Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 5

Blackecho
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
4379 Posts

Posted - 21/07/2008 :  22:58:36  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message
Excellent, where are the photos then?

www.theroyalpython.co.uk/forum

Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
4379 Posts

Posted - 21/07/2008 :  22:58:36  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message
Excellent, where are the photos then?

Go to Top of Page

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 22/07/2008 :  20:49:46  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address
photos of his RUB (he was hiding under the warm slate hide on the left)
http://www.thecornsnake.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=714&SearchTerms=RUB

cornsnakes, ratsnakes, bullsnakes, boas and day geckos

Go to Top of Page

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 22/07/2008 :  20:49:46  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address
photos of his RUB (he was hiding under the warm slate hide on the left)
http://www.thecornsnake.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=714&SearchTerms=RUB

Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
4379 Posts

Posted - 22/07/2008 :  22:35:20  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message
Brilliant

Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
4379 Posts

Posted - 22/07/2008 :  22:35:20  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message
Brilliant

Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
4379 Posts

Posted - 01/08/2008 :  21:40:52  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message
Got Rocky locked in a small cardboard box with a freshly warmed, freshly brained fuzzy, will check on him in an hour!

Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
4379 Posts

Posted - 01/08/2008 :  21:40:52  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message
Got Rocky locked in a small cardboard box with a freshly warmed, freshly brained fuzzy, will check on him in an hour!

Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
4379 Posts

Posted - 01/08/2008 :  23:09:36  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message
No joy, will leave it in the viv overnight, if nothing, will assist on Sunday

Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
4379 Posts

Posted - 01/08/2008 :  23:09:36  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message
No joy, will leave it in the viv overnight, if nothing, will assist on Sunday

Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
4379 Posts

Posted - 02/08/2008 :  09:40:09  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message
Surprise surprise, still there this morning.

Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
4379 Posts

Posted - 02/08/2008 :  09:40:09  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message
Surprise surprise, still there this morning.

Go to Top of Page

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 02/08/2008 :  12:48:44  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address
oh dear have you tried feeding him in his viv and leaving it overnight? I'm sure you probably have, sorry, it worked for Queenie, I think putting him in a different tub to feed made him more stressed although all the corns get fed in a tub. I have left mice in for 24hours as they're opportunists in the wild and would eat something recently deceased. The other thing that seems to have worked (but I don't want to try anything different to prove this theory yet!) is WHITE mice. Have you got any different colours Rocky to try to see if he has a preferance?
good luck hun

Go to Top of Page

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 02/08/2008 :  12:48:44  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address
oh dear have you tried feeding him in his viv and leaving it overnight? I'm sure you probably have, sorry, it worked for Queenie, I think putting him in a different tub to feed made him more stressed although all the corns get fed in a tub. I have left mice in for 24hours as they're opportunists in the wild and would eat something recently deceased. The other thing that seems to have worked (but I don't want to try anything different to prove this theory yet!) is WHITE mice. Have you got any different colours Rocky to try to see if he has a preferance?
good luck hun

Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
4379 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2008 :  13:36:25  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message
I left it in overnight in his viv, but nothing. That was only a fuzzy, he has been offered white mice too and that's what I'll assist him with tonight.

Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
4379 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2008 :  13:36:25  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message
I left it in overnight in his viv, but nothing. That was only a fuzzy, he has been offered white mice too and that's what I'll assist him with tonight.

Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
4379 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2008 :  18:58:27  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message
Well he's either stupid or lazy, assisted just now and as soon as the mouse touched his mouse he thought ooh this is nice and wrapped it up and gobbled it down!

Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
4379 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2008 :  18:58:27  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message
Well he's either stupid or lazy, assisted just now and as soon as the mouse touched his mouse he thought ooh this is nice and wrapped it up and gobbled it down!

Go to Top of Page

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2008 :  22:08:05  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address
YAY! WOOT!! WOOT!!!

Go to Top of Page

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2008 :  22:08:05  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address
YAY! WOOT!! WOOT!!!

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000