Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

nova1990
Yearling

United Kingdom
618 Posts

Posted - 20/05/2010 :  19:58:33  Show Profile  Click to see nova1990's MSN Messenger address  Send nova1990 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
kinda basic but its yuki from fruits basket. drawed in pencil then i redrawed over the pencil with a gel pen

Corn Snake - Ayame
Mexican Black Kingsnake - Ryuzaki
Bearded Dragon - Puff
Salmon pink Tarantula - Olivia
Antilles pinktoe Tarantula - MossChops

Ipswich, Suffolk

Edited by - nova1990 on 20/05/2010 19:58:56
Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 20/05/2010 :  20:21:04  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nova1990

kinda basic but its yuki from fruits basket. drawed in pencil then i redrawed over the pencil with a gel pen

*squee* fruits basket! why did you not draw Ayame though :o

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

nova1990
Yearling

United Kingdom
618 Posts

Posted - 20/05/2010 :  21:07:34  Show Profile  Click to see nova1990's MSN Messenger address  Send nova1990 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
id draw ayame next if you want :P (animal or human form)

Corn Snake - Ayame
Bearded Dragon - Puff

Ipswich, Suffolk
Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 20/05/2010 :  21:09:19  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Ark um I have no idea XD I don't mind both are adorable! You make me really want to watch Fruits basket again!

Go to Top of Page

nova1990
Yearling

United Kingdom
618 Posts

Posted - 20/05/2010 :  21:18:49  Show Profile  Click to see nova1990's MSN Messenger address  Send nova1990 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
haha its awesome init. haru is the best
oh lookie what i found lol it went seriously wrong though lol as you can see

Corn Snake - Ayame
Bearded Dragon - Puff

Ipswich, Suffolk
Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 20/05/2010 :  21:37:24  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
It is awesome but it didn't half make me cry. I really hate Tohru though, she's so annoying and I hate her stupidly big eyes XD

Awwwww your drawings are so cute :3

Go to Top of Page

nova1990
Yearling

United Kingdom
618 Posts

Posted - 20/05/2010 :  21:46:08  Show Profile  Click to see nova1990's MSN Messenger address  Send nova1990 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
when kyo turns into his true form lol same with me i cryed the whole time. tohru is alright but yea her eyes are stupid lol
and thank you :D

Corn Snake - Ayame
Bearded Dragon - Puff

Ipswich, Suffolk
Go to Top of Page

LittleMick
Yearling

United Kingdom
563 Posts

Posted - 21/05/2010 :  01:03:00  Show Profile  Visit LittleMick's Homepage  Click to see LittleMick's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I think anyone who enjoys drawing should,doesn't matter if you think it's rubbish aslong as it invokes an emotion in the viewer. A drawing doesn't have to be detailed to be good.

0.4.0 Gerbils (Gemini, Pica, Gerty and Sasha)
0.1.0 Leopard Gecko (Elle)
1.0.0 Carolina Corn Snake(Elijah)
0.0.1 Emperor/Imperial Scorpion (Abbi)
2.0.0 Roborovski Dwarf Hamsters (Micro & Chippy)
Tropical fish - 6 Platys.6 Mollies.9 Glowlight Tetra.4 Pearl Gouramis.4 Apple Snails.1 Tiger Plec.2 Common Bristlenose Plecs and lots of babies.
Go to Top of Page

Figs
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3319 Posts

Posted - 21/05/2010 :  01:38:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Very well said Mick

and Nova your drawings are just too cute!

anyways, heres a picture i drew for my dad:
"your snakes should be more like dogs and just sit still and be petted" he said
Go to Top of Page

nova1990
Yearling

United Kingdom
618 Posts

Posted - 21/05/2010 :  14:59:04  Show Profile  Click to see nova1990's MSN Messenger address  Send nova1990 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
hey sta ive done something for ya hope you like it=]

Corn Snake - Ayame
Bearded Dragon - Puff

Ipswich, Suffolk
Go to Top of Page

nova1990
Yearling

United Kingdom
618 Posts

Posted - 21/05/2010 :  15:00:10  Show Profile  Click to see nova1990's MSN Messenger address  Send nova1990 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
and figs aww your snake drawing is so cute heh

Corn Snake - Ayame
Bearded Dragon - Puff

Ipswich, Suffolk
Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 21/05/2010 :  16:18:25  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Fig's that's adorable! If it was real I would hug it XD you should tell you dad that dog's don't sit still though o.o;

Awww that's so cute Nova :3 eeee

Go to Top of Page

LittleMick
Yearling

United Kingdom
563 Posts

Posted - 22/05/2010 :  03:09:49  Show Profile  Visit LittleMick's Homepage  Click to see LittleMick's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Great snke Figs, lol, good early morning giggle.

Tropical fish - 6 Platys.6 Mollies.9 Glowlight Tetra.4 Pearl Gouramis.4 Apple Snails.1 Tiger Plec.2 Common Bristlenose Plecs and lots of babies.
Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 22/05/2010 :  04:50:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We have some serious talent on this forum ! I cant draw at all but I love what you guys have done and I must show a friend of mine this thread. He did my sig for Kellog and is seriously into anime and 3D art.....did a fantastic drawing of me as a Cat (with my earing and necklace all right), with Kellog round my neck. He is convinced he is weird and no one will ever like him - poor kid is just very misunderstood (I say kid, he is 18!) He doesnt think he is very good but I think what he does is great and he is only just learning....watch out for his work in a few years time! He introduced me to Lilo and Stich, which I now love and has even got a Lilo Kigu and a tiger Kigu!

There are too many pics to comment on here, but Mick will understand why I am singling him out - those dragon pics are awesome!! Just how I would love to be able to draw them....and my favourite is definitely the one Eeji liked as well, with your arms in. Love the dragons looking round that paper watching what you are doing..... But then I love dragons!

Please keep these coming, even those of us who dont draw are loving to look at them.

xxx

Edited by - Kellog on 22/05/2010 05:20:20
Go to Top of Page

LittleMick
Yearling

United Kingdom
563 Posts

Posted - 22/05/2010 :  15:44:56  Show Profile  Visit LittleMick's Homepage  Click to see LittleMick's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Behave Kellog, the doors in our house are only so wide, lol. You'll have to get some of you're friends stuff up to see. And tell him ok to think of himself as weird, lol, my dad says I have a wrped mind.

Anyway, here's some Photoshop made sigs from my gaming days.

You can view them all here
http://s293.photobucket.com/albums/mm72/T9FURY/Art%20-%20Photoshop/

Ooh, ooh, and what do we have here? Another dragon, calm down Kellog, lol. Meet Invictus, my 3D model dragon, unfortunately he isn't finished, I abandoned this project as while texturing it I found loads of discrepancies in the geometry. I will at some stage do a new dragon now that I have used Zbrush.
How it starts

Again, you can view all images of this project from how it started here
http://s293.photobucket.com/albums/mm72/T9FURY/3D%20Work/Dragon/

Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 22/05/2010 :  16:44:12  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
OMG I love the dragon :o I must steal your 3D talent!

Go to Top of Page

reptiledanny
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1809 Posts

Posted - 22/05/2010 :  16:45:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
agreed, i love the dragon so much

1.1 royal pythons 0.1 hog island boa 1.0 corn snake
sig made by stapey
Go to Top of Page

LittleMick
Yearling

United Kingdom
563 Posts

Posted - 22/05/2010 :  22:06:58  Show Profile  Visit LittleMick's Homepage  Click to see LittleMick's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
No! No! Get off me, it's mine, and thanky

Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 22/05/2010 :  22:23:23  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
How long did it take you and how the hell did you UV map it O.o; Please tell me you used some fantastic, magical program.

Go to Top of Page

LittleMick
Yearling

United Kingdom
563 Posts

Posted - 23/05/2010 :  03:17:18  Show Profile  Visit LittleMick's Homepage  Click to see LittleMick's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Well......... you see all them wizards I drew? They all came alive and zapped my monitor and it was done, lol.
No seriously though, those UV's were in the days before I had a UV mapping plugin. But basically I threw on a checker map so you can easily see any distortion, then I would highlight all the faces on say...... the right side of the body, planar map it, then go into Maya's texture UV editor and move the UV's around until it was all aligned, the whole dragon took months. but then again I wasn't on it every night and even then maybe a couple of hours at a time.
Hang on......... brew time............... ar that's better.
Right, here is an example of viewing the texture with a checker map, this map is abit more detailed, created by a company called Gnomon Workshop, they make training DVD's, but a simple checker map will do.

But ince this project I have got a program and plug in for Maya called Headus UVLayout, I'm not happy using it mechanical stuff, but it's a dream to use on organic stuff.
http://www.uvlayout.com/

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000