YAY!!!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

n/a
deleted

213 Posts

Posted - 21/12/2009 :  13:33:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm very excited. I'm picking up a lovely, lovely 2yr old Male Reverse Okeetee on January the 2nd!!!!!

It's daughters fave morph which she's been coveting for a while now and I've got to say he's very,very pretty. He doesn't come with viv but comes with heatmat, hides etc and the price was really good as the owner is down-sizing.

You all told me these flippin' snakes were addictive and you were soooo right!!

Loving my OH for being so tolerant, too. He's a trooper . (Actually his argument is - every time I buy a new snake he buys a £40 video game, so everyone's happy!!) xxxx

0.0.1 Normal Corn (Cinco), 0.1.0 Ghost Motley (Sadie), 1.0.0 Amel Corn (Snuggles), 0.0.1 Classic Corn (The Stig), 1.0.0 Pastel Royal Python (Ba'al), 1.0.0 Pinstripe Royal Python (Paladin), 4.0.0 Cats, 1.0.0 Other Half, 0.3.0 Drains on My Resources (or Daughters)

HannahB
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
5491 Posts

Posted - 21/12/2009 :  14:01:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
congrats
look forwards to the pics!
and i think thats the deal luke would argue if he wasnt into snakes aswell.. good job he likes em too otherwise i would never see him off the xbox!!

2.0 Normal Royal Pythons - Q and Little One
1.0 Chihauhaun Mountain Kingsnake - Simba

Go to Top of Page

Kehhlyr
ǝʞɐɔ sǝʌoן

United Kingdom
8173 Posts

Posted - 21/12/2009 :  17:09:03  Show Profile  Visit Kehhlyr's Homepage  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Well done Smoggy.
We shall await the pics, I'm sure we don't need to remind you of those rules though.

-=Kehhlyr - The Resident Loon

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

213 Posts

Posted - 21/12/2009 :  17:21:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I always obey Phil, you know that!!!

Hannah - the OH would live on his 'puter if I'd let him (he's a web designer and a gamer too!). I sometimes have to remind him to go out into the real world and be with the 3 dimensional people! (a pheobe quote there!).

The new snake is apparently going to be called Snuggles btw. LOL xx

0.0.1 Normal Corn (Cinco), 0.1.0 Ghost Motley (Sadie), 1.0.0 Amel Corn (Snuggles), 0.0.1 Classic Corn (The Stig), 1.0.0 Pastel Royal Python (Ba'al), 1.0.0 Pinstripe Royal Python (Paladin), 4.0.0 Cats, 1.0.0 Other Half, 0.3.0 Drains on My Resources (or Daughters)

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

915 Posts

Posted - 21/12/2009 :  17:29:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
reverse okeetees are amazing
i am loving the name aswell

0.1.0 Snow Corn Snake - Tof
1.0.0 Stripe Cali King - Su'tey
1.0.0 Staffordshire Bull Terrier x Rottweiler - Twix
Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 22/12/2009 :  03:15:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
bbsmog, that is fantastic news! Well done on finding exactly what your daughter wanted...you are going to be the 'best mum' for a long time (use that to your own advantage as much as possible!!).

Cant wait to see pics (unwritten forum rules) and am glad you remember the rest of the rules!!!

How old is your daughter? In other words is she going to take this snake on 100% or will you be 'forced' to start looking after it and slowly encourage a change in its affections??

We did warn you about the addiction...you cant say you werent properly advised of the danger of involved!!

Glad your OH is so tolerant...think you get best end of bargain! All he spends is £40 and you can spend what you like on snakes!!

xxx

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

213 Posts

Posted - 23/12/2009 :  11:48:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Daughter number 1 is twelve in a couple of weeks and she's actually really good with responsibility (well that's till she discovers boys!) so I think she'll do well.

She loves the baby snakes and takes care of them with me but she's not that confident when handling them because they're so quick. She carries our friends big adult around quite happily and that's why it took me a while to find the perfect snake as it has to be more or less full-ish size for her to really feel like it was hers.

I'm off on my Christmas hols and pick him up on my way home so photos will follow as soon as poss. Have a great Christmas everyone xxxxxxxxx

Go to Top of Page

Twi
Yearling

United Kingdom
536 Posts

Posted - 23/12/2009 :  13:03:11  Show Profile  Click to see Twi's MSN Messenger address  Send Twi a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Sooo lucky i would love reverse okeetees o: *jealous* so lucky xD I'm not allowed anymore snakes now, three is enough lol

1.0.0 Snow Motley Corn Snake. (Mouse)
1.0.0 Amel Corn Snake. (Ginger)
0.2.0 Chinese Crested Dogs. (Skeebee & Yuki)
0.1.0 Bullmastiff x American Bulldog (Tsukira)
1.1.0 Ferrets. (Spike & Buffy)
0.2.0 Aylesbury Ducks. (Crispy & Nibbles)

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000