Transporting while in shed?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

devilsmistress
Yearling

United Kingdom
829 Posts

Posted - 27/08/2009 :  14:15:45  Show Profile  Click to see devilsmistress's MSN Messenger address  Send devilsmistress a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
In about a weeks time we will be going away and Steves bro will be getting the run of the place, But as He is not overly keen on snakes, the Breeder I got Bam from is going to take him for the week we are away.
Well Bams bad timeing means he might still be in shed when I have to take him to his holiday home! He will be going with his small viv, and I know the best way is in a pillow case in a box, But is there anything else that will make it less stressful for him during the move if he is still in shed?

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 27/08/2009 :  19:06:46  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
don't think there's really much you can do other than keep the viv pretty much the same so it's familiar for him, and smells like his.....

as for actually transporting him go for the pillowcase in a RUB option

cornsnakes, ratsnakes, bullsnakes, boas and day geckos

Go to Top of Page

devilsmistress
Yearling

United Kingdom
829 Posts

Posted - 27/08/2009 :  21:20:26  Show Profile  Click to see devilsmistress's MSN Messenger address  Send devilsmistress a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Right what ill do tommrow then is set up the smaller viv and put him in it, so he will be in there for about a week, as thats the viv he will be in at the breeders, hopefully he will be more settled in there when he arrives at the holiday home! Obviously ill put him in a pollow case to transport him!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000