Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

HannahB
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
5491 Posts

Posted - 08/08/2011 :  21:40:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
just wanted to say I hope you are all safe tonight and the riots stay away from you.. I'm in West Ealing and from what I've read on twitter (oh how reliable!) there are small riots breaking out over here now.. fingers crossed they realise there is nothing but poundland and plenty of chicken'n'chips shops over here!!

I've got my doors locked and Zero is ready to bite anyone who comes near my house..

stay safe although if someone offers you a new 50inch+ lcd hd tv thingy then please take it and I'll have it off you

2.0 Normal Royal Pythons - Q and Little One
1.0 Chihauhaun Mountain Kingsnake - Simba

Edited by - HannahB on 08/08/2011 22:03:40

nusnakemum
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1612 Posts

Posted - 08/08/2011 :  22:01:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You stay safe too hope you have a quiet night - you need one those door signs with a mean looking snake saying "keep out i live here" !!!! n i like like a tv too n oh a new posh camera to take photos of Ernest please xxxx

0.0.1 corn Ernest
0.1.0 leopard gecko Mrs T
1.0.0 anery Black Eyed Bill RIP Bill x
2.0.0 kids
Go to Top of Page

Molassive
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
31 Posts

Posted - 08/08/2011 :  22:22:35  Show Profile  Visit Molassive's Homepage  Click to see Molassive's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Ohh I second this. Stay safe guys, your snakes too! xx

0.0.1 Hypo Corn (Puff!)
3.0.0 Cats (Simba, Arthur and Henry)

Go to Top of Page

tordyjo
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2036 Posts

Posted - 08/08/2011 :  22:27:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I say the same, I was an Ealing girl, now up north away from it all but have a lot of family in London, stay safe everyone xx

LillyCrystalHarry
1.2.0 corns, 1.1.0 cats tropical guppies who continually breed

Go to Top of Page

Aegis
Hatchling

United Kingdom
282 Posts

Posted - 08/08/2011 :  23:08:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hope everyone is safe! Been watching it on the news and its so out of control! Times like this im lucky i live in the middle of nowhere in Scotland!

4.0.0 Kids (Hugh, Seamus, Athrun + JD)
1.0.0 Gingy cat (Fintan Stack)
0.1.0 Snow Corn (Karuza)

Go to Top of Page

Mort13
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5599 Posts

Posted - 08/08/2011 :  23:13:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Its absolutely shocking!! Stay safe peeps.

3.1.0 Corn snakes, 1.0.0 T-Albino Cape House Snake, 0.1.0 Western Hognose,
1.0.0 MBK, 0.1.0 Childrens Python, 1.0.0 Nicaraguan Dwarf Boas
0.0.1 Occelated Skink, 1.0.0 Leopard Gecko, 1.0.3 Tarantulas, 0.0.2 Damon diadema
1.0.0 C0ckatiel,

Go to Top of Page

lotabob
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
4334 Posts

Posted - 08/08/2011 :  23:28:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I live in Belfast and I'm telling other to be safe lol.

Hope it all calms soon, its disgusting behaviour caused by boredom and pack mentality.

Anery Corn snake SPOT. Royal Python, DUKE. Hogg Island Boa, SANKE. Albino House Snake, HAL.
Harlequin Crested Gecko HARLEY
Albino Horned Frog WAKA
Chilean Rose Tarantula TRIXIE. Brazilian Salmon Pink Bird-eating Tarantula SAM. Orange Baboon Tarantula BORIS.
Giant Asian Forest Scorpion, SALLY.
Giant African Land Snails, SHELDON & MICHELLE.
Budwing Mantis, MAIA
Dubia Roach Colony. Silkworm Colony. Mealworm Colony. Waxworm Colony. Fruit Beetle Colony.

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL http://www.youtube.com/user/alocheeky
Go to Top of Page

kdlang
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3556 Posts

Posted - 08/08/2011 :  23:34:03  Show Profile  Click to see kdlang's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I echo all the above. It's time to stop and I hope all those who have joined in with these riots, vandalism and looting are made to help repair the damage they have done.

4.1.0 corns - Izzy (Carolina) Alice (Amel) Peanut (Butter Motley) Swayze (Ghost) Carmellia (Butter Motley)
0.1.0 cat - Kizzy
1.0.0 Dog - Dobbie
Location - Chesterfield, Derbyshire

www.support-dogs.org.uk
Go to Top of Page

Kehhlyr
ǝʞɐɔ sǝʌoן

United Kingdom
8173 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2011 :  00:04:02  Show Profile  Visit Kehhlyr's Homepage  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by HannahB

.........fingers crossed they realise there is nothing but poundland and plenty of chicken'n'chips shops over here!!.............

Wont matter to them, I saw a photo of a silly bloody idiot 'looter' that was looking very happy with himself and his bag of tesco value basmati rice.
Surely that means poundland is luxury???

-=Kehhlyr - The Resident Loon

Go to Top of Page

HannahB
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
5491 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2011 :  00:14:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ok so its kicking off in ealing.. my oh Luke and best friend are trying to check into a hotel for the night about a mile away because of the road closures/riots but at the moment there's no rooms available.. nightmare
safe to say I have no fingernails left now!

Go to Top of Page

thistle
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1757 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2011 :  01:08:02  Show Profile  Visit thistle's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I can't imagine how scary it must be for people living in these areas.

Stay safe everyone.

2.0.0 Dogs (westie Angus, shih tzu Archie)
0.5.0 African Pygmy Hedgehogs (Harriet, Amelia, Matilda, Jemima, Maisie) RIP Hector
0.4.0 Guinea Pigs (Isobel, Effy, Mrs Mack & Sheila)
1.0.0 Lutino C0ckatiel (Sammy)
3.0.0 Corn Snakes - CB10 Amel (Barnaby), CB11 Anery Lavender (Bailey), CB10 Caramel Motley (Bradley)
0.1.0 CB11 Western Hognose Snake (Maggie)
Go to Top of Page

Simmy_82
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1272 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2011 :  08:40:23  Show Profile  Click to see Simmy_82's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Time to send the Army in me thinks! Poilce are doing naff all!

0.1.0 - Cat - Tallulah
0.0.1 - Carolina Corn Snake - Lilith
Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2011 :  09:28:25  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Aegis

Hope everyone is safe! Been watching it on the news and its so out of control! Times like this im lucky i live in the middle of nowhere in Scotland!

That awkward moment when Glasglow is the safest place in the UK...

Apprently in Notts a Primart got burnt, but I am not sure how true this is XD. I hope everyone is ok... though I have a feeling there will be at least one death before this is over.

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

Rake
Hatchling

United Kingdom
200 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2011 :  09:43:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
im in birmingham and i can honestly say im disgusted by them as they took it to a new level here and attempted to turn on the childrens hospital bloody ******.......on the other hand if some one loots me a viv ex 48inch would be much appreciated lol

Go to Top of Page

Mort13
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5599 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2011 :  09:48:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by HannahB

ok so its kicking off in ealing.. my oh Luke and best friend are trying to check into a hotel for the night about a mile away because of the road closures/riots but at the moment there's no rooms available.. nightmare
safe to say I have no fingernails left now!

Hows Luke and his mate? Did they find somewhere to stay away from all the troubles?

3.1.0 Corn snakes, 1.0.0 T-Albino Cape House Snake, 0.1.0 Western Hognose,
1.0.0 MBK, 0.1.0 Childrens Python, 1.0.0 Nicaraguan Dwarf Boas
0.0.1 Occelated Skink, 1.0.0 Leopard Gecko, 1.0.3 Tarantulas, 0.0.2 Damon diadema
1.0.0 C0ckatiel,

Go to Top of Page

nusnakemum
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1612 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2011 :  10:37:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hope you are ok this morning Hannah - honestly it makes you weep the way some people behave hope it all settles down for everyones sake x

0.0.1 corn Ernest
0.1.0 leopard gecko Mrs T
1.0.0 anery Black Eyed Bill RIP Bill x
2.0.0 kids
Go to Top of Page

JackHutchy979
Hatchling

199 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2011 :  10:46:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Stay safe... It's just the police can't do a lot without breaching human rights they can't use the water canons or nothing. Lotabob I'm surprised theirs no rioting in Belfast I live in N.I. And Belfast is normally quite good at it.
Go to Top of Page

Simmy_82
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1272 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2011 :  10:53:54  Show Profile  Click to see Simmy_82's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Their rites should go out the window as soon as they start breaking laws! Water canoons, rubber bullets all need using.

0.1.0 - Cat - Tallulah
0.0.1 - Carolina Corn Snake - Lilith
Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2011 :  11:06:13  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Nah, shoot to kill.

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

west5680
Hatchling

United Kingdom
134 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2011 :  11:21:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
funny how for the past year they have been cutting police numbers, now "we need more police" oh really...you think.

0.1.0 Wife
4.0.0 Children
0.5.0 Chickens
0.2.0 Cats
0.1.0 Amel corn (Sydney)(hatchie)
0.1.0 Carolina corn (Sienna)(3yrs)
Various coldwater fish
Go to Top of Page

HannahB
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
5491 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2011 :  12:58:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
we survived the night.. well my nails haven't but luke and mel made it home this morning, they got locked in a hotel and because of lukes security work they gave them a room after he helped with their cctv systems, although tbh they still charged full price which is rediculous!!

west ealing has half survived.. ealing broadway was hit and although the main road is not too bad - just one shop hit, the area up near the train station is a no go zone and another area down towards ealing green was hit pretty badly - lots of fire engines and police down there..police are walking round every where and a lot of those guys in white doing their little investigations..
I've stocked up on milk and tinned things though so that if it kicks off again I don't have to go out..but hopefully it won't get that bad!! **fingers crossed**

can't believe they tried to attack the children's hospital in Birmingham.. I'm lost for words..

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000