Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

Katie.Dublin
Sub Adult

Ireland
1560 Posts

Posted - 26/06/2012 :  21:07:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
what is WRONG with people's brains!?!?!?!?!?!? That's basically all i have to say about what I just read!

0.1 normal (Miami) - Hugo
0.1 hypo Motley - Spunky
0.1 MBK - Tequila. RIP
Horses, bearded dragons, a red tailed boa constrictor, a tortoise, a cat and a dog
Go to Top of Page

QueenVic
Yearling

United Kingdom
849 Posts

Posted - 26/06/2012 :  21:20:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think that about most things I see haha

0.1.0 Normal (Espher)
1.0.0 Snow (Midnight)

2 GALS
1 rat (Jasper)
1 very needy staffy (Coco)

Go to Top of Page

nusnakemum
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1612 Posts

Posted - 26/06/2012 :  21:39:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Katie.Dublin

what is WRONG with people's brains!?!?!?!?!?!? That's basically all i have to say about what I just read!

actually this applies to soooo much in our world

0.0.1 corn Ernest
0.1.0 leopard gecko Mrs T
1.0.0 anery Black Eyed Bill RIP Bill x
2.0.0 kids
Go to Top of Page

Katie.Dublin
Sub Adult

Ireland
1560 Posts

Posted - 26/06/2012 :  21:49:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Tell me about it!!!! God people are so DUMB

0.1 hypo Motley - Spunky
0.1 MBK - Tequila. RIP
Horses, bearded dragons, a red tailed boa constrictor, a tortoise, a cat and a dog
Go to Top of Page

kev 5
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3065 Posts

Posted - 26/06/2012 :  22:40:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
just read, unbelieveable!

Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 26/06/2012 :  22:48:37  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I am really confused though. The thread gives the impression that your not a true vegan if your pet eats meat? I am confused, I don't see how if your cat, dog, snake ect ate meat would make you any less vegan? The comment about putting the snake down makes me wonder if they would feel the same about a wild animal, as there are a few vegan extremists who think wild lions should eat tofu and that they really want to eat tofu rather than a zebra and I am not even joking :( But I know a few veggies and vegans who have meat eating animals who accept what their pet eats and can differentiate between their morals/sense of taste to what their pets morals/preference/need of diet is.

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

Dancross0
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1315 Posts

Posted - 27/06/2012 :  07:37:55  Show Profile  Visit Dancross0's Homepage  Reply with Quote
To be fair, the topic creator admits to being an Animal Rights sort, so they're probably a few (ham) sandwiches short of a picnic...

Aguna CB11 Anery - Typhon CB12 Amber - Plissken CB08 Carolina - Iara CB11 Caramel

Indra CB12 Lavender (?) - Evren CB12 Carolina (?) - Ophis CB11 Hypo Lavender - Sirae CB11 Ghost Motley

Go to Top of Page

Katie.Dublin
Sub Adult

Ireland
1560 Posts

Posted - 27/06/2012 :  11:53:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Dancross0

To be fair, the topic creator admits to being an Animal Rights sort, so they're probably a few (ham) sandwiches short of a picnic...

haha high 5 for that one! Animal rights is all well and good but when i see Peta giving out about Obama swatting a fly during that interview it make sme laugh!

0.1 hypo Motley - Spunky
0.1 MBK - Tequila. RIP
Go to Top of Page

Spreebok
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1135 Posts

Posted - 27/06/2012 :  13:51:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Brb Lol'ing forever.
Go to Top of Page

lupi lou
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3670 Posts

Posted - 27/06/2012 :  17:22:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Katie.Dublin

quote:
Originally posted by Dancross0

haha high 5 for that one! Animal rights is all well and good but when i see Peta giving out about Obama swatting a fly during that interview it make sme laugh!

ohh don't even get me started with peta!!!

1.0.1 Corns
0.1.0 Dog: springer
1.0.0 Horse
0.4.0 Gerbils
2.2.0 Leopard gecko
0.2.0 Cave gecko
Go to Top of Page

eeji
The Morph Master

United Kingdom
4335 Posts

Posted - 27/06/2012 :  21:03:03  Show Profile  Visit eeji's Homepage  Reply with Quote
lol.

that is all

Forum - Guide to Cornsnake Morphs - Punnett Square Calculator - Breeder Directory
Go to Top of Page

paulie78
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2331 Posts

Posted - 27/06/2012 :  22:43:51  Show Profile  Visit paulie78's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by eeji

lol.

that is all

I was thinking exactly the same ..can we not remove theese people from the gene pool ?.. i mean i really cant get my head around them are they really that stupid and do they honestly believe its kinder to put an animal to sleep because it doesnt quite fit into their moral code ugh im soooo not going to give this any more thought!

6.8.0 Corn Snakes http://buzzsprehistoricpets.yolasite.com/
1.1.0 Royal
0.2.0 Chinchillas
1.1.0 Cats
1.1.0 Birds
0.0.2 Fishtanks
0.0.1 Cali Kingsnake
Go to Top of Page

Spreebok
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1135 Posts

Posted - 27/06/2012 :  23:35:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I don't think snakes even have the enzymes in their stomach acids to digest plant matter, do they? I mean, I would have thought any food in the rodents stomach would just get pooped out, not 'absorbed' and therefore giving those wackjobs some sort of hope of vegan snakes xD
Go to Top of Page

Redshift Spec
Hatchling

379 Posts

Posted - 28/06/2012 :  19:01:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I bet those Vegans wear leather in some way shape or form. Vegans are hypocrites most of the time. Who is to say that eating one life form other another is wright or wrong? Is it any worse killing a carrot for your dinner than a cow? Both lived, had the ability to generate energy for itself and had the ability to reproduce. So why is it acceptable to eat a carrot but not a nice steak? If it is about the conditions in which the animal is grown and farmed then the same could be said about 'battery farmed corn' :p

Frank (Amel Corn 1.0)
Felicity (Flick) (Normal Het Albino BCI 0.1)
Jack (Sunglow BCI 1.0)
Maisie (Hypo het Albino BCI 0.1)
Silver (Snow Corn 0.1)
Go to Top of Page

Isoldael
Yearling

Netherlands
999 Posts

Posted - 28/06/2012 :  19:52:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Not sure whether to laugh or cry at this

1.0 anery stripe (Nash)
1.0 hypo pewter (Loki)
1.0 bloodred het amel, charcoal, hypo, stripe 50% phet anery, lavender (Kasumi)
0.1 grey background normal het amel (Saphira)
0.1 tessera het amel, anery, stripe (Lilith)
0.1 amel (Aurora)
0.1 hypo bloodred het anery, charcoal, stripe 50% phet amel, lavender (Mara)
Go to Top of Page

lotabob
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
4334 Posts

Posted - 28/06/2012 :  21:20:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hmmm you see this all over the place, people with 'opinions' and 'beliefs' that they are far too eager to convert the world to. I personally am a realist lol, stuff eats stuff, that is all, its been evolving in that direction for 3.8 BILLION years, its a circle of life (Thank Elton for that one) and 1 person thinking that eating things that have only fallen off trees etc is not going to change the way things have been for well 3.8 billion years is a very long time.

What a lot of these people dont understand is that if we didn't cook and eat meat we would not have evolved such intelligent brains to be able to ponder the plight of plants and animals that they now dont want to eat lol.

Anery Corn snake SPOT. Royal Python, DUKE. Hogg Island Boa, SANKE. Albino House Snake, HAL.
Harlequin Crested Gecko HARLEY
Albino Horned Frog WAKA
Chilean Rose Tarantula TRIXIE. Brazilian Salmon Pink Bird-eating Tarantula SAM. Orange Baboon Tarantula BORIS.
Giant Asian Forest Scorpion, SALLY.
Giant African Land Snails, SHELDON & MICHELLE.
Budwing Mantis, MAIA
Dubia Roach Colony. Silkworm Colony. Mealworm Colony. Waxworm Colony. Fruit Beetle Colony.

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL http://www.youtube.com/user/alocheeky
Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 01/07/2012 :  08:33:22  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I wonder how or if they know the mobile device/computer they used to type on contains a small about of animal oil... and credit cards made from cows.

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

343guiltyspark
Hatchling

United Kingdom
451 Posts

Posted - 01/07/2012 :  09:14:38  Show Profile  Visit 343guiltyspark's Homepage  Reply with Quote
If someone's a vegetarian, they shouldn't get a pet that isn't and then feed it a bad diet!

Go to Top of Page

oakleyman18
Yearling

828 Posts

Posted - 01/07/2012 :  10:17:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wow.. I wasn't expecting that read to be so enraging!! How can some people justify that can of behaviour!? Their logic is totally flawed. I'm all for people eating what they want to eat, everyone's entitled to their own beliefs..

But to suggest snakes are omnivore... REALLY?

And for people that are against killing animals, to kill an animal seems incredibly hypocritical. A world without carnivors or omnivors would end. Full stop.

Oscar Morrell
0.1.0. Tessera het Caramel Diffused Hypo ph Amel Anery CB'12 "Cassi", 0.1.0. Diffused Powder CB'12 "Ruby"
0.1.0. Normal Stripe, het Hypo, Amel, Lavender CB'11 "Amber", 1.0.0. Lavender Stripe het Diffused Anery Amel Hypo CB'11 "Pluto"
1.0.0. Hypo Opal Ph Stripe CB'12 "Hops", 1.0.0. Caramel Stripe het Amel CB'08 "Jasper", 1.0.0. Opal Stripe het Anery CB'09 "Topaz"
0.1.0. Amel Stripe het Caramel CB'09 "Poppy", 0.1.0. Tessera het Amel Lavender Stripe ph Diffused Hypo Anery CB'12 "Amethyst"
Go to Top of Page

Okeetee Mick
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2308 Posts

Posted - 01/07/2012 :  13:45:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Speechless

0.1.0 Okeetee (Sookie) 0.1.0 Powder (Luna) 0.1.0 Bloodred (Arlene) 0.1.0 Caramel Stripe (Tara)
0.1.0 Ghost (Crystal) 0.1.0 Caramel (Jessica) 0.1.0 Lavender Stripe (Portia) 1.0.0 Platinum (Godric)
0.1.0 Thayers King (Lettie Mae) 0.1.0 Albino Blairs King (Lorena) 0.1.0 Russian Ratsnakes (Pam)
0.1.0 Korean Ratsnake (Katerina) 1.0.0 Russian Ratsnake (Lafayette)
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000