Trinket Snakes
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Ailsa
Banned

United Kingdom
804 Posts

Posted - 27/05/2011 :  17:39:50  Show Profile  Click to see Ailsa's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Does anyone on here have Trinket Snakes? Have just discovered them and have now added it to my wish list lol

Dakota ~ Bloodred Corn ~ Amber & Chloe ~ Cats
Mind is changing on snakes I want now lol so am researching these to find out what would be best - Milk Snakes and Dwarf Boa possibly - Crawl Cay, Sonoran, Tarahumara or Vera Cruz and poss a Hoggie, African House and Rat snake. Also Trinket Snakes.

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 27/05/2011 :  20:02:58  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Elaphe helena.....small, manageable, easy to care for, a bit off the beaten track so to speak

cornsnakes, ratsnakes, bullsnakes, boas and day geckos

Go to Top of Page

lee2308
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
3348 Posts

Posted - 27/05/2011 :  20:21:23  Show Profile  Click to see lee2308's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
just google these and they look cool especialy the assam trinket http://www.zoocon.com/Herps/Elaphe/Elaphe_frenata_00.jpg

Go to Top of Page

Ailsa
Banned

United Kingdom
804 Posts

Posted - 27/05/2011 :  20:52:11  Show Profile  Click to see Ailsa's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
the assam trinket is gorgeous, wow

Mind is changing on snakes I want now lol so am researching these to find out what would be best - Milk Snakes and Dwarf Boa possibly - Crawl Cay, Sonoran, Tarahumara or Vera Cruz and poss a Hoggie, African House and Rat snake. Also Trinket Snakes.
Go to Top of Page

Kehhlyr
ǝʞɐɔ sǝʌoן

United Kingdom
8173 Posts

Posted - 27/05/2011 :  20:53:23  Show Profile  Visit Kehhlyr's Homepage  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Strangely enough I was talking about these snakes a few days ago with another member of this forum as some have come up locally to me.
Aside from looking at them and thinking about getting them I didn't do much else. :D

-=Kehhlyr - The Resident Loon

Go to Top of Page

Ailsa
Banned

United Kingdom
804 Posts

Posted - 27/05/2011 :  20:57:34  Show Profile  Click to see Ailsa's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Wonder if i can get them locally to me K, will check with rep shop to see lol as they are stunning!

Go to Top of Page

lotabob
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
4334 Posts

Posted - 28/05/2011 :  12:16:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
They are really pretty. They look a lot like a vine snake (on my list).

Anery Corn snake SPOT. Royal Python, DUKE. Hogg Island Boa, SANKE. Albino House Snake, HAL.
Harlequin Crested Gecko HARLEY
Albino Horned Frog WAKA
Chilean Rose Tarantula TRIXIE. Brazilian Salmon Pink Bird-eating Tarantula SAM. Orange Baboon Tarantula BORIS.
Giant Asian Forest Scorpion, SALLY.
Giant African Land Snails, SHELDON & MICHELLE.
Budwing Mantis, MAIA
Dubia Roach Colony. Silkworm Colony. Mealworm Colony. Waxworm Colony. Fruit Beetle Colony.

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL http://www.youtube.com/user/alocheeky
Go to Top of Page

ptmbradley
Yearling

United Kingdom
676 Posts

Posted - 28/05/2011 :  12:19:07  Show Profile  Visit ptmbradley's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Yeah I liked the look of them too after seeing another post about them. Gorgeous looking snake...

Corns: 1.1 Anery, 1.1 Butter, 1.0 Carolina, 0.1 Hypo, 1.1 Snow, 1.0 Sunkissed
Boas: 0.1 Arabesque, 1.0 Brazilian Rainbow, 0.1 Crawl Cay, 1.1 Hogg Island X, 0.1 Hypo Hogg, 0.1 Kahl Albino (poss coral)

Go to Top of Page

Invalid User
Account Deactivated

United Kingdom
0 Posts

Posted - 28/05/2011 :  12:33:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Very pretty :D
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: