Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2011 :  13:15:11  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
A children hospital that's horrible... And someone has been killed due to the riots. Great, well done guys. Even more cutbacks now to rebuild the places that have been burnt down.

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

Lixra
Hatchling

United Kingdom
286 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2011 :  13:19:46  Show Profile  Click to see Lixra's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I don't understand why the army hasn't been brought in yet. When fires set to building are left unchecked because the police CAN'T protect the firefighters, that should've been a big clue.

And to think I was nervous about stuff going on outside my apartment when the Red Sox finally won the World Series after 80 odd years... I can't imagine what you all are going through if you live in an area this is happening in! I shall loan out Darwin for protection purposes

Go to Top of Page

Simmy_82
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1272 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2011 :  13:33:31  Show Profile  Click to see Simmy_82's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
They say the army are too over prepared for this and wont think twice about killing. The army have been fighting for their lives for 10yrs. I'm all for bringing them in (my dad was in the army, im an army brat), but afraid of the damage they may cause. Plus we'll be doing the same thing that happening in Libya, which is what we are fighting against around the world.

0.1.0 - Cat - Tallulah
0.0.1 - Carolina Corn Snake - Lilith
Go to Top of Page

HannahB
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
5491 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2011 :  13:41:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Lixra

I shall loan out Darwin for protection purposes

I have a spare room waiting for him

2.0 Normal Royal Pythons - Q and Little One
1.0 Chihauhaun Mountain Kingsnake - Simba

Go to Top of Page

JackHutchy979
Hatchling

199 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2011 :  14:50:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Really get rubber bullets in and use machine guns equipped for the rubber bullets that will get a few of them the water canons would be good. The country has gone belly up with riots and laying of workers due to the economic situation. But you would think the head finance worker for England/Scotland/Ireland/wherever would realise sooner Something is going wrong. But naw they have to get 2.something trillion dollars in debt before they realise "Something isnt right maybe we should step-in now" I say sack te head of finance or whatever a standard accountant could do a better job.

Human rights is stupid really some rights are idiotic. We would all do a better job. When the corn snake comes into power then the country will get back to normal. :D
Go to Top of Page

Laws
Yearling

United Kingdom
935 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2011 :  17:24:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I live about 15 mins from birminghaŁ town centre , safe to say I'm not going anywhere near . However where I work in kingswinford there are riots breaking out in the surrounding towns and they are supposedly passing through our way . We have been put on high alert to precautions :(

www.facebook.com/Thehogbox

Go to Top of Page

scottishbluebird
it is all my fault

United Kingdom
8403 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2011 :  18:38:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just dont know what to say to this really except Stay Safe

0.1.0 Corn - Kellogs
1.0.0 Hognose - Storm
0.1.0 Staffy - Lyla
1.0.0 Spaffy(staffy x springer)-Spyro
1.0.0 Ferret - Peanut R.I.P
0.1.0 Crestie - Fudge. Wish List - Pygmy hedgehog. Tropiocolotes
Go to Top of Page

eeji
The Morph Master

United Kingdom
4335 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2011 :  19:01:55  Show Profile  Visit eeji's Homepage  Reply with Quote
tear gas and water cannons will sort out these idiots.

Forum - Guide to Cornsnake Morphs - Punnett Square Calculator - Breeder Directory
Go to Top of Page

Corrah
Hatchling

United Kingdom
154 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2011 :  19:52:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
All I can do is echo what has already been said. Best wishes to everyone and stay safe. Hoping that things will calm down and these 'people' will realise they are wrecking the lives and property of innocents.

1.1.3 Corn Snakes (Altivo, Millie, Peggy, Al & Fraggle)
2.1.0 Cats (Merlin, Floyd & Poppy)
Go to Top of Page

Yearling

950 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2011 :  20:02:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Stay safe everyone, thoughts going out to those affected by this xxxx

1.0.0 Carolina Motley Cornsnake - Vin, 0.1.0 Brazilian Rainbow Boa - Rio, 0.1.0 IJJ Carpet Python - Luna, 0.1.0 Dwarf Sunfire Reticulated Python - Helia, 1.0.0 Royal Python - Jasper, 0.1.0 Spaniel - Jess; RIP Gypsy - a beautiful girl through and through, 0.1.0 Rabbit - Binky, RIP Indy, Jan 2010 - Aug 2011, and Ace, Jan 2009 - Aug 2011
Go to Top of Page

Lixra
Hatchling

United Kingdom
286 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2011 :  20:47:01  Show Profile  Click to see Lixra's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Ugh... now Salford... but I can see Ian waiting in his house with a Machete just waiting...

Go to Top of Page

kabigat
Egg

United Kingdom
66 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2011 :  21:35:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This has nothing to do with boredom this is just disgusting criminal behaviour!
If it was because of social unrest why target a Sony distribution centre?
Pull out all the reporters and put a blanket ban on news reports and put the troops in with a free hand,I gaurantee by this time tomorrow it will be over!
Go to Top of Page

reptiledanny
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1809 Posts

Posted - 10/08/2011 :  10:49:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
well it was manchester and salford yesterday, salford breaking into bloudy bargain boozes (not that im suprised) and manchester burning down primark, miss selfradges and mcdonalds, and then the worst of it, they burned down nandos
was meant to be bloody going into manchester today with a few mates, cant see that happening any more, and now apparently there p,anning to come to bury and destroy the whole shopping area (if its not already been done), just have my fingers crossed they dont come to morrisons
on the good note, iv now got a nice 55inch tv in my room

1.1 royal pythons 0.1 hog island boa 1.0 corn snake
sig made by stapey
Go to Top of Page

JackHutchy979
Hatchling

199 Posts

Posted - 10/08/2011 :  23:45:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Bit suspicious how you get a 55inch tv when a Sony shop was burned?? but I'm sure you would have nothing to do with that
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000