Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

n/a
deleted

893 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2009 :  13:12:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Is there a new Admin here called Chris (according to user profile joined the forum on 30 September 2009, no matches found to any posts) or do we have a hacker in the forum?

Members online at the moment:

Members Online: Hawkeye | inkiepixie | Jam Man 5 | Chris (name appears in red)

If it's legit, my apologies.

Lewy
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
2874 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2009 :  13:42:49  Show Profile  Visit Lewy's Homepage  Click to see Lewy's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Not a problem! Chris is our server technician, knows nothing about snakes but a hell of a lot about servers, databases and programming. He's the reason this forum is running super fast again and we are now on the new server Whooooop!

Sorry for causing alarm! I should have introduced him, although you'll probably only see him if things ever go wrong

Lewy

THE CORN SNAKE.co.uk Team

Go to Top of Page

Kehhlyr
ǝʞɐɔ sǝʌoן

United Kingdom
8173 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2009 :  13:44:21  Show Profile  Visit Kehhlyr's Homepage  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
OK, just had nearly exactly the same text edited in my post, oh well, deleted it now.

-=Kehhlyr - The Resident Loon

Go to Top of Page

Lewy
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
2874 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2009 :  13:46:38  Show Profile  Visit Lewy's Homepage  Click to see Lewy's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Sorry Phil

Lewy

THE CORN SNAKE.co.uk Team

Go to Top of Page

Kehhlyr
ǝʞɐɔ sǝʌoן

United Kingdom
8173 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2009 :  13:57:20  Show Profile  Visit Kehhlyr's Homepage  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Someone had to post it, you just got there first. Do I still get my prize though??

-=Kehhlyr - The Resident Loon

Go to Top of Page

lee2308
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
3348 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2009 :  14:19:02  Show Profile  Click to see lee2308's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Good ol' chris,at least some one knows what their doing (:D)

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

893 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2009 :  17:28:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Lewy

Not a problem! Chris is our server technician, knows nothing about snakes but a hell of a lot about servers, databases and programming. He's the reason this forum is running super fast again and we are now on the new server Whooooop!

Sorry for causing alarm! I should have introduced him, although you'll probably only see him if things ever go wrong

Thanks, Lewy, and my apologies to Chris. I'm putting the nail-sharpener down.

(Phil, that's why the call me the Eye )
Go to Top of Page

Brookestar
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2361 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2009 :  19:32:13  Show Profile  Click to see Brookestar's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
lol i never notice these things
Go to Top of Page

BlueTongueDan
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1462 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2009 :  20:36:08  Show Profile  Visit BlueTongueDan's Homepage  Click to see BlueTongueDan's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
LOL. Poor Lewy.
I sent him an email when I noticed Chris online, lol.

www.youtube.com/BlueTongueDan
Go to Top of Page

lucifer
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
780 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2009 :  01:06:40  Show Profile  Visit lucifer's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Mysterious Chris the mysterious server technician.... The plot thickens dum dum dum!

Thanks Chris for a super fast forum

5.2.0 Cornsnakes: Lucien (Amel), Zero Kiryu (Blizzard), Aura (Butter Stripe), Montana (Normal), Edison (Lavender Stripe), Liberty (Hypo Lavender), Orlando (Anery)
2.0.0 Royals: Q & Little One
Twitter: @BlutAura
DeviantART: BlutAura
Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2009 :  02:46:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I 2nd what Lucifer said - the 2nd part of it - Thanks Chris, its because of you we have such a great acting forum. You were the un-named hero....now you are named! xxx

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

893 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2009 :  10:01:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by BlueTongueDan

LOL. Poor Lewy.
I sent him an email when I noticed Chris online, lol.

Me too, only I couldn't find Lewy's e-mail address in a hurry so targetted Kehhlyr instead.

While Chris is here, perhaps he can be converted to snakehood?

Go to Top of Page

devilsmistress
Yearling

United Kingdom
829 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2009 :  13:44:17  Show Profile  Click to see devilsmistress's MSN Messenger address  Send devilsmistress a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Thank God for Chris!! thanks for the hard work in keepingthe forum running, Now any chance you could have a word with BT about getting there internet working propaly?? LOL
Go to Top of Page

lucifer
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
780 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2009 :  14:32:44  Show Profile  Visit lucifer's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by paulasparky
Now any chance you could have a word with BT about getting there internet working propaly?? LOL

He maybe a world class server technician but he isn't a miracle worker

5.2.0 Cornsnakes: Lucien (Amel), Zero Kiryu (Blizzard), Aura (Butter Stripe), Montana (Normal), Edison (Lavender Stripe), Liberty (Hypo Lavender), Orlando (Anery)
Go to Top of Page

devilsmistress
Yearling

United Kingdom
829 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2009 :  14:36:51  Show Profile  Click to see devilsmistress's MSN Messenger address  Send devilsmistress a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by lucifer

quote:
Originally posted by paulasparky
Now any chance you could have a word with BT about getting there internet working propaly?? LOL

He maybe a world class server technician but he isn't a miracle worker

I just laughed really load at that and my other half gave me a funny look! Told him what was going on and he agreed, No man on this earth could ever sort BT out!
Go to Top of Page

Chris
The Corn Snake Admin

8 Posts

Posted - 06/10/2009 :  17:56:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Eeek. I've been outed.

You're all welcome by the way.

Lewy informs me this is my most important server to look after. As you seem to have a higher than average number of reptiles per user than most forums I shall not argue :)

Go to Top of Page

Chris
The Corn Snake Admin

8 Posts

Posted - 06/10/2009 :  17:59:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh, and no apology required Hawkeye, I need to be a hacker with some of Lewy's requests. If only he were in charge of our secret service, much of the worlds evil would have been eradicated. (At least it would if he could find his front door key)
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

893 Posts

Posted - 06/10/2009 :  18:29:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
PMSL. Get a corn snake, will you?

Edited by - n/a on 06/10/2009 18:29:46
Go to Top of Page

Chris
The Corn Snake Admin

8 Posts

Posted - 06/10/2009 :  18:51:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I can't look after myself!
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

893 Posts

Posted - 06/10/2009 :  19:12:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Chris

I can't look after myself!

Most men can't even though the algorithm is really simple

Lewy, get him to hold a snake for a few minutes, that should do it

Go to Top of Page

lucifer
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
780 Posts

Posted - 06/10/2009 :  21:46:28  Show Profile  Visit lucifer's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Chris

Eeek. I've been outed.

Next question, do you wear a balaclava while working/hacking on the server or is that just my image of you?

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000