Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

n/a
deleted

9 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2010 :  21:40:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hi ya i'm a new corn snake owner and i have learnt so much from reading yr posts just wanna say a big thanks to you all and how much i enjoy reading all about others snakes.And why didn't i get a snake earlier soooooo cool

HannahB
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
5491 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2010 :  22:02:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hey and welcome
glad you have found the forum so useful!
congrats on the new arrival - look forwards to the piccies

2.0 Normal Royal Pythons - Q and Little One
1.0 Chihauhaun Mountain Kingsnake - Simba

Go to Top of Page

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2010 :  22:05:33  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
heya and welcome

cornsnakes, ratsnakes, bullsnakes, boas and day geckos

Go to Top of Page

DannyBrown91
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3070 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2010 :  22:07:30  Show Profile  Click to see DannyBrown91's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hey welcome to the forum.

Glad we have been a help to you, because i know everybody else here has been a help to me.

Remember if you have anything you need to know, seach button top right, if you can't find what your looking for don't hesitate to ask.

0.0.1 Ghost Corn - Casper
0.0.1 Diffused Corn - Reggie
0.0.1 Amel Corn - Candy A.K.A Baby
1.0 Commom BCI - Rocky

0.1 Japanese Akita - Sasha

Go to Top of Page

lee2308
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
3348 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2010 :  22:25:33  Show Profile  Click to see lee2308's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
hi and welcome to the forum,where here to help,there is also a search function at the top if you dont want to ask

Go to Top of Page

Kehhlyr
ǝʞɐɔ sǝʌoן

United Kingdom
8173 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2010 :  22:33:47  Show Profile  Visit Kehhlyr's Homepage  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hello and welcome

-=Kehhlyr - The Resident Loon

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

378 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2010 :  23:16:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi & welcome. Any Q's just ask!

0.1.0 Anery corn- LegLess
1.0.0 Carolina corn- NoFeet
1.0.0 Syrian hamster- Jabba
0.2.0 Albino ferrets- Mable & Sue
1.0.0 Cat- Ned
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

441 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2010 :  23:36:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Welcome to the Forum Jimmy

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

9 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2010 :  23:38:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
thankyou for making me very welcome

Go to Top of Page

gmac
The Scottish Admin

United Kingdom
5319 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2010 :  00:27:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hi and welcome Jimmy

Go to Top of Page

kdlang
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3556 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2010 :  00:36:39  Show Profile  Click to see kdlang's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hi Jimmy, Welcome to the site. Glad to hear that it has been of use to you like it has to me. The guys here are a great bunch of people. And yes, we want pics lol

4.1.0 corns - Izzy (Carolina) Alice (Amel) Peanut (Butter Motley) Swayze (Ghost) Carmellia (Butter Motley)
0.1.0 cat - Kizzy
1.0.0 Dog - Dobbie
Location - Chesterfield, Derbyshire

www.support-dogs.org.uk
Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2010 :  04:22:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Welcome to the forum Jamie! I am so glad that we have been able to be of so much help to you already, and even before you have introduced yourself and asked any questions !! You will have seen that this is a great forum with lots of experienced owners happy to give their advice and support. You also get lots of fun and friendship .

I am sure you have already checked out the care sheet on here (http://www.thecornsnake.co.uk/corn_snake_care_sheet.htm) and this topic on 'Your 1st Snake' http://www.thecornsnake.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=4133

Unfortunately, with many pet shops you cannot trust what they are telling you . I suggest you double check anything you have been told with us on here. Remember that no question is regarded as a silly question .....it is much better asked and answered, you will probably find others who want the info too! As already mentioned, the first place to look is in the top right hand corner of the screen where there is a search button...type in what you are worried about and see if you can find an answer, if not then dont hesitate to ask!

When you got your snake I hope you got as much info about it as possible....shedding history, feeding history etc. I keep my own 'Snake Diaries', noting things like weight, length, feeding dates and what you feed, shedding dates, health problems. I know it seems a bit over the top but it is actually really helpful keeping track of your snake's health - I even note when Kellog and Silvesta poo !!

But you need to tell us more about yourself and your snake!!! We are a very nosey forum !

Unwritten forum rule - pics as soon as possible! This link will help - http://www.thecornsnake.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=14

A warning (which you have probably seen repeated a number of times!) - corn snakes are addictive.....and yes, the majority of us have stood up, said "hello my name is **** and I am addicted to corns........! And I am proud of it!" You have started down that corn path so be warned!!

Once again, so glad you have learnt so much already...it shows how much you care about your snake that you have taken the time to research as much as you can - just the sort of forum member we love !!

xxx

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

876 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2010 :  11:34:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello and Welcome

x

Slinky-Tallulah-Fairy-Bell

"My Heart has joined The Thousand for my friend stopped running today"
Go to Top of Page

KITTYCAT
Hatchling

United Kingdom
492 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2010 :  12:42:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi welcome to the forum

1.0.0 carolina corn (herbie)
0.1.0 snow corn (casper)
0.0.1 anery motley corn(diesel)
0.0.1 calafornia banded king snake (ozzy)
0.1.0 royal python (pandora)
0.0.1 boa constrictor (bullet)
1.0.0 weinmaraner (zac)
1.0.0 staffy (zeus)
1.1.0 cats (sophie n pepe)
0.0.1 fish (fish)

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

9 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2010 :  07:13:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

9 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2010 :  07:15:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
lol pics a lil big sorry but this vinnie having his dinner

Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2010 :  09:52:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Vinnie is gorgeous! And it is so nice to see him eating. Cant wait to see more pics of him in the 'Corn Photos' section. His markings are very clear and I love the one on his head...cant quite work out what sort of shape it is....

xxx

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

9 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2010 :  21:02:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
cheers kellog yeh he's a great eater im sure he posed for this one cos as i was about to take it he looked at me lol and yep there shall be more pics coming still finding my feet...

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

352 Posts

Posted - 09/02/2010 :  20:19:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
well, you've got yourself a beautiful baby there and a terrific crew with lots of information here to offer help. Have fun in the forum and with your baby.[quote]Originally posted by Jimmy24

Go to Top of Page

Fal
Hatchling

United Kingdom
245 Posts

Posted - 09/02/2010 :  21:06:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Great pic and yeah this forum rules, totally agree there!!

Corn Snake - Bella. Bearded Dragon - Draco. Leopard Gecko - Mojo. Cat - Neo. In our family we also have: Cali King Snake, Spiny Flower Mantis (RIP), African Lined Mantis (RIP), Ghost Mantis (RIP), four Hermit Crabs, a Budgy and a Dog - Mystie... oh and a YAMAHA YZF-R1 but she's feeling a bit neglected at the moment :(
Go to Top of Page

LittleMick
Yearling

United Kingdom
563 Posts

Posted - 10/02/2010 :  23:10:21  Show Profile  Visit LittleMick's Homepage  Click to see LittleMick's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hey Jimmy, welcme to the forum, Elijah says hello to

0.4.0 Gerbils (Gemini, Pica, Gerty and Sasha)
0.1.0 Leopard Gecko (Elle)
1.0.0 Carolina Corn Snake(Elijah)
0.0.1 Emperor/Imperial Scorpion (Abbi)
2.0.0 Roborovski Dwarf Hamsters (Micro & Chippy)
Tropical fish - 6 Platys.6 Mollies.9 Glowlight Tetra.4 Pearl Gouramis.4 Apple Snails.1 Tiger Plec.2 Common Bristlenose Plecs and lots of babies.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000