New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Be 123
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
4 Posts

Posted - 13/05/2012 :  19:32:01  Show Profile
Hey I've never used a forum before and never tried to sell a corn snake so not sure where to start.

I have two male corn snakes ones a Carolina who is 2 years old, in a 3 ft viv and a second Amel who is about 9 months and has a 2 ft viv. In Bognor West Sussex.

Any advise about where to start selling would be appreciated.

Thanks

Be

marc_sg
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1504 Posts

Posted - 13/05/2012 :  19:41:39  Show Profile  Send marc_sg an AOL message
u can put an advert in the classified section. or alot of people ave been looking on preloved

0.1.0 Amels (sid) 1.0.0 carolina stripe (simon)0.1.0 ghost (silva) 1.1.0 diffused/bloodreds (scarlet and samson)
1.0 staffy x beagle
soon to have female pin royal

R.I.P SHELLY
Go to Top of Page

deeley_s
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
1 Posts

Posted - 20/05/2012 :  12:26:51  Show Profile
Hi,

I am looking for a uplier for a cornsnake for my 14 year old son. He's a beginner but has been thoroughly researching things - he sys he wants to avoid pet shops becuase the snake's longevity is normally hurt by being a pet trade supply. And I'd rather find a snake I know has been well treated and is healthy.

I apprciate you may be nervous about passing your pet onto a beginner, but my lad has been raised to know that pets come first in your list of responsibilities.

If you're interested please email me at steve dot deeley at ntlworld dot com

quote:
Originally posted by Be 123

Hey I've never used a forum before and never tried to sell a corn snake so not sure where to start.

I have two male corn snakes ones a Carolina who is 2 years old, in a 3 ft viv and a second Amel who is about 9 months and has a 2 ft viv. In Bognor West Sussex.

Any advise about where to start selling would be appreciated.

Thanks

Be

Go to Top of Page

a33272
our battery charger

United Kingdom
3063 Posts

Posted - 20/05/2012 :  14:56:15  Show Profile  Visit a33272's Homepage  Send a33272 an AOL message  Click to see a33272's MSN Messenger address
MOD NOTE. locking this as user has 2 threads now going in for sale/rehoming section. Steve I've copy an pasted your comment over to both of them.

0.1.0 creamsicle corn-Marmalade
1.0.0 jungle carpet python-Bumble
1.0.0 corn Casper

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000