Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 19

nova1990
Yearling

United Kingdom
618 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2008 :  20:06:04  Show Profile  Click to see nova1990's MSN Messenger address  Send nova1990 a Yahoo! Message
would the rspca even look at this. i didnt think they did reptiles.

Corn Snake - Ayame
Mexican Black Kingsnake - Ryuzaki
Bearded Dragon - Puff
Salmon pink Tarantula - Olivia
Antilles pinktoe Tarantula - MossChops

Ipswich, Suffolk

Edited by - nova1990 on 04/09/2008 20:35:47
Go to Top of Page

nova1990
Yearling

United Kingdom
618 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2008 :  20:06:04  Show Profile  Click to see nova1990's MSN Messenger address  Send nova1990 a Yahoo! Message
would the rspca even look at this. i didnt think they did reptiles.

Corn Snake - Ayame
Bearded Dragon - Puff

Ipswich, Suffolk

Edited by - nova1990 on 04/09/2008 20:35:47
Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
4379 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2008 :  20:16:47  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message
Nah, if its not fluffy they're not interested!

www.theroyalpython.co.uk/forum

Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
4379 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2008 :  20:16:47  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message
Nah, if its not fluffy they're not interested!

www.theroyalpython.co.uk/forum

Go to Top of Page

cumbrian eejit
Hatchling

United Kingdom
305 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2008 :  20:22:38  Show Profile  Click to see cumbrian eejit's MSN Messenger address
hi guys, firstly nova sorry to hear about your snake, the rspca have a duty of care to all animals wether warm or cold blooded, and there are very strict guidelines that must be followed by pet shops, have you considered writing to your local district council, all pet shops have to have licences to hold livestock for sale and must meet the requirements of that council. Hope this helps nova and sorry about the rant, just hate shoddy pet shops that don't truly care about animals, just in it for the money.

lost track of the day's now, but I'm getting my amel stripe corn on the 2nd of August!!!
Go to Top of Page

cumbrian eejit
Hatchling

United Kingdom
305 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2008 :  20:22:38  Show Profile  Click to see cumbrian eejit's MSN Messenger address
hi guys, firstly nova sorry to hear about your snake, the rspca have a duty of care to all animals wether warm or cold blooded, and there are very strict guidelines that must be followed by pet shops, have you considered writing to your local district council, all pet shops have to have licences to hold livestock for sale and must meet the requirements of that council. Hope this helps nova and sorry about the rant, just hate shoddy pet shops that don't truly care about animals, just in it for the money.

lost track of the day's now, but I'm getting my amel stripe corn on the 2nd of August!!!
Go to Top of Page

nova1990
Yearling

United Kingdom
618 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2008 :  20:35:17  Show Profile  Click to see nova1990's MSN Messenger address  Send nova1990 a Yahoo! Message
noo keep then coming any ideas welcome me and my mate wanna shut this shop down

Corn Snake - Ayame
Bearded Dragon - Puff

Ipswich, Suffolk
Go to Top of Page

nova1990
Yearling

United Kingdom
618 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2008 :  20:35:17  Show Profile  Click to see nova1990's MSN Messenger address  Send nova1990 a Yahoo! Message
noo keep then coming any ideas welcome me and my mate wanna shut this shop down

Corn Snake - Ayame
Bearded Dragon - Puff

Ipswich, Suffolk
Go to Top of Page

Kazerella
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
3093 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2008 :  20:54:16  Show Profile  Visit Kazerella's Homepage
Sorry to hear about Caan- Jalosepeade is also gutted because she's lost her boyfriend

Go to Top of Page

Kazerella
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
3093 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2008 :  20:54:16  Show Profile  Visit Kazerella's Homepage
Sorry to hear about Caan- Jalosepeade is also gutted because she's lost her boyfriend

Go to Top of Page

nova1990
Yearling

United Kingdom
618 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2008 :  21:00:53  Show Profile  Click to see nova1990's MSN Messenger address  Send nova1990 a Yahoo! Message
oww poor jalo tell her im sorry and id try and get her a super sexi boyfriend soon

Corn Snake - Ayame
Bearded Dragon - Puff

Ipswich, Suffolk
Go to Top of Page

nova1990
Yearling

United Kingdom
618 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2008 :  21:00:53  Show Profile  Click to see nova1990's MSN Messenger address  Send nova1990 a Yahoo! Message
oww poor jalo tell her im sorry and id try and get her a super sexi boyfriend soon

Corn Snake - Ayame
Bearded Dragon - Puff

Ipswich, Suffolk
Go to Top of Page

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2008 :  21:36:18  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address
firstly I'm so sorry about Caan *hugs* but also, what did the vet say was the problem?
for a complaint against the vets putting your appointment off you'd need to contact the RCVS, you might want to check out this link http://www.rcvs.org.uk/Templates/Internal.asp?NodeID=89916

cornsnakes, ratsnakes, bullsnakes, boas and day geckos

Go to Top of Page

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2008 :  21:36:18  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address
firstly I'm so sorry about Caan *hugs* but also, what did the vet say was the problem?
for a complaint against the vets putting your appointment off you'd need to contact the RCVS, you might want to check out this link http://www.rcvs.org.uk/Templates/Internal.asp?NodeID=89916

Go to Top of Page

nova1990
Yearling

United Kingdom
618 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2008 :  21:46:12  Show Profile  Click to see nova1990's MSN Messenger address  Send nova1990 a Yahoo! Message
it was some kind of parasite and thanks for the webby (:

Corn Snake - Ayame
Bearded Dragon - Puff

Ipswich, Suffolk
Go to Top of Page

nova1990
Yearling

United Kingdom
618 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2008 :  21:46:12  Show Profile  Click to see nova1990's MSN Messenger address  Send nova1990 a Yahoo! Message
it was some kind of parasite and thanks for the webby (:

Corn Snake - Ayame
Bearded Dragon - Puff

Ipswich, Suffolk
Go to Top of Page

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2008 :  21:53:53  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address
no probs hun, there might still have been nothing the vet could have done though. take a bit of time out before deciding whether to progress with any complaints, I've found emotionally it can be easier to deal with things after a little 'healing time'

Edited by - gingerpony on 04/09/2008 21:56:21
Go to Top of Page

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2008 :  21:53:53  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address
no probs hun, there might still have been nothing the vet could have done though. take a bit of time out before deciding whether to progress with any complaints, I've found emotionally it can be easier to deal with things after a little 'healing time'

Edited by - gingerpony on 04/09/2008 21:56:21
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

306 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2008 :  21:53:56  Show Profile
my thoughts are with you both nova and mancunian, I am absolutely gutted to hear your news so I hate to think what you are both going through right now.
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

306 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2008 :  21:53:56  Show Profile
my thoughts are with you both nova and mancunian, I am absolutely gutted to hear your news so I hate to think what you are both going through right now.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 19 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000