Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

smiffy89
Hatchling

United Kingdom
342 Posts

Posted - 30/01/2012 :  17:53:05  Show Profile  Click to see smiffy89's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
read the page on the link below
its disgusting.

http://www.thisisgrimsby.co.uk/Woman-poured-cleaning-chemical-corn-snakes/story-15019831-detail/story.html

hope she gets all the hassle that the women who binned the cat did.
ps.they do give her address

ScalySituation
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5292 Posts

Posted - 30/01/2012 :  17:55:58  Show Profile  Visit ScalySituation's Homepage  Click to see ScalySituation's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
:O :O :O
That's sick!

1.0.0 Butter motley corn (Sheldon)
0.1.0 Caramel Corn (Maggie)
0.1.0 Caramel motley corn (Echo)
1.0.0 Cat (Angus)
1 mealworm colony
RIP Skye x
Sleep well Sonny, Mummy loves you xx
Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 30/01/2012 :  18:07:52  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I don't get why she would do it when the dude was there O.o; wouldn't you wait until after the dude is gone to do that XD

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

eeji
The Morph Master

United Kingdom
4335 Posts

Posted - 30/01/2012 :  18:10:00  Show Profile  Visit eeji's Homepage  Reply with Quote
only a suspended sentence?? GRRRRRRR!!!!!

Forum - Guide to Cornsnake Morphs - Punnett Square Calculator - Breeder Directory
Go to Top of Page

gmac
The Scottish Admin

United Kingdom
5319 Posts

Posted - 30/01/2012 :  18:13:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Sta~ple

I don't get why she would do it when the dude was there O.o; wouldn't you wait until after the dude is gone to do that XD

Is probably because he was there, she was trying to get him to take it but he couldnt without the owners permission, this way mental as it is, she get her way and the snakes taken.

And the suspended sentence why?

Go to Top of Page

WannaCornSnakeTeen
Hatchling

United Kingdom
163 Posts

Posted - 30/01/2012 :  18:24:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That is absolutly disgusting why would you even think of doing that, and its not like she done it by accident!

Don't like it, shut up!

Corn Snake Power Point- https://skydrive.live.com/redir.aspx?cid=1f2dd1061fc5c411&resid=1F2DD1061FC5C411!124&parid=1F2DD1061FC5C411!117&authkey=!AFpK0dBmsJ_1da4

Help please http://www.thecornsnake.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=21981
Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 30/01/2012 :  18:59:49  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by gmac

quote:

Is probably because he was there, she was trying to get him to take it but he couldnt without the owners permission, this way mental as it is, she get her way and the snakes taken.

And the suspended sentence why?

Hrm didn't think of that but she must have known if she did that infront of his face she would have gone to court ._.

I also don't get the keeping animal ban, they are never long enough imo and they are rarely ever re-enforced, the only time they are is when neighbours tell on them.

Go to Top of Page

Vince_the_snake
Yearling

United Kingdom
553 Posts

Posted - 30/01/2012 :  19:00:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That's just disgusting, she should of got more time in prison, but having a last name Winterbottom is almost punishment enough!
Go to Top of Page

WannaCornSnakeTeen
Hatchling

United Kingdom
163 Posts

Posted - 30/01/2012 :  19:26:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by reptillian23

That's just disgusting, she should of got more time in prison, but having a last name Winterbottom is almost punishment enough!

lols dident notice that i cant imagine what she got through at school!

well she diserves it for what she done

Don't like it, shut up!

Corn Snake Power Point- https://skydrive.live.com/redir.aspx?cid=1f2dd1061fc5c411&resid=1F2DD1061FC5C411!124&parid=1F2DD1061FC5C411!117&authkey=!AFpK0dBmsJ_1da4

Help please http://www.thecornsnake.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=21981
Go to Top of Page

sue2012
Hatchling

United Kingdom
391 Posts

Posted - 30/01/2012 :  19:51:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
people like this should be baned from ever owning any pet ever again its not a fair sentence on e bit :(

1.0 Caroliner - Ozzy
1.0 caramel
Bloodred - Damon
0.1 sulfor - Stella
0.1 moonstone - letti
1.0 lavender - tazz
0.1 amber opal - salt
0.2 cats buffy & narla
Go to Top of Page

Katie.Dublin
Sub Adult

Ireland
1560 Posts

Posted - 30/01/2012 :  21:00:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What is wrong with people? I saw on the news recently about a pony they found in Dublin that had been doused in petrol and set alight. The photos were horrific. I really do wonder what goes through peoples heads?

0.1 normal (Miami) - Hugo
0.1 hypo Motley - Spunky
0.1 MBK - Tequila. RIP
Horses, bearded dragons, a red tailed boa constrictor, a tortoise, a cat and a dog
Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 30/01/2012 :  22:18:33  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Katie.Dublin

What is wrong with people? I saw on the news recently about a pony they found in Dublin that had been doused in petrol and set alight. The photos were horrific. I really do wonder what goes through peoples heads?

I think someone wanted a Ponyta in that case :p

Go to Top of Page

marc_sg
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1504 Posts

Posted - 30/01/2012 :  22:39:50  Show Profile  Send marc_sg an AOL message  Reply with Quote
if she didnt want them that much take them to a shop. if any one finds her address ill make her drink the stuff. there is never a need to put an animal thru that much pain

0.1.0 Amels (sid) 1.0.0 carolina stripe (simon)0.1.0 ghost (silva) 1.1.0 diffused/bloodreds (scarlet and samson)
1.0 staffy x beagle
soon to have female pin royal

R.I.P SHELLY
Go to Top of Page

eeji
The Morph Master

United Kingdom
4335 Posts

Posted - 30/01/2012 :  23:41:01  Show Profile  Visit eeji's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by reptillian23

thats the (insert expletive here) thing about it, she didn't get any jail time

Forum - Guide to Cornsnake Morphs - Punnett Square Calculator - Breeder Directory
Go to Top of Page

paulie78
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2331 Posts

Posted - 31/01/2012 :  00:09:53  Show Profile  Visit paulie78's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Storys like that really get my back up banning people such as this from keeping pets as far as im concerned does as much good as banning people whove been stopped by cops and found to have no license from driving unless they break the law again and are caught everyones oblivious there really should be no such thing as a suspended sentence!

6.8.0 Corn Snakes http://buzzsprehistoricpets.yolasite.com/
1.1.0 Royal
0.2.0 Chinchillas
1.1.0 Cats
1.1.0 Birds
0.0.2 Fishtanks
0.0.1 Cali Kingsnake
Go to Top of Page

marc_sg
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1504 Posts

Posted - 31/01/2012 :  00:21:31  Show Profile  Send marc_sg an AOL message  Reply with Quote
exactly she didnt suspend the pain and suffering to those poor snakes so y should she have to wait till shes messed up again

0.1.0 Amels (sid) 1.0.0 carolina stripe (simon)0.1.0 ghost (silva) 1.1.0 diffused/bloodreds (scarlet and samson)
1.0 staffy x beagle
soon to have female pin royal

R.I.P SHELLY
Go to Top of Page

lupi lou
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3670 Posts

Posted - 31/01/2012 :  19:20:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
if she didnt want them that much take them to a shop. if any one finds her address ill make her drink the stuff. there is never a need to put an animal thru that much pain

you'd get more in the way of punishment than she did! though it would be poetic justice!! some people just shouldn't have animals!

1.0.1 Corns
0.1.0 Dog: springer
1.0.0 Horse
0.4.0 Gerbils
2.2.0 Leopard gecko
0.2.0 Cave gecko
Go to Top of Page

Falice
Yearling

United Kingdom
757 Posts

Posted - 31/01/2012 :  19:41:03  Show Profile  Visit Falice's Homepage  Reply with Quote

That is horrendous!! I just don't get it. Some people make me sick.

quote:

quote:

and im loving the pokemon reference, lol.

1.0.0 Royal Python (Sir Cuthbert)
1.0.0 Corn (Trevor)
1.0.0 C0ckatiel (Baldwin)
1.0.0 Jug - jack russel x pug (Keyser Soze)
Go to Top of Page

nickyff
Yearling

507 Posts

Posted - 31/01/2012 :  21:53:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What a bizarre way to deal with the problem of not liking a family member having snakes in the house- The woman clearly has a personality disorder verging on sociopathic; having little/no/warped ethics
Calling the RSPCA to do something she could easily have accomplished herself via small ads/ local rep shop/ pdsa/ was just laziness, I suspect, but there's almost certainly more to the back-story of the so/daughter who owned them and wasn't there- The snakes seem to have taken a punishment that was due their owner, I think..

The picture of the snake is a really strange purple colour- lighting effect of RSPCA's pic or the effects of chemical burns, I wonder?

poor things, I hope they recover quickly and find themselves in a much nicer home in the end

and you thought there was no such thing as a stupid question....

1.2.0 corns: captain haddock, sharon the tiddler and Darling Debbie. plus 0.2.0 cali kings: spot and Numpty... not forgetting the delightful Miss Lovely-Gonzalez-La-Poop apricot pueblan milk snake, and we all miss the Lodger who thought he was a cobra....
Go to Top of Page

c00ki3z
Hatchling

United Kingdom
101 Posts

Posted - 01/02/2012 :  16:52:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

Terrible joke!!! lol :P

I saw this on FB and thought it was awful, she deserved more!

1.0 Fire Corn Snake (Solaire)
1.0 Carolina Corn Snake (Amber)
1.0 G.Rosea (Hailey)
0.1 G.pulchra (Ebony)
0.1 Cat (Brea)
0.1 Dog (Mini Schnauzer (Rosie))
Wishlist: MBK, Avalanche Corn
Go to Top of Page

Dibzy-Time
Hatchling

United Kingdom
118 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2012 :  09:45:52  Show Profile  Click to see Dibzy-Time's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
disgusting. :(
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000