Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

nickyff
Yearling

507 Posts

Posted - 23/05/2012 :  22:30:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
sleeper- where eon earth is battle???? if its nr manc and you can wait a couple of months i'll have some babbies looking for homes!!!
actually you have picked exactly ythe right tije of year to be looking, if you want a baby snakey that is...... loads about from now onwards- check the breeding section- wheere peeps post as their eggs start pipping, to find out what nmorphs are expected/arriving, and check out ians viv morph guide thingy, to work out what colour/pattern you like/want/can afford...

(sorry havent put links, im a techno-thicky... somebody clever will do it for you, im sure.......

and you thought there was no such thing as a stupid question....

1.2.0 corns: captain haddock, sharon the tiddler and Darling Debbie. plus 0.2.0 cali kings: spot and Numpty... not forgetting the delightful Miss Lovely-Gonzalez-La-Poop apricot pueblan milk snake, and we all miss the Lodger who thought he was a cobra....
Go to Top of Page

Elicia
Hatchling

222 Posts

Posted - 23/05/2012 :  23:02:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My cat let Percy out of her viv...true story lol. Ive not got a lock or a stop on my viv doors yet as I thought "oh the snakes so small she wont be able to push against the glass and open them" i wasn't counting on the flipping cat learning how to open it! (and we have witnessed her doing it now!) luckily we fund the terrorized Percy an hour later hid under a lamp!
cats are so smart its scary! Ive noticed that as Percy has got bigger the cat is getting less and less ****y lol.

Normal Corn-Percy
Speckled King-Bumblebee
Go to Top of Page

Sleeper341
Hatchling

United Kingdom
124 Posts

Posted - 24/05/2012 :  13:36:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nickyff

sleeper- where eon earth is battle???? if its nr manc and you can wait a couple of months i'll have some babbies looking for homes!!!
actually you have picked exactly ythe right tije of year to be looking, if you want a baby snakey that is...... loads about from now onwards- check the breeding section- wheere peeps post as their eggs start pipping, to find out what nmorphs are expected/arriving, and check out ians viv morph guide thingy, to work out what colour/pattern you like/want/can afford...

(sorry havent put links, im a techno-thicky... somebody clever will do it for you, im sure.......

Battle is down in Sussex about 10 miles north of Hastings. It's called Battle because the town stands on the site of the Battle of Hastings back in 1066 (about 5 hours from Manc, my brother lives in stockport!).

I'm definitly looking for a baby so i can learn about them from sctratch really. I worry if i buy an adult that someone is selling could have a bad temprement or not have been cared for propoerly hence the reason someone might be selling it. Also as i want 2 - one for my son, he will benefit from having it for its whole life and we will be able to take care of them 'together' in a father and son sort of way (god that sounds sappy!).

I quite fancy getting one of the ghost or lavender colourings so i'll keep my eye on the breeding section - Procorn seem to have some lovely morphs hatching at the moment.

1.1.0 cats (Lavender and Bertie)
1.1.0 Corns (Cyrus, Pewter and Daenerys, Caramel)
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000