Pretty pls help me win!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

FiestaSTLou
Yearling

United Kingdom
556 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2010 :  12:06:22  Show Profile  Visit FiestaSTLou's Homepage  Click to see FiestaSTLou's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Im not sure if this is allowed, if not feel free to delete and sorry

There is basically a comp on fb atm to win a holiday for 2, and im trying to win it for my mummy and daddy for a suprise xmas pressie they have had a pooey 2 years and i would love for them to have a break

All i need is for ppl to like this page - http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/pages/Bookable-Holidays-Ltd/38146130383

The write on the wall "ann summers louise paul sent me"

If anyone could help i would really appreciate it

If its not allowed then again im sorry

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2010 :  15:40:21  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
it won't let me post on the wall..............?

cornsnakes, ratsnakes, bullsnakes, boas and day geckos

Go to Top of Page

Morpheus
Snake Mite

26 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2010 :  16:52:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Looks a bit odd to me, I can't post on the wall either and the only persons name that is there is 'Wen Dalby'! Could it be a con?

"It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt" - Abraham Lincoln
Go to Top of Page

Kehhlyr
ǝʞɐɔ sǝʌoן

United Kingdom
8173 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2010 :  19:53:43  Show Profile  Visit Kehhlyr's Homepage  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
You've gotta 'like' the thing before you can post on the wall.

-=Kehhlyr - The Resident Loon

Go to Top of Page

lotabob
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
4334 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2010 :  22:48:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Its yet another 'like me' scam, you like them, they get access to you through facebook for advertising etc. If you ask me all these stupid pages need another button the 'f-off' button.

Anery Corn snake SPOT. Royal Python, DUKE. Hogg Island Boa, SANKE. Albino House Snake, HAL.
Harlequin Crested Gecko HARLEY
Albino Horned Frog WAKA
Chilean Rose Tarantula TRIXIE. Brazilian Salmon Pink Bird-eating Tarantula SAM. Orange Baboon Tarantula BORIS.
Giant Asian Forest Scorpion, SALLY.
Giant African Land Snails, SHELDON & MICHELLE.
Budwing Mantis, MAIA
Dubia Roach Colony. Silkworm Colony. Mealworm Colony. Waxworm Colony. Fruit Beetle Colony.

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL http://www.youtube.com/user/alocheeky
Go to Top of Page

Kehhlyr
ǝʞɐɔ sǝʌoן

United Kingdom
8173 Posts

Posted - 12/11/2010 :  00:03:13  Show Profile  Visit Kehhlyr's Homepage  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
They only get access to what you allow.
To be honest if you're happy enough to put ALL your info on a publicly accessed website/social network then it's only yourself that has allowed the access to information.
If you don't want people to have access to anything, then don't use social networking sites.

-=Kehhlyr - The Resident Loon

Go to Top of Page

lotabob
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
4334 Posts

Posted - 12/11/2010 :  00:16:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh they get nothing from me, but for every 10 people who click 'like', a few of them will have all their info on display.

Anery Corn snake SPOT. Royal Python, DUKE. Hogg Island Boa, SANKE. Albino House Snake, HAL.
Harlequin Crested Gecko HARLEY
Albino Horned Frog WAKA
Chilean Rose Tarantula TRIXIE. Brazilian Salmon Pink Bird-eating Tarantula SAM. Orange Baboon Tarantula BORIS.
Giant Asian Forest Scorpion, SALLY.
Giant African Land Snails, SHELDON & MICHELLE.
Budwing Mantis, MAIA
Dubia Roach Colony. Silkworm Colony. Mealworm Colony. Waxworm Colony. Fruit Beetle Colony.

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL http://www.youtube.com/user/alocheeky
Go to Top of Page

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 12/11/2010 :  09:37:00  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by lotabob

If you ask me all these stupid pages need another button the 'f-off' button.

i think there's a page you can click on campaigning for a dislike/don't care/F off button

cornsnakes, ratsnakes, bullsnakes, boas and day geckos

Go to Top of Page

FiestaSTLou
Yearling

United Kingdom
556 Posts

Posted - 12/11/2010 :  10:53:03  Show Profile  Visit FiestaSTLou's Homepage  Click to see FiestaSTLou's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Its not a scam, its just a comp by the company, the person that gets the most ppl to join wins a hol for 2 in exchange they get a bigger base to advertise to, yes the more ppl that join the more people the company can advertise thru offers on their wall, nothing else, theres no application thingys that mean u have to share their data with them lmao!

Wen dalby is a serious comper and i mean serious! shes on MSE (a huge comping forum) and she gets 10000's of ppl to help her on there, when the comp started i was in the lead, then another girl called mel overtook me, (she wants it for a charity auction :) so wouldnt be so bad if she won)

and yes you need to like the page before u write on it. You dont have to do it, just thought i would see if anyone could help, if anyone did thank you :)

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000