Tasha89
Hatchling

United Kingdom
257 Posts

Posted - 15/05/2012 :  23:24:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Perfect thanks! :D

Tasha
______
4.0.0 - Corns - Hypo-Lavender (Lucifer), Bubblegum Snow (Houdini), Striped Carolina (Sarafino) and Black Cat (Ralphie)
0.2.0 - Corns - Anertheristic (Valentina), Lavender (Aiyana), Lavender (Di-nixi)
Go to Top of Page

Sleeper341
Hatchling

United Kingdom
124 Posts

Posted - 28/05/2012 :  11:38:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
how are they looking :) ?

1.1.0 cats (Lavender and Bertie)
1.1.0 Corns (Cyrus, Pewter and Daenerys, Caramel)
Go to Top of Page

Tasha89
Hatchling

United Kingdom
257 Posts

Posted - 29/05/2012 :  17:17:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have to say they are looking well, at the mo i have none that are sunken in and they are looking very plump and white. When i get home i shall post a pic up and you can tell me what you think :)

Tasha
______
4.0.0 - Corns - Hypo-Lavender (Lucifer), Bubblegum Snow (Houdini), Striped Carolina (Sarafino) and Black Cat (Ralphie)
0.2.0 - Corns - Anertheristic (Valentina), Lavender (Aiyana), Lavender (Di-nixi)

Edited by - Tasha89 on 29/05/2012 17:18:49
Go to Top of Page

Tasha89
Hatchling

United Kingdom
257 Posts

Posted - 29/05/2012 :  19:16:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey, heres a picture of my eggs this year

Tasha
______
Go to Top of Page

Sleeper341
Hatchling

United Kingdom
124 Posts

Posted - 30/05/2012 :  10:38:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
nice looking eggs :) can i ask why there appear to be 'crosses' on them?

1.1.0 cats (Lavender and Bertie)
1.1.0 Corns (Cyrus, Pewter and Daenerys, Caramel)
Go to Top of Page

Tasha89
Hatchling

United Kingdom
257 Posts

Posted - 30/05/2012 :  11:05:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I put the crosses on them with pencil to know which way up they go if they need to be moved as some wernt laid in the main clutch

Tasha
______
Go to Top of Page

Tasha89
Hatchling

United Kingdom
257 Posts

Posted - 10/06/2012 :  12:10:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey just an update on the eggs they are doing well and heres a pic at 3 weeks and 5 days since laid

Tasha
______
Go to Top of Page

ashby_steve
Hatchling

United Kingdom
258 Posts

Posted - 10/06/2012 :  14:05:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
wow the colour has definatley improved!
dont worry about the dark spots in the middle of a few
some of mine have them and when candled they just look like a thinner part of shell
good luck, take care of them :)

Go to Top of Page

Tasha89
Hatchling

United Kingdom
257 Posts

Posted - 11/06/2012 :  10:06:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks ashby steve, i think the blotches are just the thinner parts of the shell i candled them about a week after they were laid and they all looked promising :) i will be definatly taking care of them seems like its going to be forever and a day for them to hatch!!

Tasha
______
Go to Top of Page

Tasha89
Hatchling

United Kingdom
257 Posts

Posted - 10/07/2012 :  08:48:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just an update my snakey babaies have hatched!! i now have 5 carolinas and 5 amels still waiting for a couple more to hatch yet!!

Tasha
______
Go to Top of Page

Tasha89
Hatchling

United Kingdom
257 Posts

Posted - 11/07/2012 :  11:40:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Now i have 11...5 amels and 6 carolinas and just waiting for the rest to come out of their eggs, they have pipped but are being lazy in actually getting out lol!!

Tasha
______
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000