Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Turner91
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
3 Posts

Posted - 24/03/2012 :  18:03:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi guys,

I'm new to the forum and am researching to buy my first corn.
So I was wondering if anyone knew of any reputable breeders or good shops in the Liverpool area to get me started?

Thanks!

Donnie
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3215 Posts

Posted - 25/03/2012 :  11:05:57  Show Profile  Click to see Donnie's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Not sure about Liverpool but in Manchester there is viper and vine http://www.viperandvine.com/ or Stockport there is spw exotics http://www.spwexotics.co.uk/

If you are after a set up first then you are probably better getting it online as it will be cheaper.

1.1 Corns (Anery Stripe, Amel) 1.0 Rootbeer 0.2 Jungle Carpet Python 1.0 Zebra Jungle Carpet Python 1.0 50% Diamond Zebra Carpet Python
Go to Top of Page

Turner91
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
3 Posts

Posted - 26/03/2012 :  00:30:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ahh thanks that's quite handy actually, my parents live not too far from Stockport so I may nip over next time I'm back, cheers.

Edited by - Turner91 on 26/03/2012 00:31:16
Go to Top of Page

ricardo1230781
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
8 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2012 :  13:09:11  Show Profile  Click to see ricardo1230781's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hi this is a fairly good reptile shop she stockes all kinds or reptiles and supplies on Walton Vale near Orrys pub.
http://www.yelp.co.uk/biz/vale-aquatics-and-reptiles-liverpool
Go to Top of Page

tk72
Hatchling

United Kingdom
494 Posts

Posted - 22/04/2012 :  15:40:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Have you looked on a site called preloved. It has full set ups and snakes. Some are around £80. Also you could try Warrington pets and exotics, they do a snake and starter set up for £80 to.
Go to Top of Page

343guiltyspark
Hatchling

United Kingdom
451 Posts

Posted - 22/04/2012 :  15:41:20  Show Profile  Visit 343guiltyspark's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by tk72

Have you looked on a site called preloved. It has full set ups and snakes. Some are around £80. Also you could try Warrington pets and exotics, they do a snake and starter set up for £80 to.

Preloved is where I found Voldemort!

Go to Top of Page

tk72
Hatchling

United Kingdom
494 Posts

Posted - 22/04/2012 :  15:45:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Also if you buy a set up and wait a few weeks There are lots about to hatch as it's breeding season. And if you can get hold of a guy called eeji he is only in atherton and will have some to sell.
Go to Top of Page

343guiltyspark
Hatchling

United Kingdom
451 Posts

Posted - 22/04/2012 :  15:58:22  Show Profile  Visit 343guiltyspark's Homepage  Reply with Quote
You can get snakes at p@h and seapets but I don't know if there are any near you

Go to Top of Page

tk72
Hatchling

United Kingdom
494 Posts

Posted - 22/04/2012 :  21:27:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The pets at home in Speke have a few normals and motleys. Went in today they are really nice to. They where £49 I think.
Go to Top of Page

Turner91
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
3 Posts

Posted - 01/05/2012 :  23:11:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi all,

Thanks for all the advice but unfortunately I have been overruled by the Mrs (not a snake fan)... It would be irresponsible for me to go any further if I can't commit to providing a home for life so unfortunately it looks like I won't be joining the ranks. Thanks again for the advice and I hope someday I will be in the position to start my collection.
Go to Top of Page

Donnie
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3215 Posts

Posted - 01/05/2012 :  23:33:56  Show Profile  Click to see Donnie's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Turner91

Hi all,

Thanks for all the advice but unfortunately I have been overruled by the Mrs (not a snake fan)... It would be irresponsible for me to go any further if I can't commit to providing a home for life so unfortunately it looks like I won't be joining the ranks. Thanks again for the advice and I hope someday I will be in the position to start my collection.

My OH was not keen at first and then I took her to a shop and let het handle one and then it was a done deal, snake within a week
Maybe if you try that it might help. Take her to see your parents and pop into the reptile shop in Stockport, they are nice and helpful in there and will let you handle them. Good luck.

1.1 Corns (Anery Stripe, Amel) 1.0 Rootbeer 0.2 Jungle Carpet Python 1.0 Zebra Jungle Carpet Python 1.0 50% Diamond Zebra Carpet Python
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000