Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

kdlang
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3556 Posts

Posted - 10/09/2010 :  12:58:36  Show Profile  Click to see kdlang's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I'm really looking forward to it. My biggest problem will be trying to resist buying too many snakes since I got a nice big over-payment back from the gas company. Gonna av a few set-ups ready just in case I think lol

4.1.0 corns - Izzy (Carolina) Alice (Amel) Peanut (Butter Motley) Swayze (Ghost) Carmellia (Butter Motley)
0.1.0 cat - Kizzy
1.0.0 Dog - Dobbie
Location - Chesterfield, Derbyshire

www.support-dogs.org.uk
Go to Top of Page

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 11/09/2010 :  13:15:24  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
eee not long hmm i know what ya mean kd i have ma budget and am only allowed 2 snakies cannt wait haha... hmm cheaper is always good :D

2.5 corns 2.0 cali kings 1.0 tange hondo milk 1.0 apricot pueblan milk 1.0 royal (overgrown slug) 0.1 tarantula 1.0 chinchilla chico, 0.1 goldfish tigger 0.0.4 minows 0.2 cats fudge and porsha and 0.3.2 tarantula’s that are my mummys
r.i.p to the lil ones that i and mummy have lost recently
Go to Top of Page

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 11/09/2010 :  16:15:59  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by kdlang

My biggest problem will be trying to resist buying too many snakes...

don't forget you're getting Peachy from me at Donny so don't fill ALL your vivs hun lol

cornsnakes, ratsnakes, bullsnakes, boas and day geckos

Go to Top of Page

kdlang
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3556 Posts

Posted - 12/09/2010 :  00:16:55  Show Profile  Click to see kdlang's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Don't worry Alison. His spot is reserved. I do think it's quite ironic that he is going into Daz's viv stack tho lol. Bought him a couple of new decs today from the rep shop. He will be spoilt lol.

4.1.0 corns - Izzy (Carolina) Alice (Amel) Peanut (Butter Motley) Swayze (Ghost) Carmellia (Butter Motley)
0.1.0 cat - Kizzy
1.0.0 Dog - Dobbie

www.support-dogs.org.uk
Go to Top of Page

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 13/09/2010 :  11:10:13  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
that's great to know thanks hun, he's such a sweetie he deserves a lovely home like yours

so what's on people's wish list for Donny then?

mine's just a female sanzinia...........not that i'd be allowed but if it's a young one i might be able to sneak it in while dazb isn't looking

sssshhhhhhhh! don't tell him!!

Edited by - gingerpony on 13/09/2010 11:12:28
Go to Top of Page

FiestaSTLou
Yearling

United Kingdom
556 Posts

Posted - 13/09/2010 :  11:18:58  Show Profile  Visit FiestaSTLou's Homepage  Click to see FiestaSTLou's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
We are after a girlfriend for cecil.... a female mojave royal :)

some new hides n bits n pieces..

and............ seeing as i have a spare set up doing nothing.... and if funds permit maybe a male butter motley :D

Go to Top of Page

kdlang
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3556 Posts

Posted - 13/09/2010 :  13:19:50  Show Profile  Click to see kdlang's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Whats a sanzinia Alison? Never heard of one. (goes off to search google. I love the internet lol) Oh they look gorgeous.

I'm window shopping really although that is probably very dangerous. There are so many corn morphs that I like that I will just see if anything takes my fancy. Plus i also have a fancy for a royal, king, milk..... Think I'm gonna be in trouble when I get home lol.

0.1.0 cat - Kizzy
1.0.0 Dog - Dobbie

www.support-dogs.org.uk
Go to Top of Page

FiestaSTLou
Yearling

United Kingdom
556 Posts

Posted - 13/09/2010 :  13:41:12  Show Profile  Visit FiestaSTLou's Homepage  Click to see FiestaSTLou's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
u prob will be... i went to kempton just to "window shop! but when u have pretty snow corns staring at u for £10 its hard to say no haha!

Go to Top of Page

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 13/09/2010 :  16:48:26  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by kdlang

Whats a sanzinia Alison? Never heard of one. (goes off to search google. I love the internet lol) Oh they look gorgeous.

and for those that can't be bothered to JFGI its a Madagascan tree boa

(seriously obsessed enthusiastic about Madagascan species )

Go to Top of Page

Gemsyork
Hatchling

United Kingdom
461 Posts

Posted - 13/09/2010 :  17:31:27  Show Profile  Send Gemsyork a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
On my wish list for Donny is a Snow, Fire, Miami, Lavender, and any other morph that takes my fancy.

Citrus has changed Chris's views on them he has fallen in love with her he likes her more than lady now and says I can have a couple more so thanks again Alison. x

Corns, burms, king, KSBS, Rosy boas, Common boa, Leos, hamster, mice and rats
Go to Top of Page

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 17/09/2010 :  01:07:30  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
probs a couple of corns want a caramel stripe and well something else that i havnt decided yet but realllyyyy want a brb its just trying to persuade ma mum if can have one so that might have to wait till next year but also would love a cali soooo could be a tough choice but cant wait though :)

*googles Madagascan tree boa* wow gp there stunning... if ya feel generous enough :D ;) or a brb im not fussed :p

2.5 corns 2.0 cali kings 1.0 tange hondo milk 1.0 apricot pueblan milk 1.0 royal (overgrown slug) 0.1 tarantula 1.0 chinchilla chico, 0.1 goldfish tigger 0.0.4 minows 0.2 cats fudge and porsha and 0.3.2 tarantula’s that are my mummys
r.i.p to the lil ones that i and mummy have lost recently
Go to Top of Page

kdlang
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3556 Posts

Posted - 19/09/2010 :  20:21:44  Show Profile  Click to see kdlang's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Really really disappointed. I'm not going to be able to make it to the show. My son has got a football match and we can't miss it. There is just no way we can do both. I was so looking forward to going and meeting some of you guys too.

GP - I've been trying to email you all day hun but for some reason it just wont send. Keeps saying there was an connection interuption but my connections fine. Can you mail me please hun so we can sort out me getting Peachy x

0.1.0 cat - Kizzy
1.0.0 Dog - Dobbie

www.support-dogs.org.uk
Go to Top of Page

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 19/09/2010 :  20:32:56  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
i'll email you hun

Go to Top of Page

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 19/09/2010 :  20:45:58  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
done! let me know on here if you don't get it through! x

Go to Top of Page

kdlang
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3556 Posts

Posted - 19/09/2010 :  22:25:18  Show Profile  Click to see kdlang's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I tried to reply hun but they still not sending. Will text you tomorrow but added u as a friend on facebook too. Stupid emails lol

0.1.0 cat - Kizzy
1.0.0 Dog - Dobbie

www.support-dogs.org.uk
Go to Top of Page

FiestaSTLou
Yearling

United Kingdom
556 Posts

Posted - 20/09/2010 :  09:55:38  Show Profile  Visit FiestaSTLou's Homepage  Click to see FiestaSTLou's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
if u use hotmail iv been getting that all week, only way i have been able to send them or reply is using the email app on my phone.

Go to Top of Page

princessbroxy
Hatchling

United Kingdom
310 Posts

Posted - 20/09/2010 :  12:12:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
really looking forward to donny the hotel is booked woohooo is anyone from the forum interested in meeting up in a local pub from the venue so we can all meet and put a face to the names??

0.0.2 Aneries: Dorito + Sparkles
1.1.0 Hypo Het Lavender Bloodreds: Chilli + Pepper
1.0.0 Motley Butter: Dave
0.1.0 Ghost stripe : Sssam
0.1.0 Lavender: Princesss Annie
0.1.0 Normal: Medusa (baby sitting for 3 years)
2.2.0 Royal Python: Rafiki , Zazu , Pumba + Timone
1.0.0 orange ghost Python:Buster
1.0.0 Pastel python: enygma
0.1.0 spider python:
Kendra
0.1.0 66% het pied: sally
1.0.0 red tail cat fish (Morph)R.I.P
7.2.0 cats (M.I.B.,Picasso,Dealy,Storm,Gokoo,Merc,Chaos,Stitch,Peanuts)
Welcome to my petting zoo lol

Have you ever noticed when you run into a spiders web you all of a sudden turn into a ninja
Go to Top of Page

FiestaSTLou
Yearling

United Kingdom
556 Posts

Posted - 20/09/2010 :  12:52:50  Show Profile  Visit FiestaSTLou's Homepage  Click to see FiestaSTLou's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
which hotel u in hun? we are staying in the premier in :D im soooo excited!! iv already started packing haha!!

Go to Top of Page

princessbroxy
Hatchling

United Kingdom
310 Posts

Posted - 20/09/2010 :  12:56:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm going to the campanile hotel next to the dome sort of wishing i hadn't booked it now after i read the mixed reviews lol

0.0.2 Aneries: Dorito + Sparkles
1.1.0 Hypo Het Lavender Bloodreds: Chilli + Pepper
1.0.0 Motley Butter: Dave
0.1.0 Ghost stripe : Sssam
0.1.0 Lavender: Princesss Annie
0.1.0 Normal: Medusa (baby sitting for 3 years)
2.2.0 Royal Python: Rafiki , Zazu , Pumba + Timone
1.0.0 orange ghost Python:Buster
1.0.0 Pastel python: enygma
0.1.0 spider python:
Kendra
0.1.0 66% het pied: sally
1.0.0 red tail cat fish (Morph)R.I.P
7.2.0 cats (M.I.B.,Picasso,Dealy,Storm,Gokoo,Merc,Chaos,Stitch,Peanuts)
Welcome to my petting zoo lol

Have you ever noticed when you run into a spiders web you all of a sudden turn into a ninja
Go to Top of Page

FiestaSTLou
Yearling

United Kingdom
556 Posts

Posted - 20/09/2010 :  13:00:19  Show Profile  Visit FiestaSTLou's Homepage  Click to see FiestaSTLou's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
aww im sure it will be fine lol :)

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000