Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

stuart619
Hatchling

United Kingdom
230 Posts

Posted - 30/04/2011 :  21:08:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey Guys,

Made up with switching from aspen to aubiose. I can't tell the difference at all well apart from the price. £15 for 20kg including delivery. Bargain

All my snakies are due a deep clean in the next week or two and I can do it in the confidence that I haven't spent too much on the substrate.

Anyone else use aubiose?

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 30/04/2011 :  21:14:59  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I do :P but I get mine cheaper as the shop is only 5 mins up the road XD

Only problem I found was because it is such a large amount to store, that I had to put it in air tight boxes. My previous bale got a bit damp in the garage even with the plastic bag foldered over and taped down and got a nice colony of springtails. End up freaking put and thinking they were mites when they started hatching on the snakes tubs until I saw them all in the bag XD but you can get them from all wood substartes that aren't stored well.

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3

Edited by - Sta~ple on 30/04/2011 21:16:36
Go to Top of Page

scubadude
Hatchling

United Kingdom
366 Posts

Posted - 30/04/2011 :  22:16:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
yep I've recently made the switch and very impressed with it.

1.0.0 Classic corn snake - Dodge,2.2.0 Normal Royal - Palin,Detritus, Lyssa & Sofia,1.0.0 Spider royal - Anan,1.0.0 Mojave Royal - Ocha,1.0 Butter Royal - Huritt,0.1 Pastel ph ghost - Weeko,0.1 Yellowbelly - Loni,1.1.0 crawl cay boas -Maya & Pech,1.0.0 Hypo hog island boa - Harley,0.1.0 Hog island Boa - Babe

opinions are like ars*holes, everyone's got one, but you don't need to share them with the world.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000