Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2010 :  04:52:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It is great news that things are moving on with you getting into your new house Rachell....but please remember about not doing too much, am really worried about your blood pressure - you need to rest and let others do the work.

I do hope you can get around the ruling about only one dog. You would have thought that considering their size it will be possible for you to move with them all....but you do have to face the possibility that this might not happen and the HA will stick with their rules of only one dog. I know this is not what you want to hear, and I really hope it does work out ok, but I also want you to be prepared to cope with whatever decision they make and you need to be thinking about that now....rather than assuming that all 3 will come with you.

Reading this back I know how horrible it must sound to you Rachell, but you know me - I am always honest and will tell you what you need to hear, not what you want to hear. I think you need to fight for the chance to have all your dogs with you, but be aware that you may lose.

You are in my thoughts and prayers.

xxx

Go to Top of Page

Twi
Yearling

United Kingdom
536 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2010 :  07:59:15  Show Profile  Click to see Twi's MSN Messenger address  Send Twi a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I have to rehome baby either way i think asking for all three is pushing it too much and she's the only one who would deal with the rehoming without any risks. Ask for the other two, mum has said if they don't let me keep both she will look after yuki who would cope better with beign away from me than skeebee, but i will have to look after her while she is in work because shes too hyper for my nan to cope with on her own.

1.0.0 Snow Motley Corn Snake. (Mouse)
1.0.0 Amel Corn Snake. (Ginger)
0.2.0 Chinese Crested Dogs. (Skeebee & Yuki)
0.1.0 Bullmastiff x American Bulldog (Tsukira)
1.1.0 Ferrets. (Spike & Buffy)
0.2.0 Aylesbury Ducks. (Crispy & Nibbles)

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000