Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

Blackecho
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
4379 Posts

Posted - 17/08/2009 :  22:05:07  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message
Well done for taking the advice on board

www.theroyalpython.co.uk/forum

Go to Top of Page

hiper2009
Banned

United Kingdom
2197 Posts

Posted - 18/08/2009 :  00:12:07  Show Profile  Click to see hiper2009's MSN Messenger address
quote:
Originally posted by Blackecho

Can you help me ? im trying to find a snake vet for champagne but there is none in Leicester and i need one to take champagne to i want to ask them about his head and if it will grow

0.0.0 Royal Python Het Pied 100% CB10 - Chaos
1.1.0 Brazilian Rainbow Boa CB10 - Bow/Mayhem
0.1.0 Cornsnake Amel Het Motley CB10 - Fire
1.0.0 Cornsnake Caramel Het Motley CB09 - Whisky
1.0.0 Cornsnake Snow Het Stripe CB07 - Romeo - R.I.P

1.0.0 Super Golden Labrador Dog CB02 - Bailey

Wish List:
1.2.0 Royal Python - Pastel , Pinstripe , Lesser.
Go to Top of Page

nova1990
Yearling

United Kingdom
618 Posts

Posted - 18/08/2009 :  03:00:30  Show Profile  Click to see nova1990's MSN Messenger address  Send nova1990 a Yahoo! Message
could you take your snake out on the grass in your own garden or is there still a risk of it catching mites or whatnot

Corn Snake - Ayame
Mexican Black Kingsnake - Ryuzaki
Bearded Dragon - Puff
Salmon pink Tarantula - Olivia
Antilles pinktoe Tarantula - MossChops

Ipswich, Suffolk
Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
4379 Posts

Posted - 18/08/2009 :  07:22:41  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message
quote:
Originally posted by hiper2009

quote:
Originally posted by Blackecho

Can you help me ? im trying to find a snake vet for champagne but there is none in Leicester and i need one to take champagne to i want to ask them about his head and if it will grow

Hi head will grow, just much mores lowly than it's body. Its all bones after all, which will take a lot longer then the added flesh/fat in the body.

Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
4379 Posts

Posted - 18/08/2009 :  07:23:29  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message
quote:
Originally posted by nova1990

could you take your snake out on the grass in your own garden or is there still a risk of it catching mites or whatnot

Yes, if you keep an eye on them. Oh and keep them away from areas that cats may use as litter trays.

Go to Top of Page

punumbear
Hatchling

United Kingdom
483 Posts

Posted - 18/08/2009 :  09:15:31  Show Profile  Click to see punumbear's MSN Messenger address
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by matty18714

No, he wont mind

quote:

Yesterday we had fantasic weather and i took him to the park and then i took him in to town city centre and every one was taking pictures of him its like he was famous i could not belive it i thought every one will be scared i even let a few kids touch him and handle him so they are aware that there is nothing wrong with owning a snake.

Whats wrong with that he enjoyed it and so did i
And that has got to be the most irresponsible thing I have heard in a long time.

he enjoyed it????? always makes me laugh when i hear that... ok might have been diff smells n sites for him but did you actually sit n have a lengthy indepth chat with him did he verbally give his approval to how much he enjoyed that park.
Think the garden is as far into nature and still be relitivly safe and secure that he needs to go.

love my animals more than i like people.
the gang
1 ridgeback
2 kids
1 anery-lil aney
1 m, 4 ft candy cane corn.. aka kellogg..
1 carolina corn-claret/carrot
Newest additon.. f whiteout corn-pastel??
1african house snake - Bob
Go to Top of Page

hillzi
The Lost boy.

United Kingdom
3984 Posts

Posted - 18/08/2009 :  13:06:12  Show Profile
I just came upon this topic and I'm not gonna get going because its looks to have died down and hiper has learnt his lesson.

If you want to educate people about your snake, feel free BUT do it within the comfort of your own home and don't have a lot of people there. the snake will likely get stressed from going to person.. to person.. it'd feel like pass the parcell.

Don't let it happen again
Go to Top of Page

SexyBear77
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3796 Posts

Posted - 19/08/2009 :  09:11:14  Show Profile
hiper, save yourself some time and money, and dont take champagne to the vets- there is nothing wrong with his head!

9.11 Cornsnakes
1.1 Hogg island boas
1.0 Dwarf Burmese python

Website- http://rassnakes.yolasite.com/
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000