Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 5

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 07/11/2010 :  08:16:58  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
ooooh yeah! i knew somebody was missing

(sorry BATS!)

cornsnakes, ratsnakes, bullsnakes, boas and day geckos

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

4 Posts

Posted - 08/11/2010 :  01:33:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by mikeyd_24

really wots up with peeps?
that time of year or sumthing? wots wrong with a gud old (friendly) debate?
wots happened to the humerous (spelling?) banter?
which brings me 2 my next question weres BATS? cum on i know u were thinking it too!!!

Her snakes probably rose up in revolt and beat her half to death for the bad puns.

Banned: 08/11/2010
Go to Top of Page

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 08/11/2010 :  09:58:50  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
seriously though.......is anyone in touch with BATS? does anyone know if she's ok? and Kellog too?

Edited by - gingerpony on 08/11/2010 10:01:02
Go to Top of Page

FiestaSTLou
Yearling

United Kingdom
556 Posts

Posted - 08/11/2010 :  10:02:59  Show Profile  Visit FiestaSTLou's Homepage  Click to see FiestaSTLou's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Bats is always posting on TRP :)

Go to Top of Page

Twi
Yearling

United Kingdom
536 Posts

Posted - 08/11/2010 :  16:13:35  Show Profile  Click to see Twi's MSN Messenger address  Send Twi a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by gingerpony

seriously though.......is anyone in touch with BATS? does anyone know if she's ok? and Kellog too?

I've seen BATS posting on TRP used to be in contact with Kellog via email but haven't heard from her in a long time :/

1.0.0 Snow Motley Corn Snake. (Mouse)
1.0.0 Amel Corn Snake. (Ginger)
0.2.0 Chinese Crested Dogs. (Skeebee & Yuki)
0.1.0 Bullmastiff x American Bulldog (Tsukira)
1.1.0 Ferrets. (Spike & Buffy)
0.2.0 Aylesbury Ducks. (Crispy & Nibbles)

Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 08/11/2010 :  16:29:46  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Oh nose I missed a chance to get my e-penis out T.T And Arnie Schwarzenegger even made an appearance XD

Um I unno if this is the right place to bring this but surely sending the user an e-mail who got banned would be a lot more effective than posting it on the forum? I unno how the banning system works on here but I know on some forums if you did that they wouldn't be able to get on in at all in such a way that it just makes it seem like the server is down or clean up. Unless you do both :s Just wondering that's all.

Btw people there is no solid evidence between smoking and lung cancer :o

Someone drag BATs back. Awful puns will make this place better :p

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

stotty01
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1168 Posts

Posted - 08/11/2010 :  16:55:44  Show Profile  Click to see stotty01's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
WE NEED BATS!!! she always brings banter to the forum and makes it funny....very funny xD but serious...RFUK i posted something about rankin dragons on there i got one reply correcting me the there/their i used.......GRRRRRRRRRR :@ ¬_¬

my aunties, bestfriends, hairdressers, friends boyfriend had a snake and it stretched out to measure him to eat him......true story.....
1.0.0 tortoise
1.0.0 sinaloan milk snake
1.0.0 jack russel
0.1.0 anery corn medusa
1.0.0 snow corn abomninable
0.1.0 royal python priscilla
http://www.youtube.com/user/stotty01 dads youtube channel

Tail n scales, Linton, Cambs, CB21 4XN, Tel no 01223 893 508 http://www.tails-n-scales.co.uk/

wish list: boa!
Go to Top of Page

Kazerella
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
3093 Posts

Posted - 08/11/2010 :  17:02:00  Show Profile  Visit Kazerella's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Sta~ple

Um I unno if this is the right place to bring this but surely sending the user an e-mail who got banned would be a lot more effective than posting it on the forum? I unno how the banning system works on here but I know on some forums if you did that they wouldn't be able to get on in at all in such a way that it just makes it seem like the server is down or clean up. Unless you do both :s Just wondering that's all.

They do get an email to tell them they are banned. Just thought I would make a point too.

We keep saying that abuse will not be tolerated on here, but it keeps getting ignored, so thought it was time you lot saw the admins in action.

Really, really losing faith in this forum. Things are going to have to change because it's not fair on the mods or other users if people keep starting flame wars and bullying other users.

You need to remember that the mods are volunteers who use this forum for their own pleasure too. No one likes the chore of cleaning up the forum and sorting out squabbles every day. It becomes a big drag when you spend a lot more time sorting problems than you do posting pics, giving advice and making conversation.

Go to Top of Page

Tiffany-x
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1189 Posts

Posted - 08/11/2010 :  17:18:32  Show Profile  Click to see Tiffany-x's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I used to email BATS like every day then she said something was going on so she was busy and couldnt email for a while and she hasnt spoke to me since. :( I dunno if there was actually something or if so what it was, but I know she dearly loved this forum so not a clue why she has stopped using. :( I miss her too though! She brought so much to the forum and was a lovely friend to me.
Tiffany-x

Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 08/11/2010 :  17:27:55  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by stotty01

WE NEED BATS!!! she always brings banter to the forum and makes it funny....very funny xD but serious...RFUK i posted something about rankin dragons on there i got one reply correcting me the there/their i used.......GRRRRRRRRRR :@ ¬_¬

Grammar Nazi Kitler made it's appearance in the RFUK :O wow. I hope you the poster that was off topic and worthy of a warning as it's Spam and that's he's not on Gaia or Chan. I admit I do sometimes have a giggle at some spelling mistakes here but that's because sometimes they are funny and they end up looking like rude words to me sometimes.

Oh ok that makes sense now. I just wondered as I know sometimes mods can warn in like PM's and they can like log-in, just not post but there's no PMing thing here.

Things like this will always happen though. Not fair no but it's life. Every forum of any kind will have it's share of bickering. It also depends what people's perception of rude is. I think it is mainly someone overeating to what someone has said most of the time and gets really defensive which then makes anything before and after that post if not agreeing with the defensive one, seem harsh. If you read them posts on their own, it's all fine.

Shame there is no debate subsection of the forum here.Would be easier for you mods if some solid rules were laid down.

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 08/11/2010 :  20:10:50  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
there are solid guidelines here http://www.thecornsnake.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=4941

which i also re-posted in the General section as a reminder recently for everyone to read.

Go to Top of Page

Kazerella
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
3093 Posts

Posted - 09/11/2010 :  09:17:27  Show Profile  Visit Kazerella's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

Oh ok that makes sense now. I just wondered as I know sometimes mods can warn in like PM's and they can like log-in, just not post but there's no PMing thing here.

They get a warning over PM if they are members of the Reptilian too, which has PM'ing, or an email if they are only members on here.

We do try and keep most things off the forum so as not to ruin the atmosphere for the other users, but while is abuse was there for all to see we had to show that it wasn't un-noted.

Go to Top of Page

mikerichards
don't say the 'M' word!

United Kingdom
2901 Posts

Posted - 09/11/2010 :  20:37:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kazerella

quote:

They get a warning over PM if they are members of the Reptilian too, which has PM'ing, or an email if they are only members on here.

We do try and keep most things off the forum so as not to ruin the atmosphere for the other users, but while is abuse was there for all to see we had to show that it wasn't un-noted.

I didnt get any email warnings, nothing.

Was i not bad enough??

Edited by - mikerichards on 09/11/2010 20:38:17
Go to Top of Page

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 09/11/2010 :  20:46:00  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by mikerichards

Was i not bad enough??

i'm sure you were hun

Go to Top of Page

mikerichards
don't say the 'M' word!

United Kingdom
2901 Posts

Posted - 09/11/2010 :  20:52:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by gingerpony

quote:
Originally posted by mikerichards

Was i not bad enough??

i'm sure you were hun

but, but but........i didnt get an email!!!!

Go to Top of Page

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 09/11/2010 :  20:54:42  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
i thought BE emailed you........have you checked your junk folder for whichever email address you use on here as it might have got 'misplaced'?

Go to Top of Page

mikerichards
don't say the 'M' word!

United Kingdom
2901 Posts

Posted - 09/11/2010 :  21:51:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
nah, i did check, i even emailed him!!! never got a reply though.

Go to Top of Page

eeji
The Morph Master

United Kingdom
4335 Posts

Posted - 09/11/2010 :  22:18:35  Show Profile  Visit eeji's Homepage  Reply with Quote
if you're naughty on here, GP will come round and spank you! :D

Forum - Guide to Cornsnake Morphs - Punnett Square Calculator - Breeder Directory
Go to Top of Page

mikerichards
don't say the 'M' word!

United Kingdom
2901 Posts

Posted - 09/11/2010 :  22:23:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
but but but, i WAS naughty, i didnt get any of that! no fair.

Go to Top of Page

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 09/11/2010 :  22:59:50  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
and, being a horse riding instructor, i have a variety of whips to use!!

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000