Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 5

mikerichards
don't say the 'M' word!

United Kingdom
2901 Posts

Posted - 09/11/2010 :  23:28:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
you really shouldnt say things like that, its not good, i might go searching the forum...............

Go to Top of Page

Kehhlyr
ǝʞɐɔ sǝʌoן

United Kingdom
8173 Posts

Posted - 09/11/2010 :  23:53:43  Show Profile  Visit Kehhlyr's Homepage  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by gingerpony

and, being a horse riding instructor, i have a variety of whips to use!!

Pics!!!
You cannot make outlandish claims like that without photographic evidence of you and your alleged array of whips!!

*Will try to be a VERY naughty boy now*

-=Kehhlyr - The Resident Loon

Go to Top of Page

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2010 :  08:00:24  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
tbh i rarely teach now due to family commitments but that's what i trained and qualified to do.......will dig out my selection!

cornsnakes, ratsnakes, bullsnakes, boas and day geckos

Go to Top of Page

Kazerella
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
3093 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2010 :  09:24:20  Show Profile  Visit Kazerella's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Just be glad you didn't get an email MR, especially an email from Lewy..... people disappear pretty quickly after an email from Lewy.

(Probably because he gives me permission to kinger the recipients and feed them to the Mighty Alberto afterwards! mu ha ha ha ha )

Go to Top of Page

sullysteve
Yearling

United Kingdom
507 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2010 :  13:13:35  Show Profile  Visit sullysteve's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kehhlyr

[quote]Originally posted by gingerpony

and, being a horse riding instructor, i have a variety of whips to use!!

Pics!!!
You cannot make outlandish claims like that without photographic evidence of you and your alleged array of whips!!

i have to agree

1.0 Corns Geoff (Ghost)
0.1 Brazilian Rainbow Boa - Heidi
1.1 Kings - Pete (Florida) + Mamba (Cali Stripe)
1.2 Ball Pythons (Pastel + Bumblebee + Normal)

Go to Top of Page

dannyhayman
Hatchling

136 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2010 :  15:24:43  Show Profile  Click to see dannyhayman's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
hmm i haventt seen any arguments yet....
Go to Top of Page

FiestaSTLou
Yearling

United Kingdom
556 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2010 :  15:38:55  Show Profile  Visit FiestaSTLou's Homepage  Click to see FiestaSTLou's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
u wont danny! I can only see there being uproar if GP dosnt get her whips out and if i dont find out who stole my jaffa cakes!!!

Go to Top of Page

dannyhayman
Hatchling

136 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2010 :  15:53:40  Show Profile  Click to see dannyhayman's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
what a random forum to barge in on !!! WHIPS AND JAFFA CAKES??? let me hear whats gone on...XD
Go to Top of Page

Tiffany-x
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1189 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2010 :  16:07:24  Show Profile  Click to see Tiffany-x's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hahahahaha! You guys truly tickle me! I think I know who stole the jaffa cakes (the person who is most obsessed with cake)! And GP you must satisfy the crowds, otherwise the rest of us have to live with their disgusting behaviour! xD
Tiffany-x

Go to Top of Page

FiestaSTLou
Yearling

United Kingdom
556 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2010 :  16:13:35  Show Profile  Visit FiestaSTLou's Homepage  Click to see FiestaSTLou's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
i dread one day walking into my bedroom and finding a snake shaped like a disc or even a "half moon" :(

Go to Top of Page

FiestaSTLou
Yearling

United Kingdom
556 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2010 :  16:14:53  Show Profile  Visit FiestaSTLou's Homepage  Click to see FiestaSTLou's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Tiffany-x

Hahahahaha! You guys truly tickle me! I think I know who stole the jaffa cakes (the person who is most obsessed with cake)! And GP you must satisfy the crowds, otherwise the rest of us have to live with their disgusting behaviour! xD
Tiffany-x

WHO WHO WHO!!

btw if anyone would like to buy a whip i sell them :D (not plugging for sales at all )

Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2010 :  19:10:46  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kazerella

(Probably because he gives me permission to kinger the recipients and feed them to the Mighty Alberto afterwards! mu ha ha ha ha )

I hope your playing on words there :p

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

mikerichards
don't say the 'M' word!

United Kingdom
2901 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2010 :  20:55:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Just be glad you didn't get an email MR, especially an email from Lewy..... people disappear pretty quickly after an email from Lewy.

he wouldnt scare me off, take more than an email, and i am a fair old drive away!!

Go to Top of Page

Kazerella
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
3093 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2010 :  07:38:28  Show Profile  Visit Kazerella's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Distance is no obstacle to the Mighty Alberto

Go to Top of Page

dannyhayman
Hatchling

136 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2010 :  08:36:41  Show Profile  Click to see dannyhayman's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
hmmm.
Go to Top of Page

mikerichards
don't say the 'M' word!

United Kingdom
2901 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2010 :  09:37:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Distance is no obstacle to the Mighty Alberto

now i am curious, who is alberto???

Go to Top of Page

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2010 :  10:30:46  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
he's not 'alberto'...............he's 'The Mighty Alberto'!!

be afraid...........be very afraid..............you think the Chilean miners thing was an accident? or Hiroshima?

cornsnakes, ratsnakes, bullsnakes, boas and day geckos

Go to Top of Page

Kazerella
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
3093 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2010 :  12:18:28  Show Profile  Visit Kazerella's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Recently he's been focusing his energies in North Korea, Romania, France and Romford, but I'm sure he'll take time out to 'visit' MR

Go to Top of Page

mikerichards
don't say the 'M' word!

United Kingdom
2901 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2010 :  15:36:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
cool, sounds like fun, i have an Ignatious, he might only be a rat, but, he likes a challenge. I once caught him picking his teeth with an elephant tusk!!! hes not a shy boy!!

Go to Top of Page

mikerichards
don't say the 'M' word!

United Kingdom
2901 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2010 :  15:46:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
oh, and the fact that he died the other week is irrelevant, a little thing like death wouldnt stop him.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000