Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

mikerichards
don't say the 'M' word!

United Kingdom
2901 Posts

Posted - 07/10/2011 :  08:35:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am sure i can did out plenty of pictorial proof, and some may even remember louise on the chat cam with a certain Cali attached to her hand for ten minutes!!!

Go to Top of Page

Nebbz
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
10 Posts

Posted - 07/10/2011 :  10:44:08  Show Profile  Click to see Nebbz's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
King snakes are fantastic, my 1st snake was a king, i was told their aggressive, hard to handle and extremely food enorientated and have to be kept single...only the last two are true imo.

Pixie is one of the best snakes ive ever owned, ive had boa's, rats, and now corns. Although i love the corns there fantastic and match her equaly she will always be my fave of all! my sister had her for a while, and lost her, found her in the nabours garden, If they were aggressive she would have bit me. or musked but neither, she just did her usual and slither under my hair...

Fantastic creatures. Dont like being pinned, like to slither around a bit then purch on your arm. or hand :P

and eat like horses

3 Corn snakes, 1 king snake, 2 horses, 1 staffy, and lots of fish.. and a hamster who has been exiled to the kitchen as it makes too much noise!!!
Go to Top of Page

Mort13
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5599 Posts

Posted - 07/10/2011 :  16:04:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My kids love mine (or ours as they like to think). They are good for you too as cuddles make you happy,as my daughter proves.

3.1.0 Corn snakes, 1.0.0 T-Albino Cape House Snake, 0.1.0 Western Hognose,
1.0.0 MBK, 0.1.0 Childrens Python, 1.0.0 Nicaraguan Dwarf Boas
0.0.1 Occelated Skink, 1.0.0 Leopard Gecko, 1.0.3 Tarantulas, 0.0.2 Damon diadema
1.0.0 C0ckatiel,

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000