worried
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

kopite_di
Hatchling

United Kingdom
124 Posts

Posted - 10/05/2011 :  21:13:01  Show Profile  Click to see kopite_di's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Cilla was fed sunday lunchtime but she still hasn't poo'd is this normal ??

lotabob
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
4334 Posts

Posted - 10/05/2011 :  21:13:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Totally normal, they go when they are ready.

Anery Corn snake SPOT. Royal Python, DUKE. Hogg Island Boa, SANKE. Albino House Snake, HAL.
Harlequin Crested Gecko HARLEY
Albino Horned Frog WAKA
Chilean Rose Tarantula TRIXIE. Brazilian Salmon Pink Bird-eating Tarantula SAM. Orange Baboon Tarantula BORIS.
Giant Asian Forest Scorpion, SALLY.
Giant African Land Snails, SHELDON & MICHELLE.
Budwing Mantis, MAIA
Dubia Roach Colony. Silkworm Colony. Mealworm Colony. Waxworm Colony. Fruit Beetle Colony.

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL http://www.youtube.com/user/alocheeky
Go to Top of Page

gmac
The Scottish Admin

United Kingdom
5319 Posts

Posted - 10/05/2011 :  21:16:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
has only been a couple of days is nothing to worry about. 2-3 days for ours to go toilet.

Go to Top of Page

kopite_di
Hatchling

United Kingdom
124 Posts

Posted - 10/05/2011 :  21:24:33  Show Profile  Click to see kopite_di's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
aww thats a relief thanks she has moved from her warm hide to the cool 1 so maybe it's digested now, so much to learn :/
Go to Top of Page

kdlang
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3556 Posts

Posted - 10/05/2011 :  22:19:09  Show Profile  Click to see kdlang's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
One of mine only poos once every 2 weeks despite being fed weekly. All of mine vary between 24 hours and 7 days apart from the fortnightly one.

4.1.0 corns - Izzy (Carolina) Alice (Amel) Peanut (Butter Motley) Swayze (Ghost) Carmellia (Butter Motley)
0.1.0 cat - Kizzy
1.0.0 Dog - Dobbie
Location - Chesterfield, Derbyshire

www.support-dogs.org.uk
Go to Top of Page

ptmbradley
Yearling

United Kingdom
676 Posts

Posted - 10/05/2011 :  23:24:55  Show Profile  Visit ptmbradley's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Mine tend to go after several days. Buster didn't go until he was back in the feeding tub the following week! Literally did his business and then took a mouse...

Corns: 1.1 Anery, 1.1 Butter, 1.0 Carolina, 0.1 Hypo, 1.1 Snow, 1.0 Sunkissed
Boas: 0.1 Arabesque, 1.0 Brazilian Rainbow, 0.1 Crawl Cay, 1.1 Hogg Island X, 0.1 Hypo Hogg, 0.1 Kahl Albino (poss coral)

Go to Top of Page

kopite_di
Hatchling

United Kingdom
124 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2011 :  07:50:50  Show Profile  Click to see kopite_di's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Ha ha she has been a little but I just know she'll do rest on me when I hold her tonight :/
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000