General Posts
 I have no idea....
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Lilpunk
Yearling

512 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2010 :  06:41:10  Show Profile  Click to see Lilpunk's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I have no idea how old Dimika is Yes, some of you may have seen her Birthday thread, but doing that made me think of the little box we got her in, and so I found it along with her feeding record she had in the shop. I has about.... Well it's actually pretty messy, but from what I can tell (from the youngest month on record) she was born at the end of June and had twelve feeds... I bought her on the 26th of September that year, obviously.

going by that she should be... 10 months. How confusing?! I suppose I'll have to assume (from my awful maths skills) that she is in fact two months younger than I thought. She weighs in at 39g and is about 25" long, so would it be better to assume she was younger rather than older?

I know it doesn't really matter unless I am going to breed from her, but I'd like to know where she stands in the world Plus, we never know what might happen in the future. From what I've told you, and what you already know of Dimika (you have seen the pictures), what age would you BELIVE her to be?

Thankyou! Lil xx

0.0.1 Carolina corn - (renamed) Lumos.
2.0.0 Shetlands - Winston & Rupert.
1.3.0 Guinea pigs - Coffee, Nutkin, Rosemary & Thyme.
0.1.0 Yorkshire Terrier - Poppy.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000