Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

smiffy89
Hatchling

United Kingdom
342 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2012 :  05:48:34  Show Profile  Click to see smiffy89's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
if your partner turned to you 1 day and said its me or the snakes!!

which would you choose????

for me i'd choose the snakes cos once she's gone i can have even more

Casta
Hatchling

United Kingdom
335 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2012 :  09:24:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
snakes. but he's unlikely to say that coz he likes them... and already knows the answer

Go to Top of Page

madmartyn
Hatchling

United Kingdom
139 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2012 :  10:30:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
snakes and the lizard and as you say then more space lol

0.1.0 Okeetee/caramel thumper
0.1.0 bearded dragon izzie
0.1.0 bci lola
0.0.1 hypno toad (albino horned toad)
0.1.0 king dr lecter
Go to Top of Page

Okeetee Mick
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2308 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2012 :  10:50:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That's a tough question having been married for nearly 35 years but yes the snakes first every time

0.1.0 Okeetee (Sookie) 0.1.0 Powder (Luna) 0.1.0 Bloodred (Arlene) 0.1.0 Caramel Stripe (Tara)
0.1.0 Ghost (Crystal) 0.1.0 Caramel (Jessica) 0.1.0 Lavender Stripe (Portia) 1.0.0 Platinum (Godric)
0.1.0 Thayers King (Lettie Mae) 0.1.0 Albino Blairs King (Lorena) 0.1.0 Russian Ratsnakes (Pam)
0.1.0 Korean Ratsnake (Katerina) 1.0.0 Russian Ratsnake (Lafayette)

Edited by - Okeetee Mick on 06/02/2012 20:01:17
Go to Top of Page

Dancross0
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1315 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2012 :  12:02:03  Show Profile  Visit Dancross0's Homepage  Reply with Quote
My snakes were here before my girlfriend. She knows I have them, and that I'm getting more.

So it'll be the snakes....

Aguna CB11 Anery - Typhon CB12 Amber - Plissken CB08 Carolina - Iara CB11 Caramel

Indra CB12 Lavender (?) - Evren CB12 Carolina (?) - Ophis CB11 Hypo Lavender - Sirae CB11 Ghost Motley

Go to Top of Page

ShaneyyWithWiz
Hatchling

United Kingdom
106 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2012 :  15:34:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hate to sound like i love my snakes less but I'd choose partner... I cant think of a way to justify just a No-brainer for me

Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2012 :  18:25:02  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I wouldn't have to choose as the b/f would know I would set his massive comic book on fire if he made me choose or if he tries to leave me

:D

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

smiffy89
Hatchling

United Kingdom
342 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2012 :  18:37:14  Show Profile  Click to see smiffy89's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Sta~ple

I wouldn't have to choose as the b/f would know I would set his massive comic book on fire if he made me choose or if he tries to leave me

nice to know your not a bunny boiler sta~ple
Go to Top of Page

scottishbluebird
it is all my fault

United Kingdom
8403 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2012 :  18:58:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
LOL, pets would win EVERY time, typed that, then asked OH he said that he knows id not even hestiate to boot him out lol

0.1.0 Corn - Kellogs
1.0.0 Hognose - Storm
0.1.0 Staffy - Lyla
1.0.0 Spaffy(staffy x springer)-Spyro
1.0.0 Ferret - Peanut R.I.P
0.1.0 Crestie - Fudge. Wish List - Pygmy hedgehog. Tropiocolotes
Go to Top of Page

marc_sg
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1504 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2012 :  19:53:33  Show Profile  Send marc_sg an AOL message  Reply with Quote
id kick her out quicker than she managed to dare ask the question and id keep the dog too. lol. its ok she can carry the 200ltr tropical fish tank

0.1.0 Amels (sid) 1.0.0 carolina stripe (simon)0.1.0 ghost (silva) 1.1.0 diffused/bloodreds (scarlet and samson)
1.0 staffy x beagle
soon to have female pin royal

R.I.P SHELLY

Edited by - marc_sg on 06/02/2012 20:22:00
Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2012 :  20:15:29  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by smiffy89

quote:
Originally posted by Sta~ple

nice to know your not a bunny boiler sta~ple

:D although maybe it would be more productive to use the comics as an alternative to newspaper or kitchen roll? I can imagine a nice snake dump on batman's head :P

Go to Top of Page

Spreebok
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1135 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2012 :  20:41:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Out the door he goes!
Go to Top of Page

marc_sg
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1504 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2012 :  21:32:36  Show Profile  Send marc_sg an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i am actually quite amazed how many people have chosen their pets

0.1.0 Amels (sid) 1.0.0 carolina stripe (simon)0.1.0 ghost (silva) 1.1.0 diffused/bloodreds (scarlet and samson)
1.0 staffy x beagle
soon to have female pin royal

R.I.P SHELLY
Go to Top of Page

Katie.Dublin
Sub Adult

Ireland
1560 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2012 :  21:55:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by marc_sg

i am actually quite amazed how many people have chosen their pets

Likewise Marc! People kinda have to take priority over animals sometimes. Then again, I don't think they mean they'd choose their pets in a burning building type situation. (correct me if i'm wrong) I took it as a partner who dislikes the pets asking you to get rid! A partner probably wouldn't ask that of you if they were any good at all!

Mind you.... if my BF got a tarantula I literally wouldn't be able to sleep in his house in case I woke up and it was on my face! And I have finished with a chap in the past who constantly moaned about how much of my time the horses took up..

I'm undecided! In a burning building type situation i'd save my BF, but if he decided that he suddenly wanted the snakes gone i'd tell him to get lost! Then again we don't live together full time so maybe it doesn't apply so much!

0.1 normal (Miami) - Hugo
0.1 hypo Motley - Spunky
0.1 MBK - Tequila. RIP
Horses, bearded dragons, a red tailed boa constrictor, a tortoise, a cat and a dog
Go to Top of Page

lotabob
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
4334 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2012 :  00:30:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Can I be greedy and have both, lol. Though as a single geeza I have to say finding a lady happy about the list of animals below is a task, I never mention the Tarantulas thats for sure, 9 times out of 10 its a deal breaker haha.

Anery Corn snake SPOT. Royal Python, DUKE. Hogg Island Boa, SANKE. Albino House Snake, HAL.
Harlequin Crested Gecko HARLEY
Albino Horned Frog WAKA
Chilean Rose Tarantula TRIXIE. Brazilian Salmon Pink Bird-eating Tarantula SAM. Orange Baboon Tarantula BORIS.
Giant Asian Forest Scorpion, SALLY.
Giant African Land Snails, SHELDON & MICHELLE.
Budwing Mantis, MAIA
Dubia Roach Colony. Silkworm Colony. Mealworm Colony. Waxworm Colony. Fruit Beetle Colony.

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL http://www.youtube.com/user/alocheeky
Go to Top of Page

smiffy89
Hatchling

United Kingdom
342 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2012 :  03:58:48  Show Profile  Click to see smiffy89's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by lotabob

Can I be greedy and have both, lol. Though as a single geeza I have to say finding a lady happy about the list of animals below is a task, I never mention the Tarantulas thats for sure, 9 times out of 10 its a deal breaker haha.

no its 1 or the other ,look at it this way snakes are less hassle and cost less to keep lol
Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2012 :  08:15:40  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by smiffy89

quote:
Originally posted by lotabob

no its 1 or the other ,look at it this way snakes are less hassle and cost less to keep lol

You get...you know... with a partner and you can spend money on "replacing them" so it may not be that much cheaper :p

Go to Top of Page

nusnakemum
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1612 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2012 :  10:43:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
................. i just need to find a fella who likes snakes n can put up with me, doesn,t mind a homely house (read untidy !!!), does,nt interrupt when mad dogs is on and accepts mmmmmmmm answers when i,m reading my book, not going to get far if he dont hee hee, sometimes single with snakes is fine !!!

0.0.1 corn Ernest
0.1.0 leopard gecko Mrs T
1.0.0 anery Black Eyed Bill RIP Bill x
2.0.0 kids
Go to Top of Page

Mamma
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
4494 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2012 :  13:12:00  Show Profile  Visit Mamma's Homepage  Reply with Quote
my hubby im afraid.

Please feel free to add my photography page on facebook .... or check me out on deviantart :
https://www.facebook.com/groups/MaliskaRodgersPhotography/
http://maliskarodgers.deviantart.com/
Go to Top of Page

smart bunny
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5091 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2012 :  17:13:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well we've been married nearly 13 yrs and had a snake 3 months so it would be hubby.... but he loves Corno too so not a problem

Go to Top of Page

Okeetee Mick
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2308 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2012 :  17:58:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Okeetee Mick

That's a tough question having been married for nearly 35 years but yes the snakes first every time

By the way guys, I was joking

0.1.0 Okeetee (Sookie) 0.1.0 Powder (Luna) 0.1.0 Bloodred (Arlene) 0.1.0 Caramel Stripe (Tara)
0.1.0 Ghost (Crystal) 0.1.0 Caramel (Jessica) 0.1.0 Lavender Stripe (Portia) 1.0.0 Platinum (Godric)
0.1.0 Thayers King (Lettie Mae) 0.1.0 Albino Blairs King (Lorena) 0.1.0 Russian Ratsnakes (Pam)
0.1.0 Korean Ratsnake (Katerina) 1.0.0 Russian Ratsnake (Lafayette)
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000