Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 5

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 18/09/2009 :  02:39:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Glad you are getting your other corn, at least you will have something to distract you from worrying about Bilbo. Maybe Bilbo will put in appearance when he knows there is a new snake in 'his' house! xxx

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

124 Posts

Posted - 18/09/2009 :  21:40:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Don't give up hope - our Bubbles went missing 4 weeks ago and hasn't turned up yet but I know he will when we least expect it! I know what you mean about missing them - I miss Bubbles every day which sounds soft but really its not. We have two new snakes but still want Bubbles back as he was such a character and very friendly. Keep looking he's there somewhere!
Go to Top of Page

Bilbo
Hatchling

United Kingdom
426 Posts

Posted - 18/09/2009 :  21:58:45  Show Profile  Visit Bilbo's Homepage  Click to see Bilbo's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
still no luck keep water out but should i keep putting out food every night?? or should i try every other night?? i cant stay up all night anymore its doing me in big time i had to have 1/2 day off work yesterday cause of lack of sleep. the breeder i am getting the new snake from is very ill at the moment so i cant go and get the new snake..

2 male corns (Bilbo and roger)
1 female corn (lizzie)
2 dogs westies (jock & morag)
5 mirror carp
3 common carp
3 tench
5 gold fish
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

124 Posts

Posted - 18/09/2009 :  23:13:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Bilbo

still no luck keep water out but should i keep putting out food every night?? or should i try every other night??

If I could I'd still be putting food out for Bubbles but as he's gone missing in the neighbours house we've had to stop as I think they were getting a bit fed up of having dead mice in every room! Although since they were careless enough to lose him its the least they could do. We kept it up for 2 weeks but after that, when he hadn't touched any of them, we stopped. He's either not in the house or finding his own food from an alternative supply

How long has Bilbo been missing now? I'd persevere with the food and defo keep the water down. I'm sure others will confirm whether this is right or not.

I'm really sorry that you are suffering so much but get some sleep and don't give up. I know its hard but you have to look after yourself as well.
Go to Top of Page

Bilbo
Hatchling

United Kingdom
426 Posts

Posted - 18/09/2009 :  23:22:25  Show Profile  Visit Bilbo's Homepage  Click to see Bilbo's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I FOUND HIM I FOUND HIM i was just setting out some water and getting a small pot for a mouse and there he was on a mat in the bathroom i feel so lucky and happy. he looks abit skinny so i tryed him with the mouse and he had it and i watched him drink for the first time as well. should i on the next feed try him with 2 mice?? or just stick with the one??? thanks alot guy for being there and all the kind words.

1 female corn (lizzie)
5 mirror carp
3 common carp
3 tench
5 gold fish

Edited by - Bilbo on 18/09/2009 23:23:42
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

299 Posts

Posted - 18/09/2009 :  23:31:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
im so happy you have found him you must of been going skitso with worry are you still going to get the other snakey????

1.0.0 bci rocky
0.1.0 bci twix
0.1.0 silver queen
1.0.0 anery beetlejuice
0.1.0 snow motley snowdrop
0.1.0 holly (caviler king charles)
Go to Top of Page

Bilbo
Hatchling

United Kingdom
426 Posts

Posted - 18/09/2009 :  23:34:10  Show Profile  Visit Bilbo's Homepage  Click to see Bilbo's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
i dont know as it looked just like bilbo mite get something els now. will have to talk to the wife...

1 female corn (lizzie)
5 mirror carp
3 common carp
3 tench
5 gold fish
Go to Top of Page

eeji
The Morph Master

United Kingdom
4335 Posts

Posted - 18/09/2009 :  23:42:29  Show Profile  Visit eeji's Homepage  Reply with Quote
congrats!!!! :D

if he's looking a bit thin, give him something small to kick start his stomach again :)

Forum - Guide to Cornsnake Morphs - Punnett Square Calculator - Breeder Directory
Go to Top of Page

Bilbo
Hatchling

United Kingdom
426 Posts

Posted - 18/09/2009 :  23:45:31  Show Profile  Visit Bilbo's Homepage  Click to see Bilbo's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
i did i gave him the smalest mouse i had witch was very small should i leave him in the viv for a bit now?? i did hold him for a bit and he seemed ok wasnt trying to get away or anything.

1 female corn (lizzie)
5 mirror carp
3 common carp
3 tench
5 gold fish
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

151 Posts

Posted - 18/09/2009 :  23:53:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Bilbo i am so happy for you! its such a huge relief when they turn up isnt it? Congratulations :) x

0.1.0 Crimson Corn "Cherry Darling"
0.1.0 Anery Corn "Riff Raff"
0.1.0 Hypo Motley Corn "Magenta"
0.1.0 Crested Gecko "Beatrix Kiddo"
0.1.0 Crested Gecko "O-Ren Ishii"
0.1.0 Tortoiseshell and White Kitten "Gizmo!"
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

124 Posts

Posted - 18/09/2009 :  23:54:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What fantastic news - I'm so glad for you. In fact its bought tears to my eyes - what an absolute softy I am

Now get to bed and get some much needed sleep! And I'd say get the other snake as well!
Go to Top of Page

3k5k
Snake Mite

33 Posts

Posted - 19/09/2009 :  01:09:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
So sorry but as a new snake keeper I am not able to answer your questions.

However I have followed this saga avidly for 9 days, waiting each day for your posts in hopeful anticipation.

Wow what a happy ending, you should make a film.

1.0.0 Ghost Corn
2.1.8 Marine fish
0.0.£££££ Corals
Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 19/09/2009 :  03:24:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Bilbo, I am so pleased to hear your news. I know how hard you have tried to find him and you have never given up on him....you are a strong, amazing owner who has been rewarded for your faith with Bilbo's return!! (sorry if that sounds corny!!) Am sure you will be able to give Bilbo the tender loving care he needs to bring him back to full health. He must have been fairly traumatised by his 'adventure' so I could guess that it is a case of slow and steady to reassure him that everything is back to normal. Sure Con can advise you better having been through it.
I know you must now be able to start breathing again (and sleeping) knowing he is safe....and I am sure a lot of us are breathing a sigh of relief too - hated imagining what you were going through.
As for getting the other snake - its up to how you feel....the timing is amazing that just when you are supposed to pick up your new 'Bilbo' the breeder gets sick and then the original 'Bilbo' turns up! Give it some thought. I know you always wanted 2 in the end, so its just a decision of what you get - it may be cool to have twin Bilbo's!! xxx

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

184 Posts

Posted - 19/09/2009 :  04:41:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
thats brilliant news so happy for you.

1.0.0 Amel stripe(Dezzi)
0.1.0 Snow Corn (Rizzie)
0.1.0 Carolina Corn (Hotaru)
2.2.0 western hognose (Huff and Puff)(Missy and Pharoh)
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

111 Posts

Posted - 19/09/2009 :  07:48:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
well done its cool to be reunited with your bilbo

winston
Go to Top of Page

Sammysnake
Yearling

United Kingdom
606 Posts

Posted - 19/09/2009 :  08:05:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm so pleased for you. I've been following your story all the way through too and am so pleased that you got Bilbo back. Boy, I bet you slept well last night!!

08 male Carolina Corn ‘Saracen’
09 male Anery Corn ‘Twilight’
08 male Rankins Dragon ‘Keydo’
Go to Top of Page

Bilbo
Hatchling

United Kingdom
426 Posts

Posted - 19/09/2009 :  08:13:38  Show Profile  Visit Bilbo's Homepage  Click to see Bilbo's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
lol slept like a baby. it was nise to come down and see him in hes viv again where he should be nice and safe. my kids are also over the moon. thanks again guys for all your help couldnt of done it without you. your all super stars.....

1 female corn (lizzie)
5 mirror carp
3 common carp
3 tench
5 gold fish
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

102 Posts

Posted - 19/09/2009 :  09:02:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Awwwwwwwwwwso glad to see you found Bilbo.........I have been following your search and even I feel relieved for you, he's back where he belongs now all warm and happy :o)

1 Corn snake
8 Chickens
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

63 Posts

Posted - 19/09/2009 :  10:22:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am soo happy that you found him! Bet all that stress was worthwhile as soon as you found him!

1 Corn Snake (EDDIE)
2 Rats (PINK & STINK)
1 Cat (BINX)
1 Budgie (MOLLY)
Go to Top of Page

Flatpack63
Hatchling

United Kingdom
331 Posts

Posted - 19/09/2009 :  11:04:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm so pleased for you. Just goes to show NEVER GIVE UP HOPE.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000