New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

meggi
Hatchling

United Kingdom
321 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2010 :  16:31:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Last night when i fed toby he decided he liked the look (and apparently the taste) of my finger. Its the 2nd time he bit me and this time it hurt LOTS more.

megxx

n/a
deleted

352 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2010 :  17:16:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The science teacher responsible for my interest in corns has now obtained another corn whose owner was moving and said that the snake was mean and repeatedly bit them. He said the snake has not bit anyone in the classroom and all the students have held her. I did notice when I picked her up she was ok at first, but within moments of sniffing me coiled back as though to strike. I was wondering if it is just some snakes.
quote:
Originally posted by meggi

Last night when i fed toby he decided he liked the look (and apparently the taste) of my finger. Its the 2nd time he bit me and this time it hurt LOTS more.

megxx

Go to Top of Page

SexyBear77
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3796 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2010 :  17:21:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Meggi, it would be nice if you could ask permission before copying someone's sig quote, don't you think? Also give credit to the person who said the words.

It's called good manners.

9.11 Cornsnakes
1.1 Hogg island boas
1.0 Dwarf Burmese python

Website- http://rassnakes.yolasite.com/
Go to Top of Page

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2010 :  20:51:30  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
lol SB that's sooo true!!

and to the OP - have you thought about whether you're doing something wrong handling or feeding wise??

cornsnakes, ratsnakes, bullsnakes, boas and day geckos

Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 09/02/2010 :  05:18:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Am afraid I agree with both SB and GP Meggi...you do need to be more careful, with what you post, use and do.

Was it when you tried to pick him up after his feed? Did your hand smell of mouse? Is he being fed enough?

xxx

Go to Top of Page

meggi
Hatchling

United Kingdom
321 Posts

Posted - 10/02/2010 :  20:39:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think he is being fed enough , it was my fault . After i fed him , i picked him up to put him back in his viv and as i was doing so i put my thumb out. That tought me!

megx

p.s i didn`t know anybody had the same sig and i didn`t know who wrote it i just read it in a book and agreed with it.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000