New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Lilpunk
Yearling

512 Posts

Posted - 26/01/2010 :  18:39:59  Show Profile  Click to see Lilpunk's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
It's great that you found monty, and I understand about the confusion aspect of the whole experience Thought you weren't going to get another snakey this year? Again, glad you found him.

You have a lot of guts, apologizing I mean, it's a great thing to be able to do, and I hope that if I ever do something I regret, I'll be able to voice my pardons as well as that

0.0.1 Carolina corn - (renamed) Lumos.
2.0.0 Shetlands - Winston & Rupert.
1.3.0 Guinea pigs - Coffee, Nutkin, Rosemary & Thyme.
0.1.0 Yorkshire Terrier - Poppy.
Go to Top of Page

reptiledanny
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1809 Posts

Posted - 26/01/2010 :  18:47:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
well, i dunno, little bro wants a leo so mum and dad sed yes to that and dad likes royals so i sed i might get one. i think i will go to doncaster or nearer the time i will decide. it's a long way off.

1.1 royal pythons 0.1 hog island boa 1.0 corn snake
sig made by stapey
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

441 Posts

Posted - 26/01/2010 :  18:54:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
TOP MAN DANNY
Glad you have decided to keep Monty.
You deserve a pat on the back for your honesty mate.

Go to Top of Page

reptiledanny
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1809 Posts

Posted - 26/01/2010 :  19:18:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
thanks rich, i feel awful for what i sed, i don't deserve to own monty after what i sd. i even went up to monty and started apologising over and over again. he is truly a wonderful snake.

sig made by stapey
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

213 Posts

Posted - 26/01/2010 :  19:43:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Danny, I read the other thread but didn't reply to it. I wasn't sure how I felt about it, if I'm honest.

I have to say that, to be perfectly frank, I could see where you were coming from. You'd lost Monty and (if you're honest) you had pretty much given up all hope of him returning. So because he's gone you get to take your love for snakes (that started with Monty) in a different, exciting direction. Like starting over again, the "If I knew then what I know now" syndrome.

Monty's return must have provoked mixed emotions in you. You're young and you're only human. You'd got used to being without Monty, made all these new plans and then been brought back to reality with a bump. I think most people, if they're honest, would feel the tiniest pang of regret at 'what might have been'. It's not a nice emotion, it's not how you should feel. But we can't control how we react to things. As I said, you're only human.

I'm also kind of pleased you posted that thread. At least it shows you're an honest person with honest (human) emotions and also that you are comfortable enough with the users of this forum that you could be as honest as you were. I'm aware that you got a lot of grief for your post (some of it justified) but you posted in haste and your emotions were high. It happens. We all have to adjust our plans sometimes so please stop feeling bad. Stop apologising to us and to Monty. We can't help how we feel sometimes.

Glad you got Monty back now mate xx (all that above is just my opinion and is in NO way a dig at anyone. Just wanted Danny to know he can stop beating himself up now!)

0.0.1 Normal Corn (Cinco), 0.1.0 Ghost Motley (Sadie), 1.0.0 Amel Corn (Snuggles), 0.0.1 Classic Corn (The Stig), 1.0.0 Pastel Royal Python (Ba'al), 1.0.0 Pinstripe Royal Python (Paladin), 4.0.0 Cats, 1.0.0 Other Half, 0.3.0 Drains on My Resources (or Daughters)

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

876 Posts

Posted - 26/01/2010 :  19:51:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Danny,

I apologise for the tone of me reply yesterday I certainly did not think before I posted so you ended up with quite a whipping.

I am Honestly pleased for you that Monty has come home! And it is goo that you have taken him to the vet for a check over - and from Monty's most recent pictures that you posted yesterday he doesn't look overly poor- infact, considering that he has been off on his own ride for 2 months, he looks very well indeed! If only Animals could talk- and then he could tell you everything that he has been up to and seen the last 2 months!

I am finding this quite hard to write- simply because everyone has already expressed the words and feelings that I would like to write o I shall end here.

I am very pleased that Monty is back and that he is safe and that he is healthy and also that he is you For-Ever Snake Friend

xXx

P.s- If your going to Donny- let me know! Hubby has decided that we are def going!
xXx

Slinky-Tallulah-Fairy-Bell

"My Heart has joined The Thousand for my friend stopped running today"
Go to Top of Page

reptiledanny
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1809 Posts

Posted - 26/01/2010 :  19:53:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
thanks bbsmog, you rely just brought me back to reality with a slap across the face, a good one of course, thanks you. thank you so much. i feel very confertable with you guys, thats why i thought i would be open. monty is my number 1 prioroty, and always will be. i still am not sure wheather i am getting a new snake, but if i do it will be a royal. love royals, and would love to have one. will see how evrything goes.

sig made by stapey
Go to Top of Page

SexyBear77
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3796 Posts

Posted - 26/01/2010 :  20:05:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah I love my royal to bits!

9.11 Cornsnakes
1.1 Hogg island boas
1.0 Dwarf Burmese python

Website- http://rassnakes.yolasite.com/
Go to Top of Page

Lilpunk
Yearling

512 Posts

Posted - 26/01/2010 :  20:31:50  Show Profile  Click to see Lilpunk's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Awesome, might go to Donny myself ^^ Let's hope so! And good luck with the royal ambition, might get one in three or four years, once I know where I am with uni etc.

0.0.1 Carolina corn - (renamed) Lumos.
2.0.0 Shetlands - Winston & Rupert.
1.3.0 Guinea pigs - Coffee, Nutkin, Rosemary & Thyme.
0.1.0 Yorkshire Terrier - Poppy.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000