What do you think
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

kdlang
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3556 Posts

Posted - 14/03/2010 :  23:45:35  Show Profile  Click to see kdlang's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
http://www.preloved.co.uk/fuseaction-adverts.showadvert/index-1032421525/eb83218f.html

i went window shopping earlier to cheer myself up and felt a rescue mission coming on. Sounds to me like this guy has got 4 12month old corns together in one big viv. No indication of sizes or sexes. I wanted to message him to find out more but i'm not a paid member. Is it worth the fiver to find out.

4.1.0 corns - Izzy (Carolina) Alice (Amel) Peanut (Butter Motley) Swayze (Ghost) Carmellia (Butter Motley)
0.1.0 cat - Kizzy
1.0.0 Dog - Dobbie
Location - Chesterfield, Derbyshire

www.support-dogs.org.uk

DannyBrown91
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3070 Posts

Posted - 14/03/2010 :  23:58:45  Show Profile  Click to see DannyBrown91's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Updated:8 days ago

May just be worth waiting 2 days.

0.0.1 Ghost Corn - Casper
0.0.1 Diffused Corn - Reggie
0.0.1 Amel Corn - Candy A.K.A Baby
1.0 Commom BCI - Rocky

0.1 Japanese Akita - Sasha

Go to Top of Page

kdlang
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3556 Posts

Posted - 15/03/2010 :  00:41:28  Show Profile  Click to see kdlang's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
thanks Danny i wasn't sure how long it was before you could contact them. I only just registered on it today.

4.1.0 corns - Izzy (Carolina) Alice (Amel) Peanut (Butter Motley) Swayze (Ghost) Carmellia (Butter Motley)
0.1.0 cat - Kizzy
1.0.0 Dog - Dobbie

www.support-dogs.org.uk
Go to Top of Page

mikerichards
don't say the 'M' word!

United Kingdom
2901 Posts

Posted - 15/03/2010 :  09:22:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Its too expensive, i wouldnt pay 250 for that to be honest, 150 yes, maybe 175 but deffo not 250.

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

124 Posts

Posted - 15/03/2010 :  12:03:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Why not it's four snakes and a viv

0.0.1 Carolina Corn (Milo)
1.1.0 Staffys (Harley&Penny)
Go to Top of Page

kdlang
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3556 Posts

Posted - 15/03/2010 :  13:47:53  Show Profile  Click to see kdlang's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I was gonna try to knock it down to maybe £200. It all depends on what he has actually got with the set up as to divide then all up is going to cost more with getting heat mats, stats, hides, decs etc. Then its a question of do I divide the 4ft viv up or sell that and buy a stack plus an extra one.

0.1.0 cat - Kizzy
1.0.0 Dog - Dobbie

www.support-dogs.org.uk
Go to Top of Page

DannyBrown91
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3070 Posts

Posted - 15/03/2010 :  14:37:12  Show Profile  Click to see DannyBrown91's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by kdlang

I was gonna try to knock it down to maybe £200. It all depends on what he has actually got with the set up as to divide then all up is going to cost more with getting heat mats, stats, hides, decs etc. Then its a question of do I divide the 4ft viv up or sell that and buy a stack plus an extra one.

I guess it also depends on how old/how big the snakes are.

0.0.1 Ghost Corn - Casper
0.0.1 Diffused Corn - Reggie
0.0.1 Amel Corn - Candy A.K.A Baby
1.0 Commom BCI - Rocky

0.1 Japanese Akita - Sasha

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000