Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

watty1100
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
6 Posts

Posted - 10/05/2011 :  15:36:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have found that the Lack tables from Ikea hold 64ltr rubs and upwards exactly, they are usually on offer from about 4 - 7 quid depending on colour and you can buy what you need and easily add tothem later. Not sure how to insert photos on here but if you go to my website www.stevessnakepit.weebly.com it shows my set-up on the title page.
Go to Top of Page

Ailsa
Banned

United Kingdom
804 Posts

Posted - 10/05/2011 :  17:05:46  Show Profile  Click to see Ailsa's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
hey Watty I am so glad you seen my post that would suit the space I have in my livingroom corner perfectly. Just had a looky at ikea and at 7 quid a table i can sit on on top of the other.
What do you have your bottom tables sitting on?
Oh and I love your website too!

Dakota ~ Bloodred Corn ~ Amber & Chloe ~ Cats
Mind is changing on snakes I want now lol so am researching these to find out what would be best - Milk Snakes and Dwarf Boa possibly - Crawl Cay, Sonoran, Tarahumara or Vera Cruz and poss a Hoggie, African House and Rat snake. Also Trinket Snakes.

Edited by - Ailsa on 10/05/2011 17:14:08
Go to Top of Page

ptmbradley
Yearling

United Kingdom
676 Posts

Posted - 10/05/2011 :  17:54:34  Show Profile  Visit ptmbradley's Homepage  Reply with Quote
That looks great Watty!

Will have to grab a couple of them soon I think...

Pete

Corns: 1.1 Anery, 1.1 Butter, 1.0 Carolina, 0.1 Hypo, 1.1 Snow, 1.0 Sunkissed
Boas: 0.1 Arabesque, 1.0 Brazilian Rainbow, 0.1 Crawl Cay, 1.1 Hogg Island X, 0.1 Hypo Hogg, 0.1 Kahl Albino (poss coral)

Go to Top of Page

Invalid User
Account Deactivated

United Kingdom
0 Posts

Posted - 10/05/2011 :  18:14:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by watty1100

I have found that the Lack tables from Ikea hold 64ltr rubs and upwards exactly, they are usually on offer from about 4 - 7 quid depending on colour and you can buy what you need and easily add tothem later. Not sure how to insert photos on here but if you go to my website www.stevessnakepit.weebly.com it shows my set-up on the title page.

Looks good. Might steal that idea for the few large rubs I have that don't fit in my rack
Go to Top of Page

gmac
The Scottish Admin

United Kingdom
5319 Posts

Posted - 10/05/2011 :  18:29:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

I www.stevessnakepit.weebly.com it shows my set-up on the title page.

nice website, particularly like the photo of the ball pythons at the top right of the page.

Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
4379 Posts

Posted - 10/05/2011 :  20:03:14  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Yeah, what are they?

www.theroyalpython.co.uk/forum

Go to Top of Page

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 10/05/2011 :  21:31:17  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
yeah, intersting royals, are they your own?

cornsnakes, ratsnakes, bullsnakes, boas and day geckos

Go to Top of Page

watty1100
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
6 Posts

Posted - 10/05/2011 :  23:46:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The bottom of the tables are just a few of the same type of tables that we had already and were a bit scratched, or you can use contyboard or anything cut to size as once the boxes are on you cant see them anyway. I have sticky velcro pads on the bottom of the legs and table tops to hold them steady. The rubs fit nice and snug between the legs and they are easy to slide half out to check for poos and stuff.

The photo on my site of the 2 royals side by side was from the download section of www.theroyalpython.co.uk so unfortunatly they arnt my snakes as a albino royal is my ultimate snake and i would love to own one.
Go to Top of Page

ptmbradley
Yearling

United Kingdom
676 Posts

Posted - 10/05/2011 :  23:54:58  Show Profile  Visit ptmbradley's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

The photo on my site of the 2 royals side by side was from the download section of www.theroyalpython.co.uk

lol then I suspect maybe just a hint of sarcasm from the team...

Corns: 1.1 Anery, 1.1 Butter, 1.0 Carolina, 0.1 Hypo, 1.1 Snow, 1.0 Sunkissed
Boas: 0.1 Arabesque, 1.0 Brazilian Rainbow, 0.1 Crawl Cay, 1.1 Hogg Island X, 0.1 Hypo Hogg, 0.1 Kahl Albino (poss coral)

Go to Top of Page

gmac
The Scottish Admin

United Kingdom
5319 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2011 :  00:00:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

The photo on my site of the 2 royals side by side was from the download section of www.theroyalpython.co.uk so unfortunatly they arnt my snakes as a albino royal is my ultimate snake and i would love to own one.

We did recognise it hence the questions regarding this image, however a few points

I assume you have not requested permission from the forum owners for reproducing copyrighted images on your website.

Its also a desktop download for personal use and you have removed the tag www.theroyalpython.co.uk and used it on your website without approval of the forum owners (they hold the copyright for these downloads and images).

I would suggest removing this image for now and then asking the forum owners for permission to use their images on your website.

Go to Top of Page

watty1100
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
6 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2011 :  09:44:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ooops sorry i have asked permission on the royal python site.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000