Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake - General Keeping information
 Help me i'm a new guys having a new Candy Corn ??
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 9

n/a
deleted

90 Posts

Posted - 27/10/2009 :  11:11:39  Show Profile
From the seller , in thailand
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

18 Posts

Posted - 27/10/2009 :  11:33:46  Show Profile
is he just some guy who breeds them or does he have a shop. do you visit him in person or does he send your equipment to you.
the reason for me asking is because it sounds like you could do with some support closer to home. sometimes it's hard to remember everything you see on the net. is it just you and your brother that's into snakes or are your friends interested too?
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

90 Posts

Posted - 27/10/2009 :  11:54:04  Show Profile
He is have a shop , yes i bought all from him.UTH , beeding , thermosat , and lights.my friend intrested too , snake is the cool pet
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

90 Posts

Posted - 27/10/2009 :  11:55:32  Show Profile
He send for me , i havent see him in person yet ? But all equip he bought all from zoomed and the snake is from breeder
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

18 Posts

Posted - 27/10/2009 :  12:10:48  Show Profile
well it's good that you are asking questions to make sure you are doing all you can. if you don't ask questions then you don't learn anything. keep asking your questions and in time your will learn the right way and feel confident like the others who are onthis site. everyone had to start somewhere, and it's good that you have your brother and friend that way you can help each other.
let us know how you get on with what you've learned so far.
Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 27/10/2009 :  22:06:38  Show Profile
I thought you said you got your corn from a friend in Thailand??? How do you know him? xxx

Go to Top of Page

hillzi
The Lost boy.

United Kingdom
3984 Posts

Posted - 27/10/2009 :  23:10:04  Show Profile
Hey Suken, you haven't emailed me; email me at REMOVED BY MOD. it will probably be standard vietmnamese, thats the way google is. Let's try it and see. :D

*email removed by Kehhlyr on suspicion of original poster*

Edited by - Kehhlyr on 29/10/2009 05:11:10
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

90 Posts

Posted - 28/10/2009 :  05:52:42  Show Profile
Yeah Is my friend , he is the seller of course . I know him from the internet ... :D Hey tom i think know you man.Do you tomhillz in Bearded dragon forums ?? Yes i know the transform in Google man i use it every time =]] . can snake eat somethings else .. I dont have pinkey , is will be born about 10 days , and i dont know what to feed him in next 10 days ?
Go to Top of Page

hillzi
The Lost boy.

United Kingdom
3984 Posts

Posted - 28/10/2009 :  08:18:22  Show Profile
Nah man i'm not on a BD forum nor do i have a pet one. :)
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

90 Posts

Posted - 28/10/2009 :  09:12:07  Show Profile
:D NOW IS MY TURN .... I HAVE LOSSES MY SNAKE
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

90 Posts

Posted - 28/10/2009 :  09:13:34  Show Profile
I FIND ANYWHERE BUT NOTHING !!! I THINK MY CAT EAT IT OR IS OUT OF ROAD :(( I WILL MAKE BOTTLE TRAP :(( BUT I DONT HAVE ANY PINKEY PLS HELP
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

90 Posts

Posted - 28/10/2009 :  13:37:19  Show Profile
Help huhu
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

31 Posts

Posted - 28/10/2009 :  20:12:34  Show Profile
Well, if your cat got it, there's really nothing to do, but I suspect a cat would play with a snake and drag it around rather than eating it outright. You'd probably see some sort of evidence of blood or something, too.

1.0.0 Blizzard Corn - Bill
2.2.0 cats - Leo, Tinycat, Manny, and Willow
1.1.0 dogs - Kelso and Phoebe
Go to Top of Page

HannahB
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
5491 Posts

Posted - 28/10/2009 :  20:20:04  Show Profile
yeah i agree with chinchilla.. cats dont have the best table manners so if your cat did get it then id imagine they played with it for a while first..

but you could put your heatmat on the floor with a piece of clothing over it so if he has been allowed to live by the cat he has somewhere warm and dark to nestle up in
hope you find him soon

2.0 Normal Royal Pythons - Q and Little One
1.0 Chihauhaun Mountain Kingsnake - Simba

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

90 Posts

Posted - 29/10/2009 :  03:13:08  Show Profile
Hopeless ... I not find any blood . My cat not catch it i know that . But he was out of the road... :(( huhuhu
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

90 Posts

Posted - 29/10/2009 :  03:17:09  Show Profile
I make bottle trap and put the iron for heat ... nothing happen ,... i wait at night but i go sleep then i dont know what happen.. I put meat in bottle trap :((
Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 29/10/2009 :  03:22:08  Show Profile
How did he escape Suken and how did your brother's snake escape? You could put flour in doorway so you can see if something has slithered through it...then you would know snake still in house. Make sure you have put down water bowl so snake can drink. Check around edges of room and anywhere that it is warm....behind fridge, tv... Also check high as well as low because they can climb.

xxx

Go to Top of Page

Kehhlyr
ǝʞɐɔ sǝʌoן

United Kingdom
8173 Posts

Posted - 29/10/2009 :  05:07:38  Show Profile  Visit Kehhlyr's Homepage  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address
I'm Sorry, but this entire thread seems to be getting out of hand.
Suken1234, could you answer 1 question for me please??

ARE YOU TAKING THE ARTHUR BLISS????

I have tracked ALL of the IP addresses you have used to spam-harvesters, this could be a genuine coincedence.
Every single thing you have said or asked has not been backed up in anyway, form or manner.

Either get serious, or leave, it's your choice.

If you find it entertaining to go through all of this, then it's your choice, but do it elsewhere.
So far EVERYONE that has tried to help you in this thread has done very well, especially seeing as you're not doing a great deal of answering some questions, then all of a sudden things take a turn for the worst.

Maybe you can find better help locally or in your own language to help you, although you do seem to have a big grasp of english, but are taking the mickey a bit.
Sort it out.

Why don't you try here: http://www.vetsinvietnam.com/ It's only up the road from you.

-=Kehhlyr - The Resident Loon

Edited by - Kehhlyr on 29/10/2009 05:12:16
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

90 Posts

Posted - 29/10/2009 :  05:12:50  Show Profile
:( I'm not spamer . My bro and my escape the same way . It slide over the lid :( i dont know how they do that but is happen. I will check all stuff in my house now :( I hope he still in the house.
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

90 Posts

Posted - 29/10/2009 :  05:14:30  Show Profile
I know all of you mad at me . Sorry
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 9 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: