New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

kevgerb46
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
35 Posts

Posted - 09/02/2010 :  20:31:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ive done the dark side and i'm glad i walked into the light, altho the info they give is good u have to get past the egomaniacle way some of the users give it wich is the hard bit, but here i get the info iwant in a freindly responsive way, so thank u all and dont get caught by the darkside my young padawan learners.lol.

eeji
The Morph Master

United Kingdom
4335 Posts

Posted - 09/02/2010 :  20:39:40  Show Profile  Visit eeji's Homepage  Reply with Quote
you come on here with your opinions and start slagging off a very well respected site that offers the best info around that is always correct and if anyone says its not then they probably haven't even kept that animal before and are just quoting google........ etc etc etc..........

(just in case you're missing it over there! )

Welcome to TCS, one of the friendliest sites around!

Forum - Guide to Cornsnake Morphs - Punnett Square Calculator - Breeder Directory
Go to Top of Page

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 09/02/2010 :  20:42:20  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
the dark side is good if you already have a fair bit of knowledge in the first place............or like a fight/slanging match lol
i was on last night and kinda stuck my neck on the line regarding a health issue............i'll log on later to see if i've been shot down in flames!!!

cornsnakes, ratsnakes, bullsnakes, boas and day geckos

Go to Top of Page

eeji
The Morph Master

United Kingdom
4335 Posts

Posted - 09/02/2010 :  20:45:00  Show Profile  Visit eeji's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by gingerpony

............i'll log on later to see if i've been shot down in flames!!!

most likely!

Forum - Guide to Cornsnake Morphs - Punnett Square Calculator - Breeder Directory
Go to Top of Page

LittleMick
Yearling

United Kingdom
563 Posts

Posted - 09/02/2010 :  21:04:36  Show Profile  Visit LittleMick's Homepage  Click to see LittleMick's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Dumb question!! What' the dark side? I always thought Lord Vader was pretty cool.

0.4.0 Gerbils (Gemini, Pica, Gerty and Sasha)
0.1.0 Leopard Gecko (Elle)
1.0.0 Carolina Corn Snake(Elijah)
0.0.1 Emperor/Imperial Scorpion (Abbi)
2.0.0 Roborovski Dwarf Hamsters (Micro & Chippy)
Tropical fish - 6 Platys.6 Mollies.9 Glowlight Tetra.4 Pearl Gouramis.4 Apple Snails.1 Tiger Plec.2 Common Bristlenose Plecs and lots of babies.
Go to Top of Page

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 09/02/2010 :  21:05:19  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
oooh! just had a look actually..............nearly 24hours and no further replies...........!!

Edited by - gingerpony on 09/02/2010 21:06:36
Go to Top of Page

kevgerb46
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
35 Posts

Posted - 09/02/2010 :  21:16:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
the darkside is a site pretty much like this one,.....but lets say it is not as user freindly as this site. more like the sithe
Go to Top of Page

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 09/02/2010 :  21:29:47  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by LittleMick

Dumb question!! What' the dark side? I always thought Lord Vader was pretty cool.

i'd post a link but i can't!!! somebody's swear-filtered it lol Piers!!??

but to be fair they do the same to us...........well, thekingsnake.co.uk in particular..............something to do with a little competition.............

Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 10/02/2010 :  09:39:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If you checkout this topic you will learn a lot more about 'that place' LittleMick...it was a question asked recently - http://www.thecornsnake.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=8228&SearchTerms=the+dark+side

As I commented there I have never ventured onto it but have heard enough to know I dont want to...

I need a forum where I can trust the advice I get, where the comments are friendly, where I get support and where I dont have to scroll through thousands of comments to find out the info I need!!

Why go there when I can come here !

xxx

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000