Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 19

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 22/09/2008 :  22:13:17  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address
glad you complained nova and got it looked into, on inspection by the relevant authority there must have been good reason to close the place.
there's a pet shop in Leeds that has a very bad reputation regarding animal welfare and it's been banned from keeping animals on numerous occasions (just selling dry goods) but then the ban expires and the circle repeats.
hope you get a new snake soon *hugs*

cornsnakes, ratsnakes, bullsnakes, boas and day geckos

Go to Top of Page

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 22/09/2008 :  22:13:17  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address
glad you complained nova and got it looked into, on inspection by the relevant authority there must have been good reason to close the place.
there's a pet shop in Leeds that has a very bad reputation regarding animal welfare and it's been banned from keeping animals on numerous occasions (just selling dry goods) but then the ban expires and the circle repeats.

Go to Top of Page

nova1990
Yearling

United Kingdom
618 Posts

Posted - 22/09/2008 :  22:40:34  Show Profile  Click to see nova1990's MSN Messenger address  Send nova1990 a Yahoo! Message
thanks and i hate to think what they found there musta been horrible. i hate bad pet shops i get so angry with them lol. i should me getting another corn snake and a western hog nose soon i cant wait

Corn Snake - Ayame
Mexican Black Kingsnake - Ryuzaki
Bearded Dragon - Puff
Salmon pink Tarantula - Olivia
Antilles pinktoe Tarantula - MossChops

Ipswich, Suffolk
Go to Top of Page

nova1990
Yearling

United Kingdom
618 Posts

Posted - 22/09/2008 :  22:40:34  Show Profile  Click to see nova1990's MSN Messenger address  Send nova1990 a Yahoo! Message
thanks and i hate to think what they found there musta been horrible. i hate bad pet shops i get so angry with them lol. i should me getting another corn snake and a western hog nose soon i cant wait

Corn Snake - Ayame
Mexican Black Kingsnake - Ryuzaki
Bearded Dragon - Puff
Salmon pink Tarantula - Olivia
Antilles pinktoe Tarantula - MossChops

Ipswich, Suffolk
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

109 Posts

Posted - 23/09/2008 :  10:45:02  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by gingerpony

Thats not the shop which was lovinly named by many as 2dying world2 was it?? as a few years ago the owner got a new manager in and put the shop in his name on the sly just so he can sell animals again, also origionally that shop had an onsite vet but she reported the bloke to the RSPCA the fella found out and tried running her over!!!! so she left
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

109 Posts

Posted - 23/09/2008 :  10:45:02  Show Profile
quote:

Thats not the shop which was lovinly named by many as 2dying world2 was it?? as a few years ago the owner got a new manager in and put the shop in his name on the sly just so he can sell animals again, also origionally that shop had an onsite vet but she reported the bloke to the RSPCA the fella found out and tried running her over!!!! so she left
Go to Top of Page

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 23/09/2008 :  14:25:11  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address
yup, that'll be the one!
didn't know about the running somebody over bit though!

Go to Top of Page

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 23/09/2008 :  14:25:11  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address
yup, that'll be the one!

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

109 Posts

Posted - 24/09/2008 :  10:05:48  Show Profile
quote:

yup, that'll be the one!

Yup he did i know random people from random pet shops and i very almost nearly got a job there when it was taken over!!!!
But i decided not to when i found out that it was the same bloke who owned the place!!!
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

109 Posts

Posted - 24/09/2008 :  10:05:48  Show Profile
quote:

yup, that'll be the one!

Yup he did i know random people from random pet shops and i very almost nearly got a job there when it was taken over!!!!
But i decided not to when i found out that it was the same bloke who owned the place!!!
Go to Top of Page

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 24/09/2008 :  13:57:10  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address
don't blame you hun! 'Dying World' is a much more approrpiate name for the place, thank goodness we've got Snakes n Adders and Paws For Thought for reptiles in Leeds!

Go to Top of Page

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 24/09/2008 :  13:57:10  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address
don't blame you hun! 'Dying World' is a much more approrpiate name for the place, thank goodness we've got Snakes n Adders and Paws For Thought for reptiles in Leeds!

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

109 Posts

Posted - 30/09/2008 :  14:24:20  Show Profile
Paws for Thought ha ha, sorry worked for them...what a nightmare!!!!
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

109 Posts

Posted - 30/09/2008 :  14:24:20  Show Profile
Paws for Thought ha ha, sorry worked for them...what a nightmare!!!!
Go to Top of Page

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 30/09/2008 :  20:23:29  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address
ok Snakes n Adders in preference

Go to Top of Page

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 30/09/2008 :  20:23:29  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address
ok Snakes n Adders in preference

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

193 Posts

Posted - 30/09/2008 :  23:31:43  Show Profile
glad you got that we have not got a lot in cleethorpes our local shop will sell you a male as a female to get a sale lol

[URL=http://www.mybannermaker.com][/URL]

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

193 Posts

Posted - 30/09/2008 :  23:31:43  Show Profile
glad you got that we have not got a lot in cleethorpes our local shop will sell you a male as a female to get a sale lol

[URL=http://www.mybannermaker.com][/URL]

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

11 Posts

Posted - 23/10/2008 :  19:51:38  Show Profile
i would visit the vet. there may not be a problem but better to be safe than sorry .
Go to Top of Page

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 23/10/2008 :  20:42:14  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address
eh! what! where did that come from??

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 19 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000