Squeaking
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Mouse
Yearling

United Kingdom
958 Posts

Posted - 17/03/2010 :  15:01:22  Show Profile  Click to see Mouse's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I've had Gobo in with Sprockett (breeding). He squeaked at her just before they went in together.

He didn't do it again until I moved him to his own viv to give her some space. Since then he has started squeaking, and has basically not stopped searching round his viv. He's refusing any food and keeps leaving white stuff in his water bowl. (Not poo - smells different)

She's gone a bit mental too, usually she just curls up n sleeps, but she's been out n about, constantly searching. She's rather over reactionary about everything....If I go and say hi any tiny movement I make she snaps her head to look at.

Have I seperated them too soon?? I left them together from the 10th to the 15th of this month.

I seperated them as she was hiding under the substrate and paper and he was on top of her (and the substrate) so I assumed she was wanting space.

1.0.0 - Gobo - Snow Corn (RIP)
0.1.0 - Sprockett - Normal/hypo/het snow Corn

2.0.0 Anery Hatchlings
0.1.0 Amel Hatchling
0.1.0 Normal Hatchling

*Location - Southampton, UK*

http://www.weneedcake.co.uk

mikerichards
don't say the 'M' word!

United Kingdom
2901 Posts

Posted - 18/03/2010 :  06:21:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The squeeking is nothing to do with his emotional state, prob just the way he is breathing. Keep them separated for a couple of days then put them back together again. That will keep him happy!

Go to Top of Page

Mouse
Yearling

United Kingdom
958 Posts

Posted - 18/03/2010 :  08:47:41  Show Profile  Click to see Mouse's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Okee, thanks!

1.0.0 - Gobo - Snow Corn (RIP)
0.1.0 - Sprockett - Normal/hypo/het snow Corn

2.0.0 Anery Hatchlings
0.1.0 Amel Hatchling
0.1.0 Normal Hatchling

*Location - Southampton, UK*

http://www.weneedcake.co.uk
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly