Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

bbjay
Hatchling

United Kingdom
187 Posts

Posted - 17/09/2011 :  00:42:43  Show Profile  Click to see bbjay's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Fernorita

Can't wait! I've lived in Doncaster all my life and never knew about the exhibition. Only found out whilst reseaching corns on here. There's a whole new world out there!

same here ive lived in donny all my life and never heard of it lol

0.1.0 Carolina corn snake
0.0.1 mexican black kingsnake
0.1.0 Bearded dragon
1.0.0 Rotweiler
Wishlist:
Jungle Carpet python
Albino burmese python
Emerald tree boa

Go to Top of Page

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 17/09/2011 :  01:22:23  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
pftt, and i aint going this time :( i have work instead :( and im not allowed no more animals grrrr :( so you guys have a fab time and dont upset ya bank managers to much.

2.5 corns 2.0 cali kings 1.0 tange hondo milk 1.0 apricot pueblan milk 1.0 royal (overgrown slug) 0.1 tarantula 1.0 chinchilla chico, 0.1 goldfish tigger 0.0.4 minows 0.2 cats fudge and porsha and 0.3.2 tarantula’s that are my mummys
r.i.p to the lil ones that i and mummy have lost recently
Go to Top of Page

kdlang
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3556 Posts

Posted - 17/09/2011 :  07:54:15  Show Profile  Click to see kdlang's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I was really looking forward to going this year and planned on having a couple of crestie set-ups all ready to add some new additions. Instead I am goin to be stood on a, very probably, wet football pitch cheering my sons on. Both are playing this year so I have one match in the morning then one in the afternoon. Maybe if I wish hard enough one will be called off

4.1.0 corns - Izzy (Carolina) Alice (Amel) Peanut (Butter Motley) Swayze (Ghost) Carmellia (Butter Motley)
0.1.0 cat - Kizzy
1.0.0 Dog - Dobbie
Location - Chesterfield, Derbyshire

www.support-dogs.org.uk
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000