Late night club
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

kdlang
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3556 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2012 :  01:48:07  Show Profile  Click to see kdlang's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I'm up late again really wasting time when I should be going to bed. Just had a full on feeding session with all the snakies. Peanut and Carmellia were no trouble. I think Carmellia would pig out on everyones mouseys given half a chance. Connie struck her first one then didnt seem too sure about it, finally got the head after thoroughly examining it. She didnt seem to want the second but then got it, ate the head but then spat it back out again. Not sure if it's the calcium powder that has put her off but I'v put it in her viv anyway and will see if she want it. Noisy has had his put quietly under his hide and here's hoping for a 3rd feed in a row. Rio wouldn't entertain eating outside his viv so his dinner has been put in his viv for him to eat or just move around like normal.
I think I left the mouseys for the downstairs snakes on the radiator for too long as I had a few burst tummys. The smell is disgusting!!!! Alice wasnt interested but then he is in full breeding mode looking for a girlfriend. Iv put Izzys in his viv as he wasn't bothered about them when I put him in a rub. Swayze struck and constricted his rat so fast I was left with just the tail in my tongs.
I am just waiting to see if Miss piggie has eaten her mousey that I have put in a rub with her. It's her first time feeding outside her faun and I don't think it is going to go very well. She seemed a bit put off but I don't want to risk feeding her in her faun again as she likes to drag mousey through the aspen before eating. I thought Mr hoggie had eaten for me as his feeding dish is empty but then I noticed it had just been moved. I hope he does decide to eat it as he hasn't eaten for weeks and I'm running out of ideas.

Well done if you have managed to read through all that waffle I'm now off to bed lol

4.1.0 corns - Izzy (Carolina) Alice (Amel) Peanut (Butter Motley) Swayze (Ghost) Carmellia (Butter Motley)
0.1.0 cat - Kizzy
1.0.0 Dog - Dobbie
Location - Chesterfield, Derbyshire

www.support-dogs.org.uk

Auld Baldy
Ikea's Pimp

United Kingdom
1619 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2012 :  02:11:00  Show Profile  Visit Auld Baldy's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I was up late anyway.

1.0.0: Miami Normal: Taggart
0.0.1: Carolina Normal: Wee Woody
0.0.1: Grey Rat Snake: Mirkey
0.0.1: Amel Corn: Blaze
1.0.0: Carpet Python: Vambo
0.0.1: MBK: Fester
0.0.1: Florida King Snake : Rattler (Rattle & Hum)
0.0.1. California King Snake: El Diablo Diego
0.2.0 Tarantulas : Ermintrude & Euphemia.
Go to Top of Page

smiffy89
Hatchling

United Kingdom
342 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2012 :  02:11:07  Show Profile  Click to see smiffy89's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
ok so more "up at night later than normal then go to bed club"
Go to Top of Page

smiffy89
Hatchling

United Kingdom
342 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2012 :  02:16:51  Show Profile  Click to see smiffy89's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
im finishing a essay that should have been in last week lol but keep sneaking in here for a peek
Go to Top of Page

smiffy89
Hatchling

United Kingdom
342 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2012 :  03:53:26  Show Profile  Click to see smiffy89's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
finished gunna say night and hit the sack zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Edited by - gmac on 07/02/2012 22:20:24
Go to Top of Page

nusnakemum
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1612 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2012 :  10:36:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
wish i could join the stay up late club but i struggle to get past 10 pm !

0.0.1 corn Ernest
0.1.0 leopard gecko Mrs T
1.0.0 anery Black Eyed Bill RIP Bill x
2.0.0 kids
Go to Top of Page

ScalySituation
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5292 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2012 :  10:40:54  Show Profile  Visit ScalySituation's Homepage  Click to see ScalySituation's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I'm reading this @ 10:40 tues morn lol

1.0.0 Butter motley corn (Sheldon)
0.1.0 Caramel Corn (Maggie)
0.1.0 Caramel motley corn (Echo)
1.0.0 Cat (Angus)
1 mealworm colony
RIP Skye x
Sleep well Sonny, Mummy loves you xx
Go to Top of Page

Mamma
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
4494 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2012 :  13:17:12  Show Profile  Visit Mamma's Homepage  Reply with Quote
pfffft I havent seen later than midnight since gettin out the bloomin hosp!

Please feel free to add my photography page on facebook .... or check me out on deviantart :
https://www.facebook.com/groups/MaliskaRodgersPhotography/
http://maliskarodgers.deviantart.com/
Go to Top of Page

nusnakemum
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1612 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2012 :  20:04:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey Mamma i noticed you had,nt been around - hope you are o.k

0.0.1 corn Ernest
0.1.0 leopard gecko Mrs T
1.0.0 anery Black Eyed Bill RIP Bill x
2.0.0 kids
Go to Top of Page

kdlang
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3556 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2012 :  20:47:27  Show Profile  Click to see kdlang's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Yeah we have missed you mamma.

I usually try to be in bed before midnight, especially as the dog usually wakes me up at 5 but I was at work late and the snakies needed feeding. Anyway if you go to bed early you miss all the fun on here lol

4.1.0 corns - Izzy (Carolina) Alice (Amel) Peanut (Butter Motley) Swayze (Ghost) Carmellia (Butter Motley)
0.1.0 cat - Kizzy
1.0.0 Dog - Dobbie
Location - Chesterfield, Derbyshire

www.support-dogs.org.uk
Go to Top of Page

marc_sg
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1504 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2012 :  22:11:05  Show Profile  Send marc_sg an AOL message  Reply with Quote
thats true some times ill be on here till 1/2 am i just cant sleep. then up at 7

0.1.0 Amels (sid) 1.0.0 carolina stripe (simon)0.1.0 ghost (silva) 1.1.0 diffused/bloodreds (scarlet and samson)
1.0 staffy x beagle
soon to have female pin royal

R.I.P SHELLY
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000