Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Mamma
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
4494 Posts

Posted - 10/05/2011 :  21:04:51  Show Profile  Visit Mamma's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by gingerpony

the great thing about dragons (and the reason i have 3 of them!) is that nobody can tell you 'but that doesn't look like a dragon'
i'd love to have my old horse Sam tattooed on me somewhere but i just can't bring myself to do cos what if it doesn't really look like him?

you ask around reputible studios in around or outwith your town... every artist has a style they predominantly work with... you will find some do portrait and it looks spot on. xx

Please feel free to add my photography page on facebook .... or check me out on deviantart :
https://www.facebook.com/groups/MaliskaRodgersPhotography/
http://maliskarodgers.deviantart.com/
Go to Top of Page

ptmbradley
Yearling

United Kingdom
676 Posts

Posted - 10/05/2011 :  22:08:10  Show Profile  Visit ptmbradley's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I was well happy with the portrait of my wife. The artist was a bit worried about taking it on because he said it would normally be twice that size to get a good likeness. But he's won international awards for his portrait work so I trusted he could pull it off. And even he was impressed with it and he actually took this photo himself for his portfolio.

The design was all mine using one of the literally thousands of photos I took of my wife and some card and chip images 'borrowed' from the net. :) I had the tat done when we found out she was terminal because I wanted her to see it for herself. :)

Might end up going back to the same guy to get Roxy done.

Corns: 1.1 Anery, 1.1 Butter, 1.0 Carolina, 0.1 Hypo, 1.1 Snow, 1.0 Sunkissed
Boas: 0.1 Arabesque, 1.0 Brazilian Rainbow, 0.1 Crawl Cay, 1.1 Hogg Island X, 0.1 Hypo Hogg, 0.1 Kahl Albino (poss coral)

Go to Top of Page

Carson1915
Egg

United Kingdom
75 Posts

Posted - 10/05/2011 :  23:42:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My first

My second

My third

My fourth and latest one

Admin - Signiture image too large - please resize

1 Wild type Corn - F - Carson
1 bearmese Mountain Dog - Boston

Wishlist:

Royal Python
Hognose
Iguana
Go to Top of Page

PureLoneWolf
Snake Mite

Germany
30 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2011 :  12:07:00  Show Profile  Visit PureLoneWolf's Homepage  Click to see PureLoneWolf's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Here is mine - I have another, but it is about to get redone soon, so won't post it yet :)

Yup, I love wolves

0.0.1 Corn (Hongy)
Go to Top of Page

ptmbradley
Yearling

United Kingdom
676 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2011 :  12:12:27  Show Profile  Visit ptmbradley's Homepage  Reply with Quote
lovely wolf. Making me want Roxy on my shoulder more and more now!

Corns: 1.1 Anery, 1.1 Butter, 1.0 Carolina, 0.1 Hypo, 1.1 Snow, 1.0 Sunkissed
Boas: 0.1 Arabesque, 1.0 Brazilian Rainbow, 0.1 Crawl Cay, 1.1 Hogg Island X, 0.1 Hypo Hogg, 0.1 Kahl Albino (poss coral)

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000