Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

HannahB
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
5491 Posts

Posted - 27/08/2010 :  20:36:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hopefully il be going - luke may not be able to make it this year because of work and other things but fingers crossed il be there.. if not next year i will be there!!!

2.0 Normal Royal Pythons - Q and Little One
1.0 Chihauhaun Mountain Kingsnake - Simba

Go to Top of Page

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 28/08/2010 :  13:02:52  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
i shall defo be going i seriously cant wait either.. been saving 4 a while now so got a nice budget :D and room 4 new additions eeee :D

if ya wana add me on fb ma name is in ma profile :D ma pic is a scary pic of well me lol :D

2.5 corns 2.0 cali kings 1.0 tange hondo milk 1.0 apricot pueblan milk 1.0 royal (overgrown slug) 0.1 tarantula 1.0 chinchilla chico, 0.1 goldfish tigger 0.0.4 minows 0.2 cats fudge and porsha and 0.3.2 tarantula’s that are my mummys
r.i.p to the lil ones that i and mummy have lost recently
Go to Top of Page

Stacii
Egg

80 Posts

Posted - 30/08/2010 :  18:48:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
wish i could get down but no space for anyone else once my hatchie(s) arrive and i dont drive so the train with an 18 mth old and snakes would be TORTURE

Stacii xx

Casper - Ghost corn '10
Mist - Anery Corn - '07
Cherry - Normal Corn - '10
Amber - Amel Corn - '10
Willow - Normal Royal - '09
Star - Normal het Anery corn - '11
Go to Top of Page

princessbroxy
Hatchling

United Kingdom
310 Posts

Posted - 31/08/2010 :  00:11:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi do people take there own snakes to the show? and if so is it not to stressful for them as i was just going to come down and see what i can buy lol

0.0.2 Aneries: Dorito + Sparkles
1.1.0 Hypo Het Lavender Bloodreds: Chilli + Pepper
1.0.0 Motley Butter: Dave
0.1.0 Ghost stripe : Sssam
0.1.0 Lavender: Princesss Annie
0.1.0 Normal: Medusa (baby sitting for 3 years)
2.2.0 Royal Python: Rafiki , Zazu , Pumba + Timone
1.0.0 orange ghost Python:Buster
1.0.0 Pastel python: enygma
0.1.0 spider python:
Kendra
0.1.0 66% het pied: sally
1.0.0 red tail cat fish (Morph)R.I.P
7.2.0 cats (M.I.B.,Picasso,Dealy,Storm,Gokoo,Merc,Chaos,Stitch,Peanuts)
Welcome to my petting zoo lol

Have you ever noticed when you run into a spiders web you all of a sudden turn into a ninja
Go to Top of Page

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 31/08/2010 :  08:27:12  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
people that are IHS members can book stands/stalls and take reps to sell

cornsnakes, ratsnakes, bullsnakes, boas and day geckos

Go to Top of Page

Lixra
Hatchling

United Kingdom
286 Posts

Posted - 31/08/2010 :  09:19:37  Show Profile  Click to see Lixra's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
My husband and I would like to go to this, we don't have a car though so we'll be taking a train. Does anyone know a good hotel or how far the site is from the train station?

Go to Top of Page

FiestaSTLou
Yearling

United Kingdom
556 Posts

Posted - 31/08/2010 :  14:32:47  Show Profile  Visit FiestaSTLou's Homepage  Click to see FiestaSTLou's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
lixra im booked in to the premier inn which is literally next door to the show, its £53 for a double room for the night and i did check last week for a friend and there was still rooms available, premier inn hotels are one of the best chains iv stayed in to :)

Go to Top of Page

Lixra
Hatchling

United Kingdom
286 Posts

Posted - 31/08/2010 :  21:51:42  Show Profile  Click to see Lixra's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Great stuff. Looking forward to the show and having a pint with ya'll :)

Go to Top of Page

kdlang
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3556 Posts

Posted - 31/08/2010 :  22:07:09  Show Profile  Click to see kdlang's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Looks like we are going to take over the pub lol

4.1.0 corns - Izzy (Carolina) Alice (Amel) Peanut (Butter Motley) Swayze (Ghost) Carmellia (Butter Motley)
0.1.0 cat - Kizzy
1.0.0 Dog - Dobbie
Location - Chesterfield, Derbyshire

www.support-dogs.org.uk
Go to Top of Page

drchino
Yearling

United Kingdom
660 Posts

Posted - 31/08/2010 :  23:45:04  Show Profile  Visit drchino's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Aww I would love to go. I'm heading off to Mexico that weekend though.

0.1.0 Izzy - Amber Motley Corn
0.2.0 White rats - Rose and Myra
0.0.1 Crested Gecko - Yoshi
Go to Top of Page

FiestaSTLou
Yearling

United Kingdom
556 Posts

Posted - 01/09/2010 :  09:59:51  Show Profile  Visit FiestaSTLou's Homepage  Click to see FiestaSTLou's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
iv got a hoodie with my username on but its a car club hoodie lol but if anyone spots me come say hi :D

Go to Top of Page

Gemsyork
Hatchling

United Kingdom
461 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2010 :  10:24:30  Show Profile  Send Gemsyork a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I have just found out i will be going it will be my first show but a friend has a table there so looking forward to it not looking forward to dragging a 3 year old round with me though

Corns, burms, king, KSBS, Rosy boas, Common boa, Leos, hamster, mice and rats
Go to Top of Page

FiestaSTLou
Yearling

United Kingdom
556 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2010 :  16:45:36  Show Profile  Visit FiestaSTLou's Homepage  Click to see FiestaSTLou's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
2 and half weeks to go :)

Go to Top of Page

Lixra
Hatchling

United Kingdom
286 Posts

Posted - 10/09/2010 :  08:23:35  Show Profile  Click to see Lixra's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
2 weeks to go! My first UK Show

Be interesting to see how they compare to the ones in the states.

I noticed people were adding facebook pages... here's mine if anyone's interested... http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1124239850

Go to Top of Page

FiestaSTLou
Yearling

United Kingdom
556 Posts

Posted - 10/09/2010 :  09:24:37  Show Profile  Visit FiestaSTLou's Homepage  Click to see FiestaSTLou's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
did u get a hotel sorted hun?

Go to Top of Page

Lixra
Hatchling

United Kingdom
286 Posts

Posted - 10/09/2010 :  10:05:36  Show Profile  Click to see Lixra's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Yup, my husband and I are booked at the Premiere Inn for Sat and Sun night. I got the Glen Morangie coming with me heheh...

Go to Top of Page

Kazerella
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
3093 Posts

Posted - 10/09/2010 :  10:13:59  Show Profile  Visit Kazerella's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Looks like it'll be a big turn out

Go to Top of Page

FiestaSTLou
Yearling

United Kingdom
556 Posts

Posted - 10/09/2010 :  10:39:40  Show Profile  Visit FiestaSTLou's Homepage  Click to see FiestaSTLou's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
whoop! maybe see u at the hotel then! we only there for sat night tho.

yep gna be a good turn out, our first time at donny, heard its better than kempton so really looking forward to it :)

Go to Top of Page

Kazerella
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
3093 Posts

Posted - 10/09/2010 :  12:07:40  Show Profile  Visit Kazerella's Homepage  Reply with Quote
It is a good day out and the September one is always bigger and cheaper than the earlier one.

Looking forward to meeting everyone

Go to Top of Page

FiestaSTLou
Yearling

United Kingdom
556 Posts

Posted - 10/09/2010 :  12:15:37  Show Profile  Visit FiestaSTLou's Homepage  Click to see FiestaSTLou's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
i like cheaper :D haha

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000