Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

n/a
deleted

352 Posts

Posted - 24/04/2010 :  14:12:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Fortunately, the US doesn't have quarentine. But we are going to watch Nacho for the four months we have left here to see how he does. Nothing is too much for our Creator.[quote]Originally posted by Kellog

Go to Top of Page

punumbear
Hatchling

United Kingdom
483 Posts

Posted - 24/04/2010 :  14:24:26  Show Profile  Click to see punumbear's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
thoughts and sympathy for kellogg and godzchild.. chin up guys x

love my animals more than i like people.
the gang
1 ridgeback
2 kids
1 anery-lil aney
1 m, 4 ft candy cane corn.. aka kellogg..
1 carolina corn-claret/carrot
Newest additon.. f whiteout corn-pastel??
1african house snake - Bob
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

352 Posts

Posted - 25/04/2010 :  19:59:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank you punumbear.
quote:
Originally posted by punumbear

thoughts and sympathy for kellogg and godzchild.. chin up guys x

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

352 Posts

Posted - 25/04/2010 :  20:05:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kellog, both vets have said his heart is a problem. They even agreed on the same medication (the second vet not realizing what the first had prescribed). So they both agree on the diagnosis. We've not really discussed how much probable time. We'll be discussing that more over the next couple of months. I guess I'm a bit afraid to come right out and ask. The German vet did say, "You can go with him if you let him show you what he needs". I'll pin the vet down to the point as I get up my nerve to hear the facts.

Go to Top of Page

Sizzlesmum
Hatchling

United Kingdom
490 Posts

Posted - 25/04/2010 :  23:45:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm not good with words, just wanted to say you are in my thoughts *hugs*

Go to Top of Page

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 26/04/2010 :  12:34:38  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
oooo im reli sorry, i know what ya going through (well kinda) ive never had a dog but it was a couple of rabbits 4 me... they were in and out the vets like ya wouldnt believe... but anyway to cut a long story short one had to get put down as she had a absess :( and my bunny just died she had all sorts of problems, one eye, nerve probs but anyway she died whilst i was away on holiday she died of a twisted gut type thing after the vet said she is fine but she wouldnt eat or barley drink... i felt terriable she was one amazingly brave rabbit and i loved her to pieces.... still think about her now and this happened a couple of years ago now when i was already going through a bad time :(

i know that reli isnt the same as your doggie but it still hurt me (just like any pet dying does) but they were special 2 me and still are :) they will never be 4gotten

but anyway *hugs* n my thoughts are with you... just remeber the happy times cos knowone can take them away from you although u still hopefully have some happy times left :)

And kellog that is a nice poem it made me have a tear in my eye lol

2.5 corns 2.0 cali kings 1.0 tange hondo milk 1.0 apricot pueblan milk 1.0 royal (overgrown slug) 0.1 tarantula 1.0 chinchilla chico, 0.1 goldfish tigger 0.0.4 minows 0.2 cats fudge and porsha and 0.3.2 tarantula’s that are my mummys
r.i.p to the lil ones that i and mummy have lost recently
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

352 Posts

Posted - 26/04/2010 :  17:45:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am an animal lover...therefore whether it be rabbits or snakes...It's like the old song goes, "Bless the beast and the children/ for in the world they have no voice, for in this world they have no choice./ Bless the beast and the children/ for the world will never be/ the world they see"[quote]Originally posted by crazy JJ

Go to Top of Page

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 27/04/2010 :  00:15:57  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
defo agreed there... love any animal me :) will do my best wit any animal they deserve just as much happiness as us humans

2.5 corns 2.0 cali kings 1.0 tange hondo milk 1.0 apricot pueblan milk 1.0 royal (overgrown slug) 0.1 tarantula 1.0 chinchilla chico, 0.1 goldfish tigger 0.0.4 minows 0.2 cats fudge and porsha and 0.3.2 tarantula’s that are my mummys
Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 27/04/2010 :  06:01:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by godzchild9

Kellog, both vets have said his heart is a problem. They even agreed on the same medication (the second vet not realizing what the first had prescribed). So they both agree on the diagnosis. We've not really discussed how much probable time. We'll be discussing that more over the next couple of months. I guess I'm a bit afraid to come right out and ask. The German vet did say, "You can go with him if you let him show you what he needs". I'll pin the vet down to the point as I get up my nerve to hear the facts.

I can totally understand you avoiding asking the questions you dont want to hear the answers to Godzchild, but you need to - for yours and Nacho's sakes. You need to know what to expect and to prepare for it. I guess the vet was saying that you just go day by day and see what happens and if you start to see him suffer then you know what to do. But the problem is that you have a time limit on your hands....

I wish I could find the right words to put down, but I cant....just know that God is very close to you at this time when you need Him most, so feel His strength and accept His support. He will help guide you in whatever decisions you have to make - they will be the right decisions, for Nacho.

You are in my prayers.

xxx

Go to Top of Page

SexyBear77
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3796 Posts

Posted - 27/04/2010 :  10:15:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
So so sorry to hear about this. I have been through something very similar with my precious horse, so I can totally understand how you are feeling. All I can say is that the right decisions are often the toughest ones- thats why its so easy to make the wrong one. xxx

9.11 Cornsnakes
1.1 Hogg island boas
1.0 Dwarf Burmese python

Website- http://rassnakes.yolasite.com/
Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 28/04/2010 :  04:32:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by SexyBear77

......... All I can say is that the right decisions are often the toughest ones- thats why its so easy to make the wrong one. xxx

Beautifully put SB, and so right.

xxx

Go to Top of Page

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 28/04/2010 :  10:00:07  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
totally agree there sb...

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000