Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

ptmbradley
Yearling

United Kingdom
676 Posts

Posted - 08/05/2011 :  01:58:15  Show Profile  Visit ptmbradley's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I was browsing a few archived posts and saw a thread for showing off your tattoos. That was a couple of years ago and now with a load of new members I thought it'd be nice to start another thread to show off a bit of body art. Here are my 2...

This is my late wife. Shown with cards and poker chips because we met across a virtual poker table. So many players playing so many games, and I unwittingly 'sat down' with a total stranger that I would end up marrying! Fate is so strange...

And this is just an alternative take on a Welsh dragon. It started out as a simple 'Made in Wales' rubber stamp, but evolved into this...

Corns: 1.1 Anery, 1.1 Butter, 1.0 Carolina, 0.1 Hypo, 1.1 Snow, 1.0 Sunkissed
Boas: 0.1 Arabesque, 1.0 Brazilian Rainbow, 0.1 Crawl Cay, 1.1 Hogg Island X, 0.1 Hypo Hogg, 0.1 Kahl Albino (poss coral)

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 08/05/2011 :  08:29:37  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
ahh, didn't realise the old thread had been archived but yes it was from quite a while ago!

do like yours Pete

fuzzy pics of mine: (do i ever take anything other than fuzzy pics?? )

I have another one but it's a name so not very interesting

cornsnakes, ratsnakes, bullsnakes, boas and day geckos

Go to Top of Page

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 08/05/2011 :  08:31:30  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
and as for bizarre occurances.............
i met my OH on here and then at York Rep Night, we've now got the first TCS baby! lol

Go to Top of Page

Lucy1012
Hatchling

United Kingdom
127 Posts

Posted - 08/05/2011 :  08:53:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have 4, will try and get photos later.. I have a swirly heart rose bud thing on the base of my spine which is years old, vine and rose buds to the side of my belly button, a honey bee (in memory of my dad who died 2 years ago, he was a bee keeper) on the back of my neck, and 'Omne Trium Perfectum' written on my wrist... which is latin for everything perfect comes in 3's, I have 3 daughters..

0.0.1 Amel Corn CB10 Luna
1.0.0 Orchid Corn CB08 Mizuki
0.1.0 Hypo Corn CB10 Hala
0.1.0 Normal het lav CB09 Neona
1.2.0 Normal Royals, Jericho, Eclipse and Monday

and various other critters including, 2 dogs, 2 cats, a hamster, a gerbil, 3 fish, 1 husband and 3 daughters :-)
Go to Top of Page

animalcrazy
Hatchling

United Kingdom
327 Posts

Posted - 08/05/2011 :  09:03:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Here are mine
most recent was my magpie - as a memorial to my nana, she used to always tell me to salute any magpie I saw. I also like the analogy they appear black and white but if you look closer they are beuatiful multi-coloured feathers.

This is my take on things may get bad but they always get better :) or Ying Yang style. I have suffered with depression since I was 14 but I still fight it and I have this as a reminder that things are cyclical. Plus it's canine based which is good for me :)

I have been involved with greyhounds for many years and there rescue hence this one

Two earlier ones. I have another on my shoulder blade but no photo.

Already thinking of another, it's been ayear since my last :)

Go to Top of Page

ptmbradley
Yearling

United Kingdom
676 Posts

Posted - 08/05/2011 :  11:58:58  Show Profile  Visit ptmbradley's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by gingerpony

and as for bizarre occurances.............
i met my OH on here and then at York Rep Night, we've now got the first TCS baby! lol

So cool! And congrats on your TCS baby Alison!

VC Poker, where I met my wife, wanted to pay for us to have a posh Vegas wedding in return for publicity for the first online poker wedding. Sadly though we weren't in a position to do so at the time. But we did renew our vows with Elvis on my 40th birthday though! lol

Which can be seen here if anybody is interested. And if I got the video settings right...

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=80392053124

Boas: 0.1 Arabesque, 1.0 Brazilian Rainbow, 0.1 Crawl Cay, 1.1 Hogg Island X, 0.1 Hypo Hogg, 0.1 Kahl Albino (poss coral)

Go to Top of Page

Mamma
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
4494 Posts

Posted - 08/05/2011 :  12:30:57  Show Profile  Visit Mamma's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I dont have individual photos of my work. It would take too much time hahaha. I have my palm tattooed, hand tattooed, fingers tattooed, I have a full arm sleeve, the majority of my left arm tattooed (its about to be sleeved up too) I have the back of my calf tattooed and the whole bottom of my other leg tattooed. I have kneck tattooes and back ones too. I have chest tattoos too. Those who are on my FB will have seen them all. I will try and source down photos for here. xx

Please feel free to add my photography page on facebook .... or check me out on deviantart :
https://www.facebook.com/groups/MaliskaRodgersPhotography/
http://maliskarodgers.deviantart.com/
Go to Top of Page

Mamma
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
4494 Posts

Posted - 08/05/2011 :  12:45:57  Show Profile  Visit Mamma's Homepage  Reply with Quote
https://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=176036202424799&set=a.176036172424802.45198.176027772425642&type=1&theater

^^^ some of my leg work

https://www.facebook.com/#!/media/set/?set=a.176036995758053.45199.176027772425642

^^^ some eof my arm work

Like I said I dont have pics of my tattoos individually.

But this is me : https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150125825181115.318778.733711114#!/photo.php?fbid=10150219326196115&set=a.10150125825181115.318778.733711114&type=1&theater

Please feel free to add my photography page on facebook .... or check me out on deviantart :
Go to Top of Page

ptmbradley
Yearling

United Kingdom
676 Posts

Posted - 08/05/2011 :  14:03:00  Show Profile  Visit ptmbradley's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Won't let me see that last one but you got some serious artwork there! Most impressive.

I'd quite like another one but I don't know of what, and I don't want to get one for the sake of it coz it needs to mean something to me!

Go to Top of Page

Mamma
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
4494 Posts

Posted - 08/05/2011 :  15:05:38  Show Profile  Visit Mamma's Homepage  Reply with Quote
aaah yeah sorry my profile is private on fb. It just had more details of my chest ines and hand ones etc. Im gonna be stargint a snakey upper thigh piece later on in the year.

Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 08/05/2011 :  15:35:28  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Nice tats :D I've been meaning to get done. Debating if to get a snakey on my foot or a tribal Pokemon somewhere XD

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

Invalid User
Account Deactivated

United Kingdom
0 Posts

Posted - 08/05/2011 :  15:42:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have 5, got pics on PB but am too lazy right now to find them.

I did want more but would rather spend the money on new snakes right now!
Go to Top of Page

HannahB
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
5491 Posts

Posted - 08/05/2011 :  21:47:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've got one on each foot, 3 stars and some swirly bits on my right and 5 cherry blossoms floating in japanese style wind across and round my left, a butterfly on my outer left ankle and a fairy on my inner left ankle..

am planning to get the nursing/medical emblem on my lower right back/hip but with two of my snakes on rather than the generic ones.. just haven't decided who yet!! also want some writing on my left side going from my ribs to my hip/thigh and a dragonfly somewhere
Just need to reach my goal weight so i can get the writing done :D

2.0 Normal Royal Pythons - Q and Little One
1.0 Chihauhaun Mountain Kingsnake - Simba

Go to Top of Page

Kehhlyr
ǝʞɐɔ sǝʌoן

United Kingdom
8173 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2011 :  02:42:08  Show Profile  Visit Kehhlyr's Homepage  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I am so sorry, but I misread the title of this thread, then laughed at my own stupidity.
Don't drink and forum drive.

-=Kehhlyr - The Resident Loon

Go to Top of Page

Mort13
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5599 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2011 :  12:07:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kehhlyr

I am so sorry, but I misread the title of this thread, then laughed at my own stupidity.
Don't drink and forum drive.

Lol,you though you were on the allotment site and it was a thread about tata's didn't you!

I have 2 tattoos and have more planned. Seen a nice tribal bat design,would also like a butterfly and surprise surprise,I'm thinking a snake tatt would be nice.
Had mine done ages ago,I have one on my arm taken from my fave Alice Cooper album and another on my shoulder blade of a ****atiel I owned years ago who I still miss terribly.

3.1.0 Corn snakes, 1.0.0 T-Albino Cape House Snake, 0.1.0 Western Hognose,
1.0.0 MBK, 0.1.0 Childrens Python, 1.0.0 Nicaraguan Dwarf Boas
0.0.1 Occelated Skink, 1.0.0 Leopard Gecko, 1.0.3 Tarantulas, 0.0.2 Damon diadema
1.0.0 C0ckatiel,

Go to Top of Page

mummyto2
Snake Mite

9 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2011 :  20:16:47  Show Profile  Click to see mummyto2's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
both my sons names hand and foot prints

got betty booop on my sholder and a swallow on my belly too
Go to Top of Page

Kehhlyr
ǝʞɐɔ sǝʌoן

United Kingdom
8173 Posts

Posted - 10/05/2011 :  00:02:25  Show Profile  Visit Kehhlyr's Homepage  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I like the idea of the handprints. I was absolutely walking on the moon when my kids were born and only had their names inked onto me.
Wish I had something like that done, they are a bit bigger now though.

UV tattoo is the next one for me I think, after I've had the devil womans name covered up as well.

-=Kehhlyr - The Resident Loon

Go to Top of Page

ptmbradley
Yearling

United Kingdom
676 Posts

Posted - 10/05/2011 :  00:08:25  Show Profile  Visit ptmbradley's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Am thinking of getting Roxy on my shoulder but not rushing into it...

Some nice tats on display here.

Go to Top of Page

gmac
The Scottish Admin

United Kingdom
5319 Posts

Posted - 10/05/2011 :  00:53:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

did take a while and the last half hour I was whispering a prayer it was that bad

Go to Top of Page

ptmbradley
Yearling

United Kingdom
676 Posts

Posted - 10/05/2011 :  01:04:29  Show Profile  Visit ptmbradley's Homepage  Reply with Quote
can imagine! That looks brilliant though so worth the pain I hope. Each of mine took 3 hours and the dragon in particular was getting rather sore by the end...

Go to Top of Page

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 10/05/2011 :  20:59:44  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
the great thing about dragons (and the reason i have 3 of them!) is that nobody can tell you 'but that doesn't look like a dragon'
i'd love to have my old horse Sam tattooed on me somewhere but i just can't bring myself to do cos what if it doesn't really look like him?

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000