310 Posts

Posted - 20/09/2010 :  16:59:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
lol i suppose as long as its clean

0.0.2 Aneries: Dorito + Sparkles
1.1.0 Hypo Het Lavender Bloodreds: Chilli + Pepper
1.0.0 Motley Butter: Dave
0.1.0 Ghost stripe : Sssam
0.1.0 Lavender: Princesss Annie
0.1.0 Normal: Medusa (baby sitting for 3 years)
2.2.0 Royal Python: Rafiki , Zazu , Pumba + Timone
1.0.0 orange ghost Python:Buster
1.0.0 Pastel python: enygma
0.1.0 spider python:
Kendra
0.1.0 66% het pied: sally
1.0.0 red tail cat fish (Morph)R.I.P
7.2.0 cats (M.I.B.,Picasso,Dealy,Storm,Gokoo,Merc,Chaos,Stitch,Peanuts)
Welcome to my petting zoo lol

Have you ever noticed when you run into a spiders web you all of a sudden turn into a ninja
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

37 Posts

Posted - 20/09/2010 :  20:07:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
really looking forward to this show its my first ever. looking at buying a couple of het pied royals if i can see them at the right price. already got 3 corns so no more of them, need a girlfriend as well for my adult royal.
Go to Top of Page

Lixra
Hatchling

United Kingdom
286 Posts

Posted - 21/09/2010 :  09:05:09  Show Profile  Click to see Lixra's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by princessbroxy

lol i suppose as long as its clean

Don't forget your UV light! And I ain't talking about the kind for reptiles...
quote:
Originally posted by python23

need a girlfriend as well for my adult royal.

I totally read that wrong, hehe... Really shouldn't just read the first part of sentences...

Anywho..........

John and I are planning on getting there between 3 and 5 pm and then checking into our hotel. After we're settled there we'll probably check out the pub for a meal and a few (I use this word very liberally) pints.

Go to Top of Page

FiestaSTLou
Yearling

United Kingdom
556 Posts

Posted - 21/09/2010 :  09:19:20  Show Profile  Visit FiestaSTLou's Homepage  Click to see FiestaSTLou's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
PMSL @ UV light! i think i would be to scared to use one! if i saw that on my covers they would have more cleaning coming from what came out my mouth haha!!

We planning on getting there around 3 on saturday, then we shall we heading over to the beefeater next door for some munchies and yeah a "few" pints lmao! :D

Go to Top of Page

FiestaSTLou
Yearling

United Kingdom
556 Posts

Posted - 21/09/2010 :  09:21:09  Show Profile  Visit FiestaSTLou's Homepage  Click to see FiestaSTLou's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
what time are non members gna get there, i expect the ques gna be big to get in...

Go to Top of Page

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 23/09/2010 :  09:28:47  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
yes expect queues!
apparently last year the IHS members that can get in early were still queueing to get in when it officially opened to the general public............and expect queues for cash machines too! not all the stands are set up to take cards!

cornsnakes, ratsnakes, bullsnakes, boas and day geckos

Go to Top of Page

FiestaSTLou
Yearling

United Kingdom
556 Posts

Posted - 23/09/2010 :  10:23:12  Show Profile  Visit FiestaSTLou's Homepage  Click to see FiestaSTLou's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
thats cool iv already got all my cash reaady in a envelope haha! i think im gna get thre around 9 to start queing haha! i need to be away quite early to get back home to go on a training course in reading that evening...eek!

Go to Top of Page

Gemsyork
Hatchling

United Kingdom
461 Posts

Posted - 25/09/2010 :  15:42:57  Show Profile  Send Gemsyork a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I am staying at my mums tonight so only 400 yards from the dome and reserved all the snakes i want so not in a rush to get over, Am having 4 snakes delivered as well before the show.
Am hoping to meet at pub if its on? Alison, Can you text me please my phone broke so got no numbers but I'm still on the same number.
Will email as well incase you don't see post. x

Corns, burms, king, KSBS, Rosy boas, Common boa, Leos, hamster, mice and rats
Go to Top of Page

Lixra
Hatchling

United Kingdom
286 Posts

Posted - 25/09/2010 :  17:24:01  Show Profile  Click to see Lixra's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
at the Chesworld having a pint...!

Go to Top of Page

Gemsyork
Hatchling

United Kingdom
461 Posts

Posted - 25/09/2010 :  21:47:03  Show Profile  Send Gemsyork a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Where is that? and what time?

Corns, burms, king, KSBS, Rosy boas, Common boa, Leos, hamster, mice and rats
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000