So, who is getting what this year?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Dancross0
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1315 Posts

Posted - 19/07/2012 :  17:00:18  Show Profile  Visit Dancross0's Homepage  Reply with Quote
With the hatching season well underway, and breeders offering up surplus adults, AND the 2 big reptile shows coming up (Kempton and Doncaster), who is expanding their collection?

I've just put down a deposit for 2 hatchies; a female Lavender het Hypo, Diffused, Caramel, Amel, 50% Anery, and a male Amber het Lavender, Diffused, 50% Amel.

Anyone else picking up new snakes?

Aguna CB11 Anery - Typhon CB12 Amber - Plissken CB08 Carolina - Iara CB11 Caramel

Indra CB12 Lavender (?) - Evren CB12 Carolina (?) - Ophis CB11 Hypo Lavender - Sirae CB11 Ghost Motley

oakleyman18
Yearling

828 Posts

Posted - 19/07/2012 :  17:18:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good choice on the Lavenders- should make some great projects :)

I'm hoping to get a Hypo Opal, Hypo Amel Stripe and I'm currently looking for a couple of breedable/near breedable adults for a granite project!

Oscar Morrell
0.1.0. Tessera het Caramel Diffused Hypo ph Amel Anery CB'12 "Cassi", 0.1.0. Diffused Powder CB'12 "Ruby"
0.1.0. Normal Stripe, het Hypo, Amel, Lavender CB'11 "Amber", 1.0.0. Lavender Stripe het Diffused Anery Amel Hypo CB'11 "Pluto"
1.0.0. Hypo Opal Ph Stripe CB'12 "Hops", 1.0.0. Caramel Stripe het Amel CB'08 "Jasper", 1.0.0. Opal Stripe het Anery CB'09 "Topaz"
0.1.0. Amel Stripe het Caramel CB'09 "Poppy", 0.1.0. Tessera het Amel Lavender Stripe ph Diffused Hypo Anery CB'12 "Amethyst"
Go to Top of Page

ted89
Egg

United Kingdom
83 Posts

Posted - 19/07/2012 :  17:47:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i want a hypo bloodred stripe :) (whatever order it goes in)
Go to Top of Page

Dancross0
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1315 Posts

Posted - 19/07/2012 :  17:52:09  Show Profile  Visit Dancross0's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Cheers! The plan was to have a nice project pair, and this fills it quite nicely!

I was going to get a Tessera, but couldn't find one with the hets I wanted, so the (unrelated!) Amber and Lavender pair come up, the hets matched each other, and also quite a few of the snake I own, so I got them instead.

This should provide me with a fair bit of flexibility when they're all up to breeding condition.

Aguna CB11 Anery - Typhon CB12 Amber - Plissken CB08 Carolina - Iara CB11 Caramel

Indra CB12 Lavender (?) - Evren CB12 Carolina (?) - Ophis CB11 Hypo Lavender - Sirae CB11 Ghost Motley

Go to Top of Page

viraleye
Yearling

United Kingdom
695 Posts

Posted - 19/07/2012 :  17:59:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ive added a beautiful month old Avalanche to my collection;

1.0.0 Cyrus - Amel het Anery ph Hypo - CURRENTLY AWOL
0.1.0 Diamond - Avalanche ph Charcoal, Hypo
1.0.0 Garland - Bloodred het Hypo
1.0.0 Pinball - Carolina
0.1.0 Casey - Hypo Lavender Stripe het Amel
0.0.1 - No Name Yet - Crested Gecko
Go to Top of Page

mkmattyk
banned

United Kingdom
837 Posts

Posted - 19/07/2012 :  18:03:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
im hoping to put a deposit on a male tessera for the sept donny show
Go to Top of Page

Figs
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3319 Posts

Posted - 19/07/2012 :  18:11:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Think i'm all set for this year
Purposely avoiding the donny show lmao!

My 2 new BCIs and albino rosy boa will keep me going for a while, though i might be tempted to keep a couple of my own hatchlings too
Go to Top of Page

NexivRed
Yearling

United Kingdom
551 Posts

Posted - 19/07/2012 :  18:22:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm still trying to decide! I'm on the hunt for a hatchling, preferably female. I have a future project in mind which require anery, charcoal, lavender, diffused and possibly hypo and stripe. There are a couple of possibilities but I'm having such a hard time deciding because I'm so new to corn snakes I want everything all at once! But I only have space for one more right now :(

R.I.P. 0.1: CB10 Ophion - pewter masque het amel
1.0: CB10 lavender stripe het ??? - Alabaster (Bats) Codify
0.1: CB12 hypo plasma het amel - Nebula
0.2: CB13 diffused 66% pos het cinder - Demeter (Mimi) & Bombulurina (Reenie)
1.0: CB13 hypo cinder ?% pos het amel stripe - Huckleberry
0.1: CB13 anery aztec het amel - Tetris
1.0: CB13 gold dust motley stripe - Helios
Go to Top of Page

scottishbluebird
it is all my fault

United Kingdom
8403 Posts

Posted - 19/07/2012 :  18:50:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Not planning on it, but if a hoggie needs a home IT WILL BE MINE all MINE!!!!

0.1.0 Corn - Kellogs
1.0.0 Hognose - Storm
0.1.0 Staffy - Lyla
1.0.0 Spaffy(staffy x springer)-Spyro
1.0.0 Ferret - Peanut R.I.P
0.1.0 Crestie - Fudge. Wish List - Pygmy hedgehog. Tropiocolotes
Go to Top of Page

Dancross0
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1315 Posts

Posted - 19/07/2012 :  18:52:12  Show Profile  Visit Dancross0's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by scottishbluebird

Well, someones got to...

Go to Top of Page

Moppet
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3315 Posts

Posted - 19/07/2012 :  19:35:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've put a deposit on one of manda's hatchlings, a female amel het anery lavender diffused 50% poss het hypo charcoal stripe. Very excited about it. Hopefully she'll start eating soon so that she'll be ready for the donny show.

I'm also hoping to get a female hypo bloodred, hypo diffused (or even just a pretty hypo) with the hets I am interested in.

I want a tessera too eventually but I am very fussy with those. I want one with an unbroken stripe and some hets. Plus the idea of spending that much money on a snake is still making me cringe a little. Maybe this will be one for next year, or the year after. I guess there will be more of them about then too.

Actually, what I really want is a palmetto but there is no way I could justify spending that sort of money, even if I had it lying around, which I don't. So that's not going to happen.

I think two new snakes are enough for one year. Technically three seeing as I have only had Apollo for 2/3 months. However I am going to the donny show in Sept so who knows how many I'll end up with... Could be fun figuring out how to fit all the adult size vivs into my house in a couple of years time.

Looks like I'm on a slippery slope to addiction already...

2.4.0 Corn snakes
1.0.0 horse
0.1.0 Golden retriever
1.4.0 Guinea pigs
Go to Top of Page

lupi lou
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3670 Posts

Posted - 19/07/2012 :  20:49:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've seen a ghost stripe which i'd like to add to the collection but i've had a snake ban placed on me by a mean mum and the O/H

would've also have liked to have added a cali king and a BRB to the collection.

1.0.1 Corns
0.1.0 Dog: springer
1.0.0 Horse
0.4.0 Gerbils
2.2.0 Leopard gecko
0.2.0 Cave gecko
Go to Top of Page

Dancross0
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1315 Posts

Posted - 19/07/2012 :  20:59:50  Show Profile  Visit Dancross0's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Manda is lovely. I got my hypo lav from her!

The bloke I'm getting my 2 off of has loads of multi het stuff, 6-7 het normals, quite a few bloods with hets, hypo bloods, etc.

Go to Top of Page

scottishbluebird
it is all my fault

United Kingdom
8403 Posts

Posted - 19/07/2012 :  21:03:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Dancross0

quote:
Originally posted by scottishbluebird

Well, someones got to...

0.1.0 Corn - Kellogs
1.0.0 Hognose - Storm
0.1.0 Staffy - Lyla
1.0.0 Spaffy(staffy x springer)-Spyro
1.0.0 Ferret - Peanut R.I.P
0.1.0 Crestie - Fudge. Wish List - Pygmy hedgehog. Tropiocolotes
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: