eeeeeeek :D excited :D
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 27/05/2010 :  16:50:34  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
so finally something good has happened

got a incubator for my bday, woop that only came yesterday and as i knew Shikira was gravid (well i had my suspicions) i set it up asap anyway ordered this incubator last month so have been v paranoid since but anyway she laid her eggies this a.m theres me all depressed typa thing whilst gettin ready to go hospital mum shouted me to come downstairs n there they were n she was still layin.. even managed to watch her lay one so i was dead excited

but now the wait begins and already starting to panic haha

2.5 corns 2.0 cali kings 1.0 tange hondo milk 1.0 apricot pueblan milk 1.0 royal (overgrown slug) 0.1 tarantula 1.0 chinchilla chico, 0.1 goldfish tigger 0.0.4 minows 0.2 cats fudge and porsha and 0.3.2 tarantula’s that are my mummys
r.i.p to the lil ones that i and mummy have lost recently

mozacchio
Sub Adult

Greece
1135 Posts

Posted - 27/05/2010 :  17:48:15  Show Profile  Click to see mozacchio's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Good news then..!
so happy for you!
Keep us updated!
Go to Top of Page

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 27/05/2010 :  17:50:54  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
will do :D am sure i will be running around like a lost chicken soon :D

2.5 corns 2.0 cali kings 1.0 tange hondo milk 1.0 apricot pueblan milk 1.0 royal (overgrown slug) 0.1 tarantula 1.0 chinchilla chico, 0.1 goldfish tigger 0.0.4 minows 0.2 cats fudge and porsha and 0.3.2 tarantula’s that are my mummys
Go to Top of Page

Fal
Hatchling

United Kingdom
245 Posts

Posted - 27/05/2010 :  18:44:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Congratulation, lucky you caught one to watch too :)

Corn Snake - Bella. Bearded Dragon - Draco. Leopard Gecko - Mojo. Cat - Neo. In our family we also have: Cali King Snake, Spiny Flower Mantis (RIP), African Lined Mantis (RIP), Ghost Mantis (RIP), four Hermit Crabs, a Budgy and a Dog - Mystie... oh and a YAMAHA YZF-R1 but she's feeling a bit neglected at the moment :(
Go to Top of Page

Dan-sunkist
Hatchling

Ireland
143 Posts

Posted - 27/05/2010 :  21:48:17  Show Profile  Click to see Dan-sunkist's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
congrats good luck with the eggs

Go to Top of Page

kdlang
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3556 Posts

Posted - 27/05/2010 :  21:57:50  Show Profile  Click to see kdlang's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Good luck with the eggs. Hope they all hatch for you

4.1.0 corns - Izzy (Carolina) Alice (Amel) Peanut (Butter Motley) Swayze (Ghost) Carmellia (Butter Motley)
0.1.0 cat - Kizzy
1.0.0 Dog - Dobbie
Location - Chesterfield, Derbyshire

www.support-dogs.org.uk
Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 28/05/2010 :  04:44:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That is fantastic news JJ (and what a good time for her to start laying....and for you to have got the incubator just in time!!). Must have been amazing seeing her lay one.

Make sure you keep us up to date on how she is doing.

xxx

Go to Top of Page

HannahB
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
5491 Posts

Posted - 28/05/2010 :  14:08:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
congrats, what morphs u expecting?

2.0 Normal Royal Pythons - Q and Little One
1.0 Chihauhaun Mountain Kingsnake - Simba

Go to Top of Page

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 28/05/2010 :  14:58:59  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
it shall be carolina's het hypo and anery :D same as pippa :D cant wait.. n thanks guys :D guess that was my bday pressie from shikira :D

Go to Top of Page

Mouse
Yearling

United Kingdom
958 Posts

Posted - 28/05/2010 :  17:29:10  Show Profile  Click to see Mouse's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
oooh! good luck, and good timing!!!! :D:D:D

1.0.0 - Gobo - Snow Corn (RIP)
0.1.0 - Sprockett - Normal/hypo/het snow Corn

2.0.0 Anery Hatchlings
0.1.0 Amel Hatchling
0.1.0 Normal Hatchling

*Location - Southampton, UK*

http://www.weneedcake.co.uk
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly