Pet shops
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Only1Nitro
Hatchling

United Kingdom
160 Posts

Posted - 26/05/2011 :  23:47:59  Show Profile  Visit Only1Nitro's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Is it just me or does it seem most pet shops don't have a clue, I'm reading through threads and discovering that wrong advice is causing illness and death to some corns and in the process devastating its owner.
This in my opinion is wrong if you don't really know what you are talking about don't sell the animal or am i wrong?
I myself was lucky i have a great rep shop near me and the guy knows his stuff, he advised me to by a book (cant remember what it is called now) and so some research which i did a year later i bought my first corn.
I don't know it all but i know enough to keep my snakes happy and healthy.

http://www.concretejunglepets.co.uk/ < A link to mentioned rep shop

Male Charcoal = Sterling
Female Carolina = Fofo
Female Butter = Amarelo
12 Eggs

Ailsa
Banned

United Kingdom
804 Posts

Posted - 27/05/2011 :  10:00:47  Show Profile  Click to see Ailsa's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I've a really good rep shop 20 odd miles away from me where I got my corn and where I plan to buy future snakes and I have all the lovely people on here to ask for help/advice :)

Dakota ~ Bloodred Corn ~ Amber & Chloe ~ Cats
Mind is changing on snakes I want now lol so am researching these to find out what would be best - Milk Snakes and Dwarf Boa possibly - Crawl Cay, Sonoran, Tarahumara or Vera Cruz and poss a Hoggie, African House and Rat snake. Also Trinket Snakes.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000