Hi I'm Back!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

herriotfan
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5853 Posts

Posted - 18/02/2010 :  23:33:02  Show Profile  Click to see herriotfan's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hi folks
I'm back on this forum despite not having a corn snake.....yet!
After all my research the family told me they weren't quite as enthusiastic as me, so now I have to persuade them and make them see the error of their ways!!!!
I'm really jealous of you all that own snakes or are on the brink of getting one but I live in hope.
I will keep reading posts and learning more, all the time, in readiness for when I eventually get my own.
I have a nephew who is also very interested in snakes so maybe we can own one together when he is a bit older. He's still at school at the moment but when he starts earning we can perhaps sort out a joint ownership!
Time will tell......

Husband....Very Understanding!!! (Phil)
Son & Daughter (Kevin & Carol)
Granddaughter (Eva)
3.4.0 Cornsnakes Amel (Sidney) Caramel Stripe (Sultan) Amber (Cleo) Carolina (Phoebe) Anery Motley Stripe (Penny) Snow (Lily) Caramel (Holmes)
1.2.0 Royal Pythons(Peeps, Pandora & Pepsi)
1.0.0 Hognose (Hudson)
2.1.0 Dogs (Dillon, Alfie, Ellie)
0.1.0 Senegal Parrot (Peanut)
1.1.0 Bearded Dragons (Bonnie & Clyde)
1.0.0 Crested Geckos (Echo)
0.2.1 Hermanns Tortoises (Ebbie, Rosie & Twiglet)
0.1.0 Guinea Pig (Dolly-Pipsqueak)
0.1.9 Tarantulas (Poppy, Gypsy, Bumble, Insey Winsey, Sonic, Cookie, Raven, Fudge, Titch & Sox)
??? Foster animals

Kehhlyr
ǝʞɐɔ sǝʌoן

United Kingdom
8173 Posts

Posted - 19/02/2010 :  00:46:01  Show Profile  Visit Kehhlyr's Homepage  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hiya back again.
What part of the UK are you in again?
Maybe there's a member on here already that's fairly close to you that wouldn't mind visiting with their snake(s) to show the family a bit better, having a nice hold/look is always better than just research or seeing them at a shop.

-=Kehhlyr - The Resident Loon

Go to Top of Page

herriotfan
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5853 Posts

Posted - 19/02/2010 :  00:56:27  Show Profile  Click to see herriotfan's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hi
Thanks, good idea.
Live in a little village (Elmdon) near Saffron Walden on Essex/Cambs/Herts borders. Not far from Duxford where they have the big air shows and museum.
I'd love to meet snake owners that could let me interact with their snake/s, or just let me see life with the 'real' thing!!

Husband....Very Understanding!!! (Phil)
Son & Daughter (Kevin & Carol)
Granddaughter (Eva)
3.4.0 Cornsnakes Amel (Sidney) Caramel Stripe (Sultan) Amber (Cleo) Carolina (Phoebe) Anery Motley Stripe (Penny) Snow (Lily) Caramel (Holmes)
1.2.0 Royal Pythons(Peeps, Pandora & Pepsi)
1.0.0 Hognose (Hudson)
2.1.0 Dogs (Dillon, Alfie, Ellie)
0.1.0 Senegal Parrot (Peanut)
1.1.0 Bearded Dragons (Bonnie & Clyde)
1.0.0 Crested Geckos (Echo)
0.2.1 Hermanns Tortoises (Ebbie, Rosie & Twiglet)
0.1.0 Guinea Pig (Dolly-Pipsqueak)
0.1.9 Tarantulas (Poppy, Gypsy, Bumble, Insey Winsey, Sonic, Cookie, Raven, Fudge, Titch & Sox)
??? Foster animals
Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 23/02/2010 :  10:31:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
So glad you didnt abandon us Angela !!

I am sure that with time and subtle manipulation your family will come to see that THEY want a snake! But until that happens I am glad you are back with us and keeping up your research and keeping us company !

xxx

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000