My new Baby is home!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

devilsmistress
Yearling

United Kingdom
829 Posts

Posted - 07/10/2009 :  14:32:07  Show Profile  Click to see devilsmistress's MSN Messenger address  Send devilsmistress a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Just got back with my new baby!! Had a little handle at the breeders, and she is so docile! She is now settaling in her new viv. I would have got pics, but I cant find my camera
She has the sweetest little love hearts on her, one on her head and one just below it! She's a Miami and I have still not thought of a name!!

It was also lovley to meek Hawk and Eye! Hope the journy back was ok for you. Ill let them break the news to you all when they get back!!

n/a
deleted

893 Posts

Posted - 07/10/2009 :  19:12:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Congratulations on the new Miami and many thanks again on everything you did for us today!
It was great meeting you today!

The way home.... don't ask, lol! Will you be on the chat later on? Tell you all about it then.

Go to Top of Page

devilsmistress
Yearling

United Kingdom
829 Posts

Posted - 07/10/2009 :  19:16:02  Show Profile  Click to see devilsmistress's MSN Messenger address  Send devilsmistress a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Ill go sit there and wait till you come in then!
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

893 Posts

Posted - 07/10/2009 :  20:25:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
May take a bit of time, got to go out for a little while. How about if I call or text you when I get back in?

Go to Top of Page

devilsmistress
Yearling

United Kingdom
829 Posts

Posted - 07/10/2009 :  21:14:12  Show Profile  Click to see devilsmistress's MSN Messenger address  Send devilsmistress a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Yea no problem, im gonna sit in there anyway, the window is open in the background on my pc so not in the way anyway!
Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 08/10/2009 :  03:36:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
JJJJJJJJEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xxx

Go to Top of Page

HannahB
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
5491 Posts

Posted - 08/10/2009 :  08:04:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kellog

JJJJJJJJEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xxx

took the words out of my mouth..lol

2.0 Normal Royal Pythons - Q and Little One
1.0 Chihauhaun Mountain Kingsnake - Simba

Go to Top of Page

kizzig
Yearling

United Kingdom
560 Posts

Posted - 08/10/2009 :  08:15:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Congrats on the new arrival!

Kizzig

Our ever growing menagerie:

1.0.0 Amel cornsnake (Ziggy)
0.1.0 Amel motley cornsnake (Kizzy)
1.0.0 Housegecko (Eric)
0.1.0 Chile Rose Tarantula (Daisy) RIP Double D, We'll miss you... xxx
1.0.0 Budgie (Oscar)
0.1.0 Cat (Sophie)
1.1.0 Red Eared Sliders (Sam 'n' Ella)
Assorted Fish - Harry, Artie, Kev and Ebi.

RIP Georgina the Housegecko , Archie the Angelfish (17/09/09), and Daisy the Chile Rose Tarantula (19/11/2009)

Our Animal's Album: http://s986.photobucket.com/albums/ae347/klivingston234/
Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 08/10/2009 :  10:47:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by HannahB

quote:
Originally posted by Kellog

took the words out of my mouth..lol

I've been saying that word rather a lot recently! xxx

Go to Top of Page

devilsmistress
Yearling

United Kingdom
829 Posts

Posted - 08/10/2009 :  11:32:29  Show Profile  Click to see devilsmistress's MSN Messenger address  Send devilsmistress a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Is it something to do with the fact they are miami's or taht we got another snake lol. My parner has put his foot down now to anymoe snakes. I can see his point, he does not like the idea of to mant snakes about if we have a baby toddaling around.
Go to Top of Page

Sammysnake
Yearling

United Kingdom
606 Posts

Posted - 08/10/2009 :  16:23:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah but corns are only little - it's not like they'd eat the baby or anything....

08 male Carolina Corn ‘Saracen’
09 male Anery Corn ‘Twilight’
08 male Rankins Dragon ‘Keydo’
Go to Top of Page

devilsmistress
Yearling

United Kingdom
829 Posts

Posted - 08/10/2009 :  16:32:43  Show Profile  Click to see devilsmistress's MSN Messenger address  Send devilsmistress a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I think he is worried about baby getting bitten, to us it wont seem bad but to a little un it would hurt or samolnelia or something. Opening the vivs wont be an issue (viv locks with keys.) But he said his biggist concern is actually the snakes, having 2 vivs can easily be put in the bedroom and a lock on the bedroom door, anymore and it would have to be in the living room, and he said its not fair on the snake to have a baby banging on the glass, throwing things at the viv's by accident if they go through a throwing stage ect. So I guess he has a fair point and the health of the animals is a priority to me to.
Go to Top of Page

Sammysnake
Yearling

United Kingdom
606 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2009 :  19:51:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Really good points - my reply was jokey, I hadn't really thought of this as a serious subject, sorry. I guess now my little-un's not so little (9 today, Happy Bday!) I've forgotten all the things you have to think about to keep them safe. Well done for being such a responsible parent and animal owner, we need more people in the world like you guys.

08 male Carolina Corn ‘Saracen’
09 male Anery Corn ‘Twilight’
08 male Rankins Dragon ‘Keydo’
Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2009 :  21:57:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by devilsmistress

Is it something to do with the fact they are miami's or taht we got another snake lol. My parner has put his foot down now to anymoe snakes. I can see his point, he does not like the idea of to mant snakes about if we have a baby toddaling around.

The fact it is a miami....the fact it is another snake.....I am just 'the J word'!!

Know you know what is right for your little one (when ever it comes)! xxx

Go to Top of Page

devilsmistress
Yearling

United Kingdom
829 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2009 :  22:41:30  Show Profile  Click to see devilsmistress's MSN Messenger address  Send devilsmistress a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks guys! Aand Sammysnake I did t=not take your Jole reply to heart, im very easy going so no need for the apolagy!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000