New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Helraiser
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
11 Posts

Posted - 15/06/2011 :  19:54:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just to say that I saw Sidney shed his skin for the first time since I got him tonight! It was fascinating, I actually happened to go into the room where we keep him just as he started shedding and saw the whole thing!

Dutton90
Snake Mite

18 Posts

Posted - 15/06/2011 :  20:03:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Still haven't had the joy:( u lucky git lol

0.1.0 anery, Mrs T (originally) Mr T :)
Go to Top of Page

HannahB
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
5491 Posts

Posted - 15/06/2011 :  20:05:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
wow that's great - not many people get to see it happen!
any pics?!?!

2.0 Normal Royal Pythons - Q and Little One
1.0 Chihauhaun Mountain Kingsnake - Simba

Go to Top of Page

Laws
Yearling

United Kingdom
935 Posts

Posted - 15/06/2011 :  20:10:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
woo congrats , good to see them actually do it as they normally only do it at night or when we are out! my other half watched and video'd our kodi shedding , dont kno how to put it on here tho . and our other corn has just gone clear so could shed at any time , i hope i see this one! lol

www.facebook.com/Thehogbox

Go to Top of Page

Helraiser
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
11 Posts

Posted - 15/06/2011 :  20:13:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've got some pics of the skin as it was a complete shed, it's amazing! I was so shocked when I walked in and saw him shedding I was rooted to the spot lol! I didn't even know he was going to shed although he's been in his hide for the last 2 days so I guess that was the reason.
Go to Top of Page

Mamma
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
4494 Posts

Posted - 15/06/2011 :  20:18:49  Show Profile  Visit Mamma's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I remember witnessing Griffin shedding it was fabulous! Couldnt believe my eyes!

Please feel free to add my photography page on facebook .... or check me out on deviantart :
https://www.facebook.com/groups/MaliskaRodgersPhotography/
http://maliskarodgers.deviantart.com/
Go to Top of Page

kabigat
Egg

United Kingdom
66 Posts

Posted - 15/06/2011 :  20:57:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My red motley had it's first shed with me last week.I made the mistake of going out of the room and it was done!
My youngest daughter,who is six,took the shed skin in to school for show and tell and ended up taking it to every class in the school and telling all the kids.
Needless to say she loved the attention.
Go to Top of Page

Ailsa
Banned

United Kingdom
804 Posts

Posted - 16/06/2011 :  14:53:16  Show Profile  Click to see Ailsa's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Mine is making me wait for her first shed, can't wait for her to shed.

Dakota ~ Bloodred Corn ~ Amber & Chloe ~ Cats
Mind is changing on snakes I want now lol so am researching these to find out what would be best - Milk Snakes and Dwarf Boa possibly - Crawl Cay, Sonoran, Tarahumara or Vera Cruz and poss a Hoggie, African House and Rat snake. Also Trinket Snakes.
Go to Top of Page

Mamma
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
4494 Posts

Posted - 16/06/2011 :  14:55:34  Show Profile  Visit Mamma's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by kabigat

My
My youngest daughter,who is six,took the shed skin in to school for show and tell and ended up taking it to every class in the school and telling all the kids.
Needless to say she loved the attention.

My eldest daughter (9) did this too! I have even converted one of the school mums into thinking about her 1st corn. I let her hold Romeo, spoke to her for a good hr or so about snake stuff she had never held a snake before then. xx

Please feel free to add my photography page on facebook .... or check me out on deviantart :
https://www.facebook.com/groups/MaliskaRodgersPhotography/
http://maliskarodgers.deviantart.com/
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000