September Donny show PUB MEET!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 21/09/2010 :  09:17:06  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
meet up with other forum members
compare purchases
chat and be sociable
even have a pint

12.30-1.00pm at
The Cheswolds pub
next to the cinema across the road from the Dome

see you all there!

cornsnakes, ratsnakes, bullsnakes, boas and day geckos

Edited by - gingerpony on 21/09/2010 09:17:46

FiestaSTLou
Yearling

United Kingdom
556 Posts

Posted - 21/09/2010 :  09:20:27  Show Profile  Visit FiestaSTLou's Homepage  Click to see FiestaSTLou's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
hopefully see you all there if i aint to shy lol :)

Go to Top of Page

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 21/09/2010 :  09:22:50  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
this might help (as a few forum members got directed to the wrong pub!)

http://www.ukpubfinder.com/pub/37496

Go to Top of Page

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 21/09/2010 :  09:30:00  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
copy, paste and add your name or 'quote'...........whatever!
(though i've tried this before and people couldn't do it lol )

attending:
GP
dazb

Go to Top of Page

FiestaSTLou
Yearling

United Kingdom
556 Posts

Posted - 21/09/2010 :  11:09:27  Show Profile  Visit FiestaSTLou's Homepage  Click to see FiestaSTLou's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:

attending:
GP
dazb
FiestaSTLou

Go to Top of Page

Kazerella
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
3093 Posts

Posted - 21/09/2010 :  14:43:40  Show Profile  Visit Kazerella's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Kaz and Lewy

Go to Top of Page

Lixra
Hatchling

United Kingdom
286 Posts

Posted - 21/09/2010 :  19:03:43  Show Profile  Click to see Lixra's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:

attending:
GP
dazb
FiestaSTLou
Lixra

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

37 Posts

Posted - 21/09/2010 :  21:21:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
will be in the pub for 12 hopefully watching the football if its on, shaun layton or python23 c u all there
Go to Top of Page

kdlang
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3556 Posts

Posted - 21/09/2010 :  21:31:29  Show Profile  Click to see kdlang's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Think of me while I'm stood by a cold football pitch watching my sons team get beaten again. Cup match and last time we played this team we were beaten 8-1. Mind u, they were cheatin scum n had the ref on their side. I can't say enough how disappointed I am that I can't come n meet u guys. Hope it rains loads n the match gets called off.

4.1.0 corns - Izzy (Carolina) Alice (Amel) Peanut (Butter Motley) Swayze (Ghost) Carmellia (Butter Motley)
0.1.0 cat - Kizzy
1.0.0 Dog - Dobbie
Location - Chesterfield, Derbyshire

www.support-dogs.org.uk
Go to Top of Page

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 23/09/2010 :  09:25:26  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
attending:
GP
dazb
FiestaSTLou
Lixra
Kaz
Lewy
BE
python23
reptiles-ink (stand)
sinderman (stand)
biglad?
JDKReps (stand)

look out for people you know on stands..........you might get a good discount if you take them a pint

Edited by - gingerpony on 23/09/2010 09:26:13
Go to Top of Page

Lixra
Hatchling

United Kingdom
286 Posts

Posted - 26/09/2010 :  13:05:35  Show Profile  Click to see Lixra's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I'm here. where are you guys?

Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
4379 Posts

Posted - 26/09/2010 :  20:41:38  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
At 13:05 we were in the pub

www.theroyalpython.co.uk/forum

Go to Top of Page

FiestaSTLou
Yearling

United Kingdom
556 Posts

Posted - 27/09/2010 :  09:42:57  Show Profile  Visit FiestaSTLou's Homepage  Click to see FiestaSTLou's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
sorry we didnt come to the pub, we left at 12.45 cos i had to get home then drive to reading to work :(

and lixra did u get my message about being in the wrong hotel... oops! haha

Go to Top of Page

Lixra
Hatchling

United Kingdom
286 Posts

Posted - 27/09/2010 :  19:11:37  Show Profile  Click to see Lixra's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
oh no, didn't get that one haha, my phone was acting all funny that day... most of been the area.

But I did a walk through the pub around that time and didn't see any "reptile-type" folks. On the bright side... "yes, we'll go to the show but we're not getting any animals". Verbatim from my husband. Left the show with a Jungle Leopard Gecko and a 100% het Kahl hypo BCI

Go to Top of Page

FiestaSTLou
Yearling

United Kingdom
556 Posts

Posted - 28/09/2010 :  09:36:03  Show Profile  Visit FiestaSTLou's Homepage  Click to see FiestaSTLou's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
haha well i know 100% i was booked into the same hotel as you right.. but i had to cancel that reservation last min because the couple cming with us pulled out so i was rushing to make a new booking just for me and mike, and theres so many in donny i must have booked the wrong one cos wen we drove to the dome i passed the premier in with the cheswolds pub next door! oops! haha

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000